Me and My Family

Old Oct 11th 2019, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by mikek1

Good friends would not charge 10% per month.So where is her salary for the days she worked, and when is she due back......or is NRB likely ? Did you get the 15k from abroad as promised ?
Wrong again about the interest rate. This is the Philippines where you say you have so much experience. It could have been 5/6. Havent enquired about her salary yet....normally payable either 15 or 30th each month. That subject will be discussed in due course. No idea about NRB. She has only missed about 4 days work. 15k not forthcoming yet. ..... as I expected.

Regards
Old Oct 11th 2019, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

And yet she never learnt by her mistakes, her new business the money lending at 2% was also a complete failure. She should stick to being a housewife and look after her husband. She does not have the capacity or capabillity for business, and that is a fact.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thistlehollyberry
Maybe stupid business decisions, but followed by lies and schemes. The pendulum swings again - P11 is now back to defending his lovely lady.
Not defending.....stating facts.

Regards
Old Oct 11th 2019, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

And yet she never learnt by her mistakes, her new business the money lending at 2% was also a complete failure. She should stick to being a housewife and look after her husband. She does not have the capacity or capabillity for business, and that is a fact.
Correct
Old Oct 11th 2019, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
Yup

Recap: My post #2873

same as

Neither means about whatever latest drama there is & your thoughts and actions on any given incident.

Both ask basically about you .
This has been asked before and a reply given. When I get the opportunity I will repeat it again for your benefit.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 12:56 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

19k is 10% of 191k so my maths is correct. Dispite what you say, 10% per month is very high, especialy between good friends and relatives. Yes I know about 5/6 etc, but usually the amounts lent are very small in comparison to 191k. I do not know of many who would lend ,or are capable to lend that amount. If I were you I would insist on proof that the loan was even made, I take it you did not even see the ready cash.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 1:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Stress brought on by herself through her lies and schemes.
I dunno JG. We only ever hear one side , not hers.

If she is working herself into states such as have been described & which is effecting her well-being to such a degree,maybe she simply feels trapped in a place she does not wish to be . Be that by money, marriage or something else.
Whatever she is clearly not in a happy place and I rather feel for her in this. Life is far too short for all the unpleasant shenanigans that seem to have happened between this couple. It isn't love or nurture or care. Everyone deserves a happier life than that. She shouldn't be placed in a situation where she is overwhelmed regardless of how she may/may not have conducted herself.

We discuss her, her deeds, her quite intimate health, her apparent behaviours without her knowledge and without her right of reply or explanation as though she is a nothing.

If a relationship is like that with no kindness, trust and respect from either side then why continue. Sometimes a relationship is unhealthy , and this one does seem unhealthy, so it is better all round to part. Give each other the chance of a true happiness and possible contentment.

For the Philippines and their culture I am not sure how a separation is seen or how that would operate.

Old Oct 11th 2019, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

19k is 10% of 191k so my maths is correct. Dispite what you say, 10% per month is very high, especialy between good friends and relatives. Yes I know about 5/6 etc, but usually the amounts lent are very small in comparison to 191k. I do not know of many who would lend ,or are capable to lend that amount. If I were you I would insist on proof that the loan was even made, I take it you did not even see the ready cash.
I was not taking issue with your maths except your comment about good friends and relatives. Let me enlighten you a little. The loan was a business transaction and was to be used for business....and NOT a personal loan. Therin lies the difference. Di-Ba? Also, I have already explained how the creditor received her money. Life insurance payout. You are correct that I never saw the cash. If I knew about this, I would have stopped it.....as explained some time ago.

Regards
Old Oct 11th 2019, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

How come nobody expects to repay loans except you. You are owed money all around but won't walk away from this one.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
How come nobody expects to repay loans except you. You are owed money all around but won't walk away from this one.
Good point. P11 just ignore the debt (s) and take no responsibilty. This may teach your wife not to take on anymore debt. I somehow think the creditors will not pursue the money owed. If its a case of your wifes pride,your wifes umfounded pride needs to take a downfall to bring some sense into the situation.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Maybe its me or my culture. I intensely dislike borrowing from others and will do only in emergencies. I then ensure it is paid back promptly. Slightly different culture here.
I only have one debtor.

Regards

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 11th 2019 at 2:41 am. Reason: quotes
Old Oct 11th 2019, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Maybe its me or my culture. I intensely dislike borrowing from others and will do only in emergencies. I then ensure it is paid back promptly. Slightly different culture here.
I only have one debtor.

Regards
The dead expat, oh the 15k.

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 11th 2019 at 2:41 am. Reason: sort who is writing what.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 1:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Good point. P11 just ignore the debt (s) and take no responsibilty. This may teach your wife not to take on anymore debt. I somehow think the creditors will not pursue the money owed. If its a case of your wifes pride,your wifes umfounded pride needs to take a downfall to bring some sense into the situation.
Ignore the debt(s)?? Not in my make-up. I will support my wife as best I can. However it will be interesting to see what her contribution is, then depending on that, the debt will be ignored by me. Incidentally.....this has all been covered before.

I am absolutely certain the money will be pursued. 191 k is a lot to lose. I believe it has no chance through the justice system, but default on debts could lead to other measures. This is the Philippines.

Regards
Old Oct 11th 2019, 1:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Wrong. Brought on by stupid business decisions.

Regards
If you say so. In that case I guess lying and deceiving are second nature to her, as it would affect any normal person.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 2:08 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

P11, if you have a teddy bear please rehome it immediately.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.