Me and My Family

Old Jun 17th 2021, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

All good to read, except perhaps the possibility of PNP intervention in WWs jewelry case.

The case against P11 has been brought by the prosecutors and not WW but with her dropping the maintenance claim her credibility is further weakened and so is their case. The judge was interested in encouraging mediation and a major part of that was the money. Now he and others advising him will wonder why that is now not something she wants. Her motives now exposed as down to pure vindictiveness. In countries with better judicial systems meetings would now be taking place on dropping the case

Has she become emboldened as she hasn't yet heard anything about bigamy? Maybe, so good to be making it clear to her that a case on that is very much on the table.
Old Jun 18th 2021, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Raffin
All good to read, except perhaps the possibility of PNP intervention in WWs jewelry case.

The case against P11 has been brought by the prosecutors and not WW but with her dropping the maintenance claim her credibility is further weakened and so is their case. The judge was interested in encouraging mediation and a major part of that was the money. Now he and others advising him will wonder why that is now not something she wants. Her motives now exposed as down to pure vindictiveness. In countries with better judicial systems meetings would now be taking place on dropping the case

Has she become emboldened as she hasn't yet heard anything about bigamy? Maybe, so good to be making it clear to her that a case on that is very much on the table.
The legal system is is very unpredictable . On the 4 occasions I have had a court hearing 3 were posponed without warning. That meant travelling to court only to be told the judge is ill, attending a judges seminar etc. No notice was given, turn up, then Go home acheiving nothing only frustration.
i am in contact with 2 ex pats that have cast iron cases for collection of monies misapropriated. In both cases the judicial process has been going on for years to no avail. The defendants attourneys keep throwing up motions to further delay the conclusion. The plantiffs legal costs are continuing to increase and both have realized that they may never get their money back.
it is no good speculating anything when it comes to court cases………..be suprised for decisions that you are expecting to be the exact opposite.
Old Jun 18th 2021, 8:28 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings....

I am currently dating a local girl here for some time...
When's the wedding?

Best wishes, have fun - you deserve it.
Old Jun 18th 2021, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
When's the wedding?

Best wishes, have fun - you deserve it.
WW Mk2 ? …………..before P11 goes on the attack…….its meant to be a JOKE !
Old Jun 18th 2021, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

This all stopped about a week ago. Then I got a message from WW. She no longer wants any maintenance from me (20k pm x 5 yrs). But wants me in jail and/or deported. I have not responded to that but will in due course. I will need to word it very carefully but it will go along the lines that I will file for bigamy....(jail sentence).
I would reply agreeing with WW, really say she has come up with a really good idea and she should continue in that vain. Most likely not a good idea ref legal speak but would really put WW in a quandary as what to do next.
Old Jun 19th 2021, 12:40 am
Ten
Forum Regular

Ten is an unknown quantity at this point

yes correct, I also experienced similar, how ever after 18 months and considerable expense I won my case against a scammer. My attorney at the beginning prepared me by advising, its rare for a foreigner to win.......Consider P11 has a very good chance so long as he remembers the details..... Is and X Ts....so important are the details.
Old Jun 19th 2021, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ten
yes correct, I also experienced similar, how ever after 18 months and considerable expense I won my case against a scammer. My attorney at the beginning prepared me by advising, its rare for a foreigner to win.......Consider P11 has a very good chance so long as he remembers the details..... Is and X Ts....so important are the details.
The 2 cases I have mentioned ( forigners trying to get back money) won their cases, but neither have received any money. Both have spent condsiderable money on legal fees. As you mentioned P11 will need to have concise accurate details of his defence. In the case of the 2 forigners both their cases were civil court actions, as is my case. P11s case is criminal so a different set of circumstances could apply. The only aspect of his case I would bet on is that it will take many visits to the court to conclude.
Old Jun 19th 2021, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ten
Thanks Ten....

Yes I would agree with you... It would be very difficult to win against a Filipina and well done to you for having the fortitude to take her on in a Philippines court of law ...and winning. Something I would never contemplate to do and indeed I was strongly advised against it despite having a very strong case bearing in mind the bigamy and phantom kids.

My case is completely different. I am defending against her and with her record as I have just described plus the recent fact that she spent time in jail for theft and a pending prosecution I am content with my chances. The scamming...and now two cases of perjury should hopefully see an end to all this.

I have not responded to her last message yet. But will do soon and hope that will persuade her to settle out of court. Maybe because I have not responded, my acquaintance here has started to get more approaches on FB. Because there are so many now I have the feeling that WW may have put her on a dating site. I have asked her to find out from her potential suiters where they have got details from and take it from there. WW surely can't have that many foreigners willing to do her bidding for her....a rhetorical question.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Jun 19th 2021 at 2:03 am.
Old Jun 19th 2021, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

If P11 can settle out of court that would be the best result.
Old Jun 20th 2021, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
If P11 can settle out of court that would be the best result.
Agree entirely Mikek1.

I and others including attorneys think I should be Ok if this went to court. But the important word is "think". I cannot discount the vagaries of the justice system which you yourself and others have experienced.

If I can get a mutual agreement then I can put this unedifying party of my life behind me and start my life again... poorer...and wiser. Any agreement must include future false claims she may make and retract her allegations about me to Immigration who may be waiting to see the outcome of the case. I have heard of a case where a foreigner was cleared in court but was still deported as an undesirable alien.

I need to word my response to her carefully. Asians don't take kindly to threats and bullying. She is deranged at most or Ill advised if I am being kind. I cannot be condescending also which will be a sign of weakness. Wording is key.

Regards
Old Jun 20th 2021, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of days ago I thought P11's best way of getting through to WW was to strongly hint to her that action on the bigamy is imminent. But now I think she is so intent on revenge that won\t work. Since nothing has happened so far and maybe she knows filing must be done at great inconvenience to P11 at a local police station. Also there is her PNP connection.

Not only not work but maybe do some harm to P11s case, as he points out above. Also a subtly worded message to her won't do anything. She reacted on the money claim only because she was confronted with her financial situation exposed. She will also react when her marriage legality is exposed.

Despite the travel problems in this pandemic I now think he should file well before the next hearing. There is 2 months. to go. Surely to report a crime is an essential reason to travel? Yes, there may be security issues. P11 must judge the risk there for himself.. After filing he should find a way to prove to her he has done it, perhaps with a hint that he won't push through with it if she drops her case.
Old Jun 20th 2021, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't offer an out of court. There is no guarantee she won't come back when that money is gone and whatever you write down between yourselves will be disputed and not upheld anyway.

I must admit, I genuinely admire you guys out there. Your persistence to wade though all this shit for some younger fanny is outstanding. I think I'd just do online gambling and use prostitutes - seems a far less hassle way to lose the money.
Old Jun 20th 2021, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I wouldn't offer an out of court. There is no guarantee she won't come back when that money is gone and whatever you write down between yourselves will be disputed and not upheld anyway.

I must admit, I genuinely admire you guys out there. Your persistence to wade though all this shit for some younger fanny is outstanding. I think I'd just do online gambling and use prostitutes - seems a far less hassle way to lose the money.
100% with you on that.....
Old Jun 20th 2021, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse

Did you honestly think I would enter an agreement that was not legally binding?

Your second paragraph just shows how much you do not have a clue .
Old Jun 20th 2021, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Did you honestly think I would enter an agreement that was not legally binding?
Yes, I do. Not through choice, but through bad advice, naivety and a general misunderstanding of how these systems work.

Last edited by Millhouse; Jun 20th 2021 at 11:32 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.