Me and My Family

Old Nov 26th 2019, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Millhouse

disappear / fake death / leave and you’ll be entitled to keep 100pct of your pension. Why bother staying in contact. You’re making her believe she is more important than she actually is.
By doing what you suggest will mean I will be looking over my shoulder for the next 20 odd yrs
Why should I take the risk? I have covered this before

Regards
Old Nov 26th 2019, 5:10 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
By doing what you suggest will mean I will be looking over my shoulder for the next 20 odd yrs
Why should I take the risk? I have covered this before

Regards
I am not at all sure I understand this . There again this is me. Sharp and savvy until not.

This only applies surely if you are intending to be in the vicinity of , or intend returning to the place from whence you left which you do not - or do you?

Old Nov 26th 2019, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I am not at all sure I understand this . There again this is me. Sharp and savvy until not.

This only applies surely if you are intending to be in the vicinity of , or intend returning to the place from whence you left which you do not - or do you?
The Philippine Law of abandonment which embraces spousal responsibilities upon separation, covers wherever you are in the Philippines. I intend to stay in the Philippines for reasons previously given unless my stay becomes untenable for any reason including financial .

Regards
Old Nov 26th 2019, 5:53 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

You have not abandoned her... she has committed adultery and assault. You are fleeing her. Effectively, she has abandoned you.
Old Nov 26th 2019, 6:04 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
You have not abandoned her... she has committed adultery and assault. You are fleeing her. Effectively, she has abandoned you.
You forgot to mention the possibility that he is the victim of a classic fraud scheme whereby she and her boyfriend and family have been fleecing him of his money all along. If she has friends in the local police they may even be getting a commission for turning a blind eye. If that is the case, the first hint of an investigation by a higher authority should make them reconsider their loyalties.
Old Nov 26th 2019, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

One thing they are not good at in the Philippines is enforcing the multitude of laws on the statute. I think you are worrying to much.
Old Nov 26th 2019, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

If you are concerned about your BP ...then yes it is a good thing. Mine cost about 1.5k and was advised to buy the the unit to use on the arm. More accurate so I am told. I checked mine once per week until my wife trashed it when I left her for the second time back in April. I notice on her BP results the doc checks both arms the point of which I don't understand although they were slightly different.

Regards
Take Blood Pressure in Both Arms. It may be a good idea to get a blood pressure reading inboth arms rather than just one. A difference in those readings, a new study suggests, is an independent risk factor for heart disease. .. or so I understand. Wifenurse confirms this.
Old Nov 27th 2019, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bestvue
Take Blood Pressure in Both Arms. It may be a good idea to get a blood pressure reading inboth arms rather than just one. A difference in those readings, a new study suggests, is an independent risk factor for heart disease. .. or so I understand. Wifenurse confirms this.
Went for acupuncture yesterday as jet lag is still upsetting my sleep pattern.
Nurse took blood pressure shortly after I arrived at the clinic. Was 175/85. She told me to sit for a while and to read my book. 15 mins later BP was down to 152/75. Still high but it shows what a difference 15 mins can make. It might have gone down further by waiting longer.
Old Nov 29th 2019, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings...

I have some good news. Went to PSA yesterday to check to see if she had a previous marriage but under a different name. And I hit the jackpot. Yes, she had married previously in 2006 and I have all the relevant details. I put this to her and of course although she had to admit the marriage, she claimed she did not appear at the marriage because she was in hospital at the time and in her absence her husband and secretary forged her signature . Anyway....more lies.

This means that my marriage can be declared void and if I report her bigamy, she can be jailed from 6 -12 yrs. I do not have the hatefulness or revenge in my heart to put her behind bars. She also tried to counter this by saying that she knows the town where I am staying and knows that I am living with a woman. I told her that it is the family of an ex-pat gf and indeed there were a few women here coming and going. She claims she has a picture of me and an "old woman". The only picture I can imagine she has seen on fb is during one evening of shenanigans, there were a few pic taken of a few of us . One specifically of me and a waitress and her daughter. Anyway....straw clutching. I do know she has contacted at least one fb friend of mine to find out where I am.

