Me and My Family

Old Oct 16th 2019, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Greetings!

Thanks for your uplifting and positive replies. Most welcome at this particular time.

There has been a development. As you know I have people here watching my back and keeping an eye on my wife. I heard this morning from an ex-pats wife that on more than occasion, the father of the two sons who lives in the next village has been visiting my wife at our house. I believe it is when I leave to go to the beach which is always about the same time late afternoon. He awaits at a nearby sari sari store which I have to pass enroute to the beach and then he visits. I don't know how often (yet) but there has been a recent visit. For what purpose? Now it could be something innocent concerning the two sons....indeed I had to buy one of them some uniform for cub scouts. Or it could be something more sinister. Remember, he is the guy who wanted to marry her but she refused stating that she was already married. Maybe he is blackmailing her. But that is just speculation. I am trying to find out more about the visits and have put the word out. When I leave for the beach in future, I will keep an eye out at the sari sari store and if I spot him....I will double back. I am always armed with pepper spray and the police station is 5 mins away.

I am now making plans in case I have to leave. Yes...I can leave at a moments notice if need be for safetys sake for instance. I already have a place to go for a few days not too far away. I want to get something positive on my wife before I leave because she could file a trumped up charge. I suspect she still has the photos of her when she attacked me last November. She sustained bruises on her arms and a large one on her thigh when she hit a table. All this is complete with a picture of her distressed face covered with tear stained mascara. Anyway, I am trying to arrange a meet with an ex-pat and his wife who lives a few doors away from her ex. A meeting with her ex is therefore possible. But they know him well and might be able to ferret some info from him. I may have to go to the big city very soon to visit PSA and get the low down on whether my marriage has been registered.

Creditor contacted me this morning and she seems resigned to have to wait. No threats. Expects 2 months payment at the end of this month. Some breathing space for me.

Regards
Old Oct 16th 2019, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings!

Thanks for your uplifting and positive replies. Most welcome at this particular time.

There has been a development. As you know I have people here watching my back and keeping an eye on my wife. I heard this morning from an ex-pats wife that on more than occasion, the father of the two sons who lives in the next village has been visiting my wife at our house. I believe it is when I leave to go to the beach which is always about the same time late afternoon. He awaits at a nearby sari sari store which I have to pass enroute to the beach and then he visits. I don't know how often (yet) but there has been a recent visit. For what purpose? Now it could be something innocent concerning the two sons....indeed I had to buy one of them some uniform for cub scouts. Or it could be something more sinister. Remember, he is the guy who wanted to marry her but she refused stating that she was already married. Maybe he is blackmailing her. But that is just speculation. I am trying to find out more about the visits and have put the word out. When I leave for the beach in future, I will keep an eye out at the sari sari store and if I spot him....I will double back. I am always armed with pepper spray and the police station is 5 mins away.

I am now making plans in case I have to leave. Yes...I can leave at a moments notice if need be for safetys sake for instance. I already have a place to go for a few days not too far away. I want to get something positive on my wife before I leave because she could file a trumped up charge. I suspect she still has the photos of her when she attacked me last November. She sustained bruises on her arms and a large one on her thigh when she hit a table. All this is complete with a picture of her distressed face covered with tear stained mascara. Anyway, I am trying to arrange a meet with an ex-pat and his wife who lives a few doors away from her ex. A meeting with her ex is therefore possible. But they know him well and might be able to ferret some info from him. I may have to go to the big city very soon to visit PSA and get the low down on whether my marriage has been registered.

Creditor contacted me this morning and she seems resigned to have to wait. No threats. Expects 2 months payment at the end of this month. Some breathing space for me.

Regards

Why not get your priorites in order. Instead of going to the Beach for a few beers, Go to the NSO ( or whatever) and check the validity of your marriage. It could save you paying out 38k next month.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 3:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ;Bealinehx 16th Oct
P11/

What you can do is to apply for the PSA certificate online for a modest fee. I have done so recently an easy process. If no certificate is forthcoming or there is an alert message then you will know for sure.

Good luck and keep safe.
Originally Posted by mikek1

Why not get your priorites in order. Instead of going to the Beach for a few beers, Go to the NSO ( or whatever) and check the validity of your marriage. It could save you paying out 38k next month.

From what has been written by Bealinehx 3 days ago, this can be easily done online. Hopefully P11 has already done this .

Old Oct 16th 2019, 3:50 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
From what has been written by Bealinehx 3 days ago, this can be easily done online. Hopefully P11 has already done this .

Agree. No more games and foofing around, get the hard evidence P11.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

With due respect to you, who says I will be paying out 38k next month? As far as PSA is concerned, that can be done at any time. Also, she has already admitted that it is not registered....so why should she lie about that? She let that secret slip. Probably one reason for her recent behavior knowing that the game is up. The PSA is in the big city ...a 10 hr return journey and I do not want to arouse her suspicions if she finds me gone all day....leaving early in the morning. Mind you, for the past few days she has been gone all day, so I will have that opportunity at some point.

I will have another look at applying on line later this afternoon. I have read somewhere that you can apply on line but the certificate will arrive in a few days by courier which is no good to me.

Moving on.....

We are now strangers in the night. She goes out early morning and comes back late at night. This has never happened before for this length of time. She was asking when my money was due so she can repay the 1300 for the kitchen ware and go grocery shopping. Me being me, suspect an alternative motive.

