Me and My Family

Old Oct 2nd 2019, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Get out now. Accept the blatantly obvious you will never change your wife. Your continual excuses and failure to except the fact that you are being used ( OK benefit of doubt for the first 3 years) and she has no romantic feelings for you should have registered some time ago.I am convinced there is a boyfriend in the background.
Go ahead and pay the trumped up debt ( I doubt your Wife has any paperwork for receiving the loan, or for the lending out) and all the other debts.After your a few hundred thousand pesos down you might see your hopeless situation clearly, although I doubt it.........love is blind.
Do not take this post has criticism, it’s just expressing my thoughts and knowledge of situations exactly the same has yours.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 1:21 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Someone needs to ensure those whitening products do not contain mercury or arsenic which nearly all of them do here. Mercury basically effects the brain operation, hence the old saying 'Mad as a Hatter' who used mercury to get the shine on top hats, high doses make the skin go pink ( warning sign for those using products to lighten skin ). Arsenic is no better and obvious signs of garlic breath, hair loss and depending on the concentration light or very obvious green tinge to the teeth.
Absolutely, scary stuff.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 1:23 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
When she gets back and does her washing and I see her baby doll nightie on the washing line, I will make a telling comment which will get her thinking that I have rumbled her. Columbo style if you wish.

TBH I don't get why a lot of the shenanigan games are even bothered to be played. Why not simply travel & stay with her a couple of days next time she is due to go away. Seems the straightforward and simple answer.

Old Oct 2nd 2019, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kooky.
Absolutely, scary stuff.
It is and with the checks they have here on products anything can pass, they found kids toys with 39,000 times the legal lead content last year.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 1:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If you pay the full amount so you're 'clear', rest assured there'll be another big loan coming up fast on the outside. Probably more than one.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Stokkevn....

Thanks for the info re skin whitening. Brain damage? Interesting. The injections she took was about 2 yrs ago without my knowledge. Very expensive too so I am led to believe.

Bevs.....Yes. I agree on your idea of travelling and staying with her. I have already planned that. She doesn't know yet.

Regards
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 1:54 am
`

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11

Bevs.....Yes. I agree on your idea of travelling and staying with her. I have already planned that. She doesn't know yet.
Right. Then no need to make any sort of side comments on her return or inspect the laundry. You just get on the bus with her come the time or for that matter you travel to her away address now. Simple.

I'm unclear about this skin whitening injection thing. Two years ago without your knowledge or this past year.

She knows I prefer brown skin as most foreigners do

One prefers the person surely.

Old Oct 2nd 2019, 2:02 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
TBH I don't get why a lot of the shenanigan games are even bothered to be played. Why not simply travel & stay with her a couple of days next time she is due to go away. Seems the straightforward and simple answer.
This. Just get on the bus to her away address and surprise her. If she misses you she will be thrilled to see you! If your (and most posters here) suspicion is correct that there's a boyfriend you'll know for sure.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 2:04 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Right. Then no need to make any sort of side comments on her return or inspect the laundry. You just get on the bus with her come the time or for that matter you travel to her away address now. Simple.

I'm unclear about this skin whitening injection thing. Two years ago without your knowledge or this past year.

One prefers the person surely.
Not necessarily, some people are shallow
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Not necessarily, some people are shallow
I don't know about shallow, most Filipinos just don't look right with white skin
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 2:21 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

White skin used to mean "I'm rich, I don't have to work in the fields". I thought there was a reversal of this a few years back - in Singapore at least. "I'm rich, I can afford to lie on a beach."
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 2:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I don't know about shallow, most Filipinos just don't look right with white skin
I was being a tad sarcy. It sounded like it does when men (massive generalization) say they prefer blonds/big tits/long legs etc.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I was being a tad sarcy. It sounded like it does when men (massive generalization) say they prefer blonds/big tits/long legs etc.
so from your post, I assume woman don’t have a preference or type? bullshit.

You’ll find that every race has a certain preference and bias towards a certain look/ definition of beauty. Oh and everyone is equally racist.

Personally a white filipino looks ill to me, same for the pale Indians that look green. Arabs with white face make up look as ridiculous as the English girl who paints herself orange or like a tiger with contouring pens. But hey, they all seem to like it that way.

Old Oct 2nd 2019, 3:34 am
`

Originally Posted by Millhouse
so from your post, I assume woman don’t have a preference or type?

It was P11 that made the sweeping statement. I can and will only speak for me . It is the personality and character that would attract me rather than looks or physical attributes or otherwise. There again, that's me.

Michael Caine
An interviewer once asked my wife, “What first attracted you to Michael?” and she said, “The way he treated his mother.”

Old Oct 2nd 2019, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Bevs.....

******* It was P11 that made the sweeping statement****** Yes, I made a comment on white skin but that is not the B all to end all to a relationship. We can all look at our wives/gf's and perhaps wish they didn't pick their nose or whatever. But a relationship is deeper than that as you and others know.

Moving on....

Just learnt that she will be working until 9 Oct on nights with a one day changeover to day shift. It was expected but the shift pattern is very harsh. Anyway, we will see how that goes. No plans to visit just yet, just waiting to see how this problem with the debt pans out in the next few days.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.