So now we have a very different picture with these revelations. I shall start the process of null and voiding our marriage once I know the cost involved. I believe I still might have to maintain her under Philippine Law but probably not to as great extent as before. Something to be checked. At this time I have told her that I will not let anyone local to her know of her dark secret unless she starts harassing and threatening me as in the past with lies and made up stories. I was going to report this to the police as an incident report but have been advised against it at the moment. Because they may take proceedings against her.

I have now been told she has been getting a regular visitor at night and they will try and get pictures or video of him. Lets see where that goes.

Anyway....that's all for now. I feel pretty well relieved right now.

Regards
Old Nov 29th 2019, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

I shall start the process of null and voiding our marriage once I know the cost involved. I believe I still might have to maintain her under Philippine Law but probably not to as great extent as before. Something to be checked. At this time I have told her that I will not let anyone local to her know of her dark secret unless she starts harassing and threatening me as in the past with lies and made up stories. I was going to report this to the police as an incident report but have been advised against it at the moment. Because they may take proceedings against her.

I have now been told she has been getting a regular visitor at night and they will try and get pictures or video of him. Lets see where that goes.

Regards
As she is the one who is married to two people I would tell her to null and void the marriage and pay for it, otherwise the evidence maybe become public knowledge. You should not have to pay for her illegal activities.
Old Nov 29th 2019, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

I have some good news. Went to PSA yesterday to check to see if she had a previous marriage but under a different name. And I hit the jackpot. Yes, she had married previously in 2006 and I have all the relevant details. I put this to her and of course although she had to admit the marriage, she claimed she did not appear at the marriage because she was in hospital at the time and in her absence her husband and secretary forged her signature . Anyway....more lies.

This means that my marriage can be declared void and if I report her bigamy, she can be jailed from 6 -12 yrs. I do not have the hatefulness or revenge in my heart to put her behind bars. She also tried to counter this by saying that she knows the town where I am staying and knows that I am living with a woman. I told her that it is the family of an ex-pat gf and indeed there were a few women here coming and going. She claims she has a picture of me and an "old woman". The only picture I can imagine she has seen on fb is during one evening of shenanigans, there were a few pic taken of a few of us . One specifically of me and a waitress and her daughter. Anyway....straw clutching. I do know she has contacted at least one fb friend of mine to find out where I am.

So now we have a very different picture with these revelations. I shall start the process of null and voiding our marriage once I know the cost involved. I believe I still might have to maintain her under Philippine Law but probably not to as great extent as before. Something to be checked. At this time I have told her that I will not let anyone local to her know of her dark secret unless she starts harassing and threatening me as in the past with lies and made up stories. I was going to report this to the police as an incident report but have been advised against it at the moment. Because they may take proceedings against her.

Regards
Why do you put your life on facebook? For the world to know where you are and what you do?
You would not be the first one to trip himself up on a facebook post.
Use this "jackpot" to your advantage.

Old Nov 29th 2019, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Why do you put your life on facebook? For the world to know where you are and what you do?
It is social media and I have nothing to hide. I also use it to keep in touch with friends and relatives back home...
Regards
Old Nov 29th 2019, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

It is social media and I have nothing to hide. I also use it to keep in touch with friends and relatives back home...
Regards
I'm oldfashioned and keep in touch by email.
Old Nov 29th 2019, 7:11 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Facebook - putting good old fashioned private detectives out of business!
Old Nov 29th 2019, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11,
At least you now know the full extent of the deceitfulness and deception that your LL is capable of.
Why bother with the niceties of life trying to continue to be an honourable person. This is the Philippines where prisoners are not taken.
There is absolutely no need to maintain communications. You are the victim. Cut the cord and get on with your life.
In the meantime have a happy weekend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.