Me and My Family

Old Oct 2nd 2019, 6:39 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Expatrick
And not all men in that category appreciate being called a dirty old man.
No, that's what I'm saying - it's not all jolly good fun in either case.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 6:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Well hopefully, JG (or another) will move these last few posts to a new thread called "double standards" - now that will be fun!
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kooky.
No, that's what I'm saying - it's not all jolly good fun in either case.
just be yourself and do your own thing. To el and back for anybody else.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 9:11 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bestvue
just be yourself and do your own thing. To el and back for anybody else.
Oh I don’t give a crap. It’s 18 years now since I snatched my husband out of his cradle.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 9:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

The same as a man in his 60s dating a woman in her 30s is known (by many) as a dirty old man but a woman in her 60s dating a 30 year old is known as a cougar - & it's all jolly good fun - to be applauded & encouraged! Double standards!
Only by (some) women. Just as some men would applaud & encourage a 60 year old man bedding a 30 year old woman. Personally I think both are equally icky.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 2nd 2019 at 10:01 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 9:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
T2016...

Bevs....

Thanks for your advice about quoting posts. This was originally brought up a few months ago either by you or one of the Admin. I tried it, but it did not work on my lap top. I will try it again in due course.
Please do.
I am not so much advising as requesting. If you are finding it hard to multi quote , lease simply make one post per quote I am happy for you to start another thread where you practice until perfect.
The 2 methods I described work easily for laptops.

Thanks

Old Oct 2nd 2019, 9:58 pm
`

Originally Posted by Kooky.
Not all women in that scenario appreciate being called a cougar.
And not all men in that category appreciate being called a dirty old man.
Without wishing to take P11 thread off topic as he uses it as a type of blog, but surely this is more about intentions, motivations and reasons.
Whether someone is with someone much younger or older for reasons other than true love.
We all know that love can transcend a generation and it does. People meet ; get to know each other ; feelings naturally grow and so they do not see an age gap from within.
However where there is a large age gap it is much more common that it is a type of contract or trade off. Human nature being what it is and all that. In those cases it is what it is to coin a phrase and no use pretending otherwise although I am sure a certain amount of fondness and perhaps love could grow given time and nurture.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 11:37 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

It’s not an easy skill.

I just find it weird that women are allowed to say tall-dark-handsome
I think that's a bit of a myth, although a popular one. I've never heard any woman say that. So short, fair and ugly men are still in with a chance
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings.....

There has been another development.

Last night as I mentioned here, she was suffering from abdominal pains similar to that which put her in hospital earlier this year. Last I heard from her was that the pain was easing and that was at 11.14. Her work starts at 1.25 am.

Early this morning I sent the usual good morning msg. She replied within 10 mins ....she was on coffee break. Funny how she always seems to be on coffee breaks when I msg her before she finishes work at 9.25. Anyway, it transpires she went to hospital, got a pain killing IV and a laboratory request. No meds were prescribed. She is fine now and seemed quite chirpy before she went back into work. In fact she was quite chirpy when I was messaging her last night when she was in bad pain. She did not take up the laboratory request because it was too expensive and would probably found nothing as before.

Now....I smell a rat but I sincerely hope I am wrong. 2 hrs between last msg and return to work after a visit to hospital? I assume, she would have been late for work. I will discretely find out later when we chat again. I have insisted that I visit her tomorrow after work and we go for a laboratory test. She agreed albeit reluctantly because it would be too expensive. I then asked how much she paid last night. She has a receipt for 980 peso. Not a lot....but I wonder how much it could have been if I did not insist on seeing her tomorrow. I could not go today because it is a 5hr journey by bus and would probably be too late for any tests. I will take the opportunity obviously to see where she lives. I have no idea where her bed sit is or her place of work which rules out a surprise visit which has been mooted here. Another reason for insisting on a lab test is because she could use these pain symptoms again in the future.

Now, she finishes work shortly. If there is something untoward going on, I expect a bit of wriggling from her. She has all day to think about it. I hope this is genuine because otherwise I can see this all coming to a head. And I dread to think how that will end....

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Oct 3rd 2019 at 12:57 am.
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 12:59 am
`

You don't know where she is living or her place of work is ?
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 1:02 am
`

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
So short, fair and ugly men are still in with a chance
Ums. You met MrBEVS then. He's short and used to be fair before going bald and he's no oil painting really, which he says so himself, but he is a good chap with great wit and humour. He's clever , quiet and no-ones fool. I rather like that.

Old Oct 3rd 2019, 1:08 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Ums. You met MrBEVS then. He's short and used to be fair before going bald and he's no oil painting really, which he says so himself, but he is a good chap with great wit and humour. He's clever , quiet and no-ones fool. I rather like that.
I like the sound of Mr BEVS Scouse isn't tall either, about 5'9". Black hair turning grey, nose like an Egyptian parrot. To me, he's the most beautiful person in the world.
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 1:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings.....

There has been another development.

Last night as I mentioned here, she was suffering from abdominal pains similar to that which put her in hospital earlier this year. Last I heard from her was that the pain was easing and that was at 11.14. Her work starts at 1.25 am.

Early this morning I sent the usual good morning msg. She replied within 10 mins ....she was on coffee break. Funny how she always seems to be on coffee breaks when I msg her before she finishes work at 9.25. Anyway, it transpires she went to hospital, got a pain killing IV and a laboratory request. No meds were prescribed. She is fine now and seemed quite chirpy before she went back into work. In fact she was quite chirpy when I was messaging her last night when she was in bad pain. She did not take up the laboratory request because it was too expensive and would probably found nothing as before.

Now....I smell a rat but I sincerely hope I am wrong. 2 hrs between last msg and return to work after a visit to hospital? I assume, she would have been late for work. I will discretely find out later when we chat again. I have insisted that I visit her tomorrow after work and we go for a laboratory test. She agreed albeit reluctantly because it would be too expensive. I then asked how much she paid last night. She has a receipt for 980 peso. Not a lot....but I wonder how much it could have been if I did not insist on seeing her tomorrow. I could not go today because it is a 5hr journey by bus and would probably be too late for any tests. I will take the opportunity obviously to see where she lives. I have no idea where her bed sit is or her place of work which rules out a surprise visit which has been mooted here. Another reason for insisting on a lab test is because she could use these pain symptoms again in the future.

Now, she finishes work shortly. If there is something untoward going on, I expect a bit of wriggling from her. She has all day to think about it. I hope this is genuine because otherwise I can see this all coming to a head. And I dread to think how that will end....

Regards
Well you jolly well should know where she is staying. Her being sick is the perfect excuse, tell her that you must know where she is staying at all times in case of such an emergency.

Smell a rat?!? This whole thing stinks.
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

JG.....

I should jolly well know where she is staying?. Quite agree. However as has been explained earlier,. she has just moved lodgings a few days ago. She lives a 10hr return journey from here so it was completely impracticable to check the place out. Still we will find out tomorrow. However, if you feel there was a practicable way of checking it out, then I am sure you will offer your words of wisdom.

Moving on.....

Been chatting to her this morning and she sounds very chirpy and upbeat. No signs of anxiety or stress. Now gone to bed.

Regards
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 3:48 am
Concierge

JG.....

I should jolly well know where she is staying?. Quite agree. However as has been explained earlier,. she has just moved lodgings a few days ago. She lives a 10hr return journey from here so it was completely impracticable to check the place out. Still we will find out tomorrow. However, if you feel there was a practicable way of checking it out, then I am sure you will offer your words of wisdom.
You could just ask her for the address?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.