Off to the beach now for lunch and a swift half or two. As you do.

Regards
Old Oct 16th 2019, 4:35 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

As far as PSA is concerned, that can be done at any time.
Nah. It should be done immediately. No procrastination . Needs to get done and dusted

Originally Posted by P11
I will have another look at applying on line later this afternoon. I have read somewhere that you can apply on line but the certificate will arrive in a few days by courier which is no good to me.
Good one.
Maybe you can have it sent to an alternative address . Maybe your expat pals up the road. Or perhaps to your bank or similar. Or to Mikek1 who made that lovely offer of help.

Originally Posted by P11
Moving on.....
We all wish to read that you have matey.

[/QUOTE]
Old Oct 16th 2019, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

"Now it could be something innocent concerning the two sons....indeed I had to buy one of them some uniform for cub scouts. OR COULD IT BE SOMETHING MORE SINISTER?"
It's spiel like this that keeps me logging into this thread on a regular basis

On a more serious note,please forgive me if it is a silly question,as i have forgotten,but should you find out that you are not legally married,you do have the relevant visa/paperwork needed to have been staying there these past few years,and into the future?

Old Oct 16th 2019, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

P11

You seem to be convinced that the marriage isnt registered - so why are you paying her allowance ?
Old Oct 16th 2019, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
P11

You seem to be convinced that the marriage isnt registered - so why are you paying her allowance ?

Exactly, why bother paying anything. Its obvious that your history as far as your relationship is concerned. She has no desire for you or commitment. There is clearly a new individual on the block.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
P11

No....I am not convinced about anything, however there is a doubt. There is a big difference and consequence between doubt and fact. The consequences could be Abandonment which I believe is a serious matter. Perhaps you are another one who suggests shooting from the hip on a hunch. A dangerous thing to do in the Philippines as previously mentioned.
However as there is a doubt, I will contact PSA as I have recently mentioned. I thought I would try the easy way....phoning them. That was a waste of time and will try again later. If necessary, I will visit them personally.

Regards
Old Oct 16th 2019, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Exactly, why bother paying anything. Its obvious that your history as far as your relationship is concerned. She has no desire for you or commitment. There is clearly a new individual on the block.
******Exactly, why bother paying anything*******
Try Abandonment for starters if we are legally married. This will be established soon. Again, you are jumping to conclusions.

******There is clearly a new individual on the block******
Quite possibly. But where is your proof on this sweeping statement? Sexy negligee might be clue. Could be. But let me tell you two things...... (1) She has always complained that the bed sit is hot, humid and uncomfortable for sleeping. She always has trouble sleeping anyway coming off nights. It would make perfect sense to wear something more comfortable...Di Ba? (2) She is a clever individual..Do you think she would blow an illicit affair by deliberately hanging out her sexy nightie for me to see? She knows that I bring in the laundry on many occasions. Now, before I get accused of defending her, I am not. Just stating facts. I am not into sweeping statements or jumping to conclusions.

Regards

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 16th 2019 at 9:48 pm. Reason: Geting a bit fed up re the quotes
Old Oct 16th 2019, 7:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

She has always complained that the bed sit is hot, humid and uncomfortable for sleeping. She always has trouble sleeping anyway coming off nights. It would make perfect sense to wear something more comfortable...
Just FYI - a sexy nightie isn't comfortable, that's not really the point of them. If a woman is hot, she doesn't wear anything to sleep in. If a woman wants to arouse a man, she wears sexy nightwear.

You don't seem to be doing an awful lot to sort your situation out, forgive me for asking but why haven't you got to the bottom of your marriage (or lack of it)? It must be a week or so ago that you found out the marriage may not exist anyway, why are you just sitting back and not finding out for sure one way or the other? I just can't work out why you're so inert and are doing nothing about her lies, deceit and your whole situation.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 16th 2019 at 8:14 am.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 7:56 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

******Exactly, why bother paying anything*******
Try Abandonment for starters if we are legally married. This will be established soon. Again, you are jumping to conclusions.

******There is clearly a new individual on the block******
Quite possibly. But where is your proof on this sweeping statement? Sexy negligee might be clue. Could be. But let me tell you two things...... (1) She has always complained that the bed sit is hot, humid and uncomfortable for sleeping. She always has trouble sleeping anyway coming off nights. It would make perfect sense to wear something more comfortable...Di Ba? (2) She is a clever individual..Do you think she would blow an illicit affair by deliberately hanging out her sexy nightie for me to see? She knows that I bring in the laundry on many occasions. Now, before I get accused of defending her, I am not. Just stating facts. I am not into sweeping statements or jumping to conclusions.

Regards
I fear you're playing by different rules to everyone else in this saga, and they're taking advantage of it. You should heed the old advice about not bringing a knife to a gunfight...
Old Oct 16th 2019, 7:58 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Probably something you should read P11, if you haven't already THE FAMILY CODE OF THE PHILIPPINES : Executive Order No. 209 - FULL TEXT - CHAN ROBLES VIRTUAL LAW LIBRARY
Old Oct 16th 2019, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Very many thanks for that. I will have a look this evening...

Moving on...

I have just spoken to PSA, and that was hard work, and they confirm that our wedding IS registered with them.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.