Me and My Family

Old Apr 13th 2021, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
You haven't been scammed, you've been held by your ankles and emptied.
Using a discount card is benefitting from a scheme aimed at you to save a few pennies here and there. It is hardly going to cripple the local economy.

All I can add to P11's comment is if you are using the SSDC shame on you. There is a fund funded by the Govt which is not for you or I to use.
Your user name suits you.
Old Apr 13th 2021, 1:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
You haven't been scammed, you've been held by your ankles and emptied.
Using a discount card is benefitting from a scheme aimed at you to save a few pennies here and there. It is hardly going to cripple the local economy.

All I can add to P11's comment is if you are using the SSDC shame on you. There is a fund funded by the Govt which is not for you or I to use.
Your user name suits you.
Scamp is in the Middle East.
Old Apr 13th 2021, 1:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
And you are trying to justify scamming the people of the Philippines. Shame on you. Furthermore,it is not a scheme aimed at foreigners. Any foreigner who does this to save a few peso should be ashamed of themselves.
My mistake, sorry. I thought it was something that was available to you and seemed mad not to use.
Old Apr 13th 2021, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Scamp is in the Middle East.
​​​​​​THanks MP20
ignorant of what he knows n the Philippines.

Obviously a troll with nothing better else to do
Old Apr 13th 2021, 11:24 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

​​​​​​THanks MP20

That is untrue and unjust. He is certainly no.'troll' and was simply giving his actually supportive thoughts on what is an open chat forum. As you would have read Scamp simply thought said scheme was available to all residents of a certain age .He has now also posted he now understands that is not the case and has apologised..

Your turn !
Old Apr 13th 2021, 11:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

​​​​​​THanks MP20

^^^^What BEVS said ^^^^

Scamp is no troll and he has apologised...so let’s move on...
Old Apr 14th 2021, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
That is untrue and unjust. He is certainly no.'troll' and was simply giving his actually supportive thoughts on what is an open chat forum. As you would have read Scamp simply thought said scheme was available to all residents of a certain age .He has now also posted he now understands that is not the case and has apologised..

Your turn !
It was already stated just prior to his post that the discount card was illegal and the use of it iillegally was taking money away from those that are in need.

However, I accept my comment was wrong and I apologise.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Apr 14th 2021 at 12:31 am.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

The government here decided that business would fund the Senior discount. Maybe its reasonable for the large retailers to bear the cost given the extent of monopolies and lack of competition at the top here but there are many smaller operators who must find it a complication in daily transactions and a significant revenue loss. They're often just Mom and Pop/ franchisees struggling in the face of competition from the big chains here. In the UK I believe McDo and one or two hardware chains offer their own SC cards , but it's not widespread.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Raffin
The government here decided that business would fund the Senior discount. Maybe its reasonable for the large retailers to bear the cost given the extent of monopolies and lack of competition at the top here but there are many smaller operators who must find it a complication in daily transactions and a significant revenue loss. They're often just Mom and Pop/ franchisees struggling in the face of competition from the big chains here. In the UK I believe McDo and one or two hardware chains offer their own SC cards , but it's not widespread.
I believe the discount is 20% and exempt VAT.

Regards
Old Apr 14th 2021, 8:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

It was already stated just prior to his post that the discount card was illegal and the use of it iillegally was taking money away from those that are in need.

However, I accept my comment was wrong and I apologise.

Regards
My previous comments (a few weeks ago) still stand P11. I hope to hell you get out of this smoothly, I think you're far too decent a chap to be shafted by the system, regardless of the warning signs and advice etc etc etc.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like the discount card could be quite useful in jail.

Old Apr 14th 2021, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scamp
My previous comments (a few weeks ago) still stand P11. I hope to hell you get out of this smoothly, I think you're far too decent a chap to be shafted by the system, regardless of the warning signs and advice etc etc etc.

Thanks! But it is because I noticed the warning signs and discarded the poor advice that I am in a better chance of getting out of this reasonably intact.

Again.... apologies to you. My comment was uncalled for.

Regards
Old Apr 14th 2021, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

Moving on....I know have the full name of her PNP bf and where he is stationed. I now need to decide how to use this information effectively.
I nearly missed this and I think others did too - ''where he is stationed''. Is he police? army? Either way, he's likely to be a gun-carrier. Please be careful.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
I nearly missed this and I think others did too - ''where he is stationed''. Is he police? army? Either way, he's likely to be a gun-carrier. Please be careful.
Police. He is RPG .. Regional Patrol Group. Most certainly a gun carrier. He used to live in a nearby brgy where we used to live and was seeing her prior to our marriage. He now lives near to her in a different but nearby city. I have met him twice. Very quiet and unassuming guy. I am told it is thought he is a drug runner. I see no credence in that. I understand that he is/was married. I also have reason to believe that my ex has left him because of his further infedelitiy. This is why she made overtures to come back to me in October last year. Also the reason why she is 5 months overdue in rent on her sub division house and has not paid debt interest of 4k pm to a friend of ours.. She has told her landlady that she expects to get 30k pm for life at the pre-trial .

If you missed it, I received a message from a woman who states that my ex owes her 475k . She claims to be the gf now of the PNP. Most of that money came from the PNP. However, I don't believe her. I cannot go into the private reasons why I believe that just yet. But I believe that woman was my ex. Maybe she thought I would send her 475k. My ex currently owes about 300k from memory ... but that is from debts I know about.

Thanks for your kind remarks.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Apr 14th 2021 at 2:58 pm.
Old Apr 15th 2021, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Police. He is RPG .. Regional Patrol Group. Most certainly a gun carrier. He used to live in a nearby brgy where we used to live and was seeing her prior to our marriage. He now lives near to her in a different but nearby city. I have met him twice. Very quiet and unassuming guy. I am told it is thought he is a drug runner. I see no credence in that. I understand that he is/was married. I also have reason to believe that my ex has left him because of his further infedelitiy. This is why she made overtures to come back to me in October last year. Also the reason why she is 5 months overdue in rent on her sub division house and has not paid debt interest of 4k pm to a friend of ours.. She has told her landlady that she expects to get 30k pm for life at the pre-trial .

If you missed it, I received a message from a woman who states that my ex owes her 475k . She claims to be the gf now of the PNP. Most of that money came from the PNP. However, I don't believe her. I cannot go into the private reasons why I believe that just yet. But I believe that woman was my ex. Maybe she thought I would send her 475k. My ex currently owes about 300k from memory ... but that is from debts I know about.

Thanks for your kind remarks.

Regards
Looks like the PNP guy left your ex at least partly over continual pressure on him to help financially. If you're right that she posed as his new gf and claimed that money from PNP sources she presumably arranged was loaned and not repaid. Crazy for her to think that such a tale would work and it also shows her desperation. The PNP guy would not be happy to know of it ,so I wonder if he can help in any way with your defence?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.