Me and My Family

Old Oct 10th 2019, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
P11,

Just to trying to understand you. There seems to be an 'incident' and then everybody hones in. Lets see the wood for the trees and see what P11 is thinking rather than discussing the incident.

Whats your best outcome scenario (e.g in 6 months or 1 yr) ?

Whats your worst outcome scenario (e.g. in 6 months or 1 yr) ?

Whats the most probable scenario in 6 months or 1 yr (best or worst) ?
The answer to your first two questions should be self evident. I have no way of knowing the answer to your third question.

Regards
Old Oct 10th 2019, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
In your first paragraph you have made the assumption that I expect my wife to pay for the illegal debt. Wrong. We have agreed that she will get a job, which she now has and we will pay the debt off together. In the interim, I have been making the interest payments. This renders the rest of your narrative as superfluous.

To further help you understand the true situation, I volunteered to help with the rent, college fees and her fathers meds. I did this without hesitation. It is not uncommon for an ex-pat to help out the family where possible.

Perhaps you can advise me on how she alone can deal with the 191k loan at 19k interest per month.

Regards
We have agreed that she will get a job, which she now has.
Not 100% true as previously you have indicated doubt that she actually has a job, in addition to that taking 10 days off sick after one days work, especially here in the Philippines, is likely to get an NRB notice.

Perhaps you can advise me on how she alone can deal with the 191k loan at 19k interest per month.
She did manage to take out the loan without any secure income to repay it. Potential secure income is not 'maybe I will sell some jewellery', she must have put something else up as security and I think that may have been you.

Helping out the family is, as you say, part of life here but I always make that a two way street, they, or a relative they nominate, is given work around the house to compensate for the help. Most of the work is not really required, takes about 6 hours less than the day's work they were doing and they nearly always end up with a doggy bag of food from her-in-doors that is worth more than what they have just worked off. But at least they understand nothing is for free. And due to that they do look at other alternatives before knocking on my gate, most times.
Old Oct 10th 2019, 4:48 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Not of her, but the damage and inconvenience she can cause. One occasion when I first left her, and obviously not present, it took 6 people inc her parents 2 hrs to clean up the mess. She was found comatose on the floor. Not good....

Regards
Errrr, P11? Perhaps it is time to have her committed to a psych hospital. If her 'fits' are the real thing, she needs 24/7 hour care and therapy.
Old Oct 10th 2019, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Feidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond repute

My two sons in the UK have given me complete support during this difficult time and so has my brothers and sister. However, I suspect they do not approve of my wifes actions.
Originally Posted by Feidlimid
P11, as a matter of interest and my apologies if you’ve already mentioned it, but do your UK family members follow this thread?
I take it that's a 'No' then.
Old Oct 10th 2019, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Feidlimid
I take it that's a 'No' then.
Correct. However they are kept fully updated.

Thanks
Old Oct 10th 2019, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rete
Errrr, P11? Perhaps it is time to have her committed to a psych hospital. If her 'fits' are the real thing, she needs 24/7 hour care and therapy.
Not fits, but physical and mental exhaustion....due to stress. Most probably the reason for her hormonal problems.

Regards
Old Oct 10th 2019, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Originally Posted by P11
We have agreed that she will get a job, which she now has.
Not 100% true as previously you have indicated doubt that she actually has a job, in addition to that taking 10 days off sick after one days work, especially here in the Philippines, is likely to get an NRB notice.
Originally Posted by P11
She did manage to take out the loan without any secure income to repay it. Potential secure income is not 'maybe I will sell some jewellery', she must have put something else up as security and I think that may have been you.

Helping out the family is, as you say, part of life here but I always make that a two way street, they, or a relative they nominate, is given work around the house to compensate for the help. Most of the work is not really required, takes about 6 hours less than the day's work they were doing and they nearly always end up with a doggy bag of food from her-in-doors that is worth more than what they have just worked off. But at least they understand nothing is for free. And due to that they do look at other alternatives before knocking on my gate, most times.
You are correct about the speculation concerning her job, but that is what it is....speculation. You mention one day at work but in fact she was there for about 7 days. She actually lost about 3 days work due to sickness. Without double checking, from memory she was going to be on shift for about 10 - 15 days. No idea what a NRB notice is.

Regarding the loan. It was not a formal loan but an agreement between good friends which was scribbled on a piece of paper. Unlikely therefore to require security.

Regards
Old Oct 10th 2019, 10:29 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
P11,

Lets see the wood for the trees and see what P11 is thinking rather than discussing the incident.
I asked him that . There was no response.
Old Oct 10th 2019, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

No idea what a NRB notice is.
Should have explained old oil industry acronym 'Not Required Back'
Old Oct 10th 2019, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
I asked him that . There was no response.
Really? This thread is full of my thoughts which are candid and honest!

Regards

Old Oct 11th 2019, 12:30 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Not fits, but physical and mental exhaustion....due to stress. Most probably the reason for her hormonal problems.

Regards
Stress brought on by herself through her lies and schemes.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

You are correct about the speculation concerning her job, but that is what it is....speculation. You mention one day at work but in fact she was there for about 7 days. She actually lost about 3 days work due to sickness. Without double checking, from memory she was going to be on shift for about 10 - 15 days. No idea what a NRB notice is.

Regarding the loan. It was not a formal loan but an agreement between good friends which was scribbled on a piece of paper. Unlikely therefore to require security.

Regards
Good friends would not charge 10% per month.So where is her salary for the days she worked, and when is she due back......or is NRB likely ? Did you get the 15k from abroad as promised ?
Old Oct 11th 2019, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Stress brought on by herself through her lies and schemes.
Wrong. Brought on by stupid business decisions.

Regards
Old Oct 11th 2019, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

thistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong. Brought on by stupid business decisions.

Regards
Maybe stupid business decisions, but followed by lies and schemes. The pendulum swings again - P11 is now back to defending his lovely lady.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 12:48 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Really?
Yup

Recap: My post #2873
Originally Posted by BEVS to P11
What do you get out of all of this that you are prepared to carry on like this. By carry on I do not mean to extend or hold on against all odds . I mean the life you portray.
same as
Originally Posted by UK City Gent
Lets see the wood for the trees and see what P11 is thinking
Neither means about whatever latest drama there is & your thoughts and actions on any given incident.

Both ask basically about you .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.