Me and My Family

Old Apr 29th 2021, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

"In the Philippines a husband and wife are considered a single unit so her mess is Pll's mess."
The question to answer is....... Are they husband and wife?????
Old Apr 29th 2021, 11:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
"In the Philippines a husband and wife are considered a single unit so her mess is Pll's mess."
The question to answer is....... Are they husband and wife?????
Good point.
Old Apr 29th 2021, 2:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
In the Philippines a husband and wife are considered a single unit so her mess is Pll's mess.
If my husband had done half the things his 'wife' had, I would take at least a minute to love the idea of him being in prison and then I'd go back to wondering how that would affect me and the ongoing situation.
Old Apr 29th 2021, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

On the question of whether P11 is considered now as married you can look and see that bigamy is listed as just one of the grounds on which you can get an annulment here. So you have to bring that expensive case and until you get a ruling that the marriage is annulled then you are still married.

Again, looking around you can see that the law on conjugal debts and who is responsible talks about "the benefit of the family". So if a wife takes out loans to splash out on designer clothes etc maybe a husband is not liable, provided he did not consent? The ex will no doubt claim she was forced to borrow and steal to keep going. P11 can point to a history of profligate spending.
Old Apr 29th 2021, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

How can you be married when your partner is a bigamist? Oh sorry, we are in the land in which common sense and logic prevails.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, in most countries all you need do is show police the evidence and prosecution would follow. People talk about P250K for annulment cases, they can obviously be complicated so that is maybe a minimum. So they mainly involve the well off here and perhaps a reason why bigamy got and stays included with various types of incapacity. A nice earner for the legal profession.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
How can you be married when your partner is a bigamist? Oh sorry, we are in the land in which common sense and logic prevails.
I have covered this many times before. A bigamist marriage is considered null and void in the Philippines. I am a single man.... She has to prove that her first marriage was faked.

Annulment is a very long and expensive process and can take many years which is why most people don't bother..

Regards
Old Apr 30th 2021, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

P11,
Yes you have. Annulment really sums up the scorn the rich have for the edicts of The Holy Roman Church.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

All I am reading about bigamy here is that yes, the ex can be found criminally responsible for bigamy. But that surely means there has to be a criminal investigation with a result, yes or no? Until that takes place how can P11's status be determined? No investigation has taken place. P11 recounted some time ago that he had a sympathetic hearing from some police officers, but that's as far as it went.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Raffin
All I am reading about bigamy here is that yes, the ex can be found criminally responsible for bigamy. But that surely means there has to be a criminal investigation with a result, yes or no? Until that takes place how can P11's status be determined? No investigation has taken place. P11 recounted some time ago that he had a sympathetic hearing from some police officers, but that's as far as it went.
Wise words.100% accurate as far as i am concerned.It is a convoluted and expensive mess you are getting yourself into,P11.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
Wise words.100% accurate as far as i am concerned.It is a convoluted and expensive mess you are getting yourself into,P11.

I doubt whether the police would even bother to seek a prosecution. Infidelity is common place in the Philippines. Court cases are expensive and P11 certainly does not have the resourses to complete another court case.
Something that makes me wonder........P11 is totally consumed with his court case and trying to extract information on what his LL is up to, has he nothing better to do ?
it would be nice if he elaborated on what he spends his time on when not going on about his court case. He did comment that readers were only interested in negative Issues, so lets hear some positives of life where ever he is.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
I doubt whether the police would even bother to seek a prosecution. Infidelity is common place in the Philippines. Court cases are expensive and P11 certainly does not have the resourses to complete another court case.
Something that makes me wonder........P11 is totally consumed with his court case and trying to extract information on what his LL is up to, has he nothing better to do ?
it would be nice if he elaborated on what he spends his time on when not going on about his court case. He did comment that readers were only interested in negative Issues, so lets hear some positives of life where ever he is.
Of course I am totally consumed with my court case... There is a possible jail term.. massive fine and deportation at the end of it. As far as information is concerned... That is intel and ammunition. I have gleaned just recently that she has been in jail....and has another theft case against her. Valuable information to add to what I have already.

Furthermore.... Bigamy is a serious criminal case in the Philippines and carries a jail sentence. My attorney will put great emphasis on that in my defence.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Apr 30th 2021 at 11:23 am.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I'm sure it's taking up a lot of time and effort. Hope you land on your feet P11 and see the back of it soon. Hopefully it all helps.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Avoiding jail at all costs has got to be the number one aim..If the Indian Covid strain runs riot there,the last people who get oxygen will be those incarcerated in QC jail.What a grim prospect...You really have nothing to gain and everything to lose.It's not a healthy situation.
Old Apr 30th 2021, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Raffin
Yes...there has to be a case filed. I have not done so yet and may do so very soon. If that happens she will be interviewed by the police on the evidence i would have given. Then I would have to employ an attorney. I don't have the resources for that but I would use a public attorney.

As mentioned before...I have indicated to her that I have filed a case of bigamy against her. She is not interested.

T.... Thanks!

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.