Me and My Family

Old Oct 15th 2019, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Millhouse
To go where? Why would she leave you?.
Already explained that once.....bigger pickings elsewhere or someone else.

Old Oct 15th 2019, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Expatrick
So why wait, take the initiative!
It would be interesting to know how you think I can make her leave me....
Old Oct 15th 2019, 3:24 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
It would be interesting to know how you think I can make her leave me....
I think he meant why wait for her to leave when you can leave yourself .
Old Oct 15th 2019, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Correct. But as I have stated previously.....I would prefer her to leave.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 3:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

which is very unlikely.

Despite your obvious low self esteem and her growing hate for you, you’re quite a catch.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Will not happen. She will keep you and will continue to "milk" you. She has long since worked out that you won't dump her. She can have the cake and eat it = you and a lover elsewhere. Why should she leave? Any reason?
Old Oct 15th 2019, 4:40 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
I did!
Old Oct 15th 2019, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Will not happen. She will keep you and will continue to "milk" you. She has long since worked out that you won't dump her. She can have the cake and eat it = you and a lover elsewhere. Why should she leave? Any reason?
I agree...it most probably wont happen. But she has already realized there is no more "milk" to extract and I am onto her. Hence her recent behavior.

Moving on....

Millhouse.....

Not sure where you get the idea of low esteem from....far from it as far as I am concerned. If I decide to walk out on her, she will be the one suffering from low esteem....loss of face....and pride. Not forgetting a 220k debt. Me? Well, I can start again with lessons learnt. Furthermore, you reckon she has growing hate for me. Personally I don't think so. Disdain maybe. The hate may well come later.

Regards
Old Oct 15th 2019, 7:27 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Q1..... Nope. Not worth much anyway

Q2..... No contract. Just a scribbled piece of paper.

Moving on.....

Kitchen ware she bought at a sale came to 1380. Just pans. No knives
​​​​​​
Creditor still quiet.... Maybe she is just wary of dealing with a foreigner. We shall see

Regards

Hmmm, for she who no longer cooks.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 7:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I agree...it most probably wont happen. But she has already realized there is no more "milk" to extract and I am onto her. Hence her recent behavior.
But there is milk to extract. You've already mentioned that when you get receipt of your secret yearly pension you would be willing to payoff her debt for her. Yes, there was a hitch that she must contribute her salary as well. You know in your head that there is no job. She is not going to get a paycheck. She bilked you for "rent" on an apartment while she was in training, etc. and more likely than not cohabitated with a lover who has decided she is not worth an investment. Thus she is back with you on "sick" leave. LL knows that at the last minute you always, always come through for her because you love and care for her. That's why she hasn't left yet. Otherwise she would be out in the big city looking to land another fish because the one she originally landed has been picked clean.

As for recent behavior, you mean her 'continued' irrational behavior. She has been this way for quite a while and it has been chalked up to hormonal imbalance.

You want her gone? Buy a pack of 2 dozen condoms and leave them openly hidden. One evening take out two of them and put the box back. Do this again in 3 days. Oh yes, beware of the fireworks. In reply to her tirade, tell her "Mine? They're not mine. I found them where you hid them. I see you've been busy and found a use for that lovely little nightie you bought."

Old Oct 15th 2019, 8:08 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

The day she finally realises there is no more milk to extract is the day that you as her husband become worth less to her than whatever pennies you are worth as her widower.

You are playing a suicidal game here, P11. You're only 71? Go now, and enjoy what time you have left. Really enjoy it, away from this stress and never-ending leeching.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 9:49 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Why?

Just move on. Life is far too short .

Y'know. We're not all reading this saga as we're hooked on this drama soap opera. I check in because of concern for your well-being & hoping for resolve.
If you leave, which you should, then I will more enjoy reading how you rebuild and resettle. People will still be interested in reading your blog posts.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 10:24 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Why?

Y'know. We're not all reading this saga as we're hooked on this drama soap opera. I check in because of concern for your well-being & hoping for resolve.
If you leave, which you should, then I will more enjoy reading how you rebuild and resettle. People will still be interested in reading your blog posts.
I'm the same, Bevs. I check in every morning to see that P11 is ok and not now fish food or disappeared. I know that I would rather read about how he's rebuilding his life somewhere far away from the now not so lovely lady.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Why?

So true, and a exellent post.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 2:18 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Why?

Nailed it BEVS.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.