Wikiposts

So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 6:26 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by paulb
Lynn

Did you photocopy your visa application?
I looked thru the form last night and although I have filled in quite a bit, there are 1 or 2 sections Im not sure about. I havent got it handy just now but Im gonna have some questions for you.
Still waiting for my NSW reg tho!!
Thought about photocopying at the last minute (usual night before thing!) all the shops with photocopiers were shut at it was a Sunday night so we went up to Tesco's and bought a scanner for the computer (39.99!) and I sat for an hour and a half scanning it in!!!!!! We have just saved it as a PDF file! I even scanned my certified documents. The only pages I didn't scan were the ones I left blank or N/A - ie. the section about skill matching and dependents (as we don't have any!)

Any Q's Paul just ask and I can look up what I did!

My application has arrived in DHL Melbourne today so it should be signed for in Adelaide tomorrow as promised by DHL (They said Thursday for delivery) I must say they have been so reliable and true to their word on each and every occasion. Listen to me I sound like a walking advert for DHL!!!!

Well I am finally on days off now from last weekend and am off on A/l all next week, so off to have a nice big
Medicals tomorrow - need to go and fill in the forms now as x-rays at 9am tomorrow and medicals 1.30pm!!! It will be a busy day.

On Friday I am away to Cameron house hotel for a night (its my birthday on Saturday) so it will be a busy week!

Lynn
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:25 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lynn,
good luck for the medicals tomorrow.....let us know how you get on!
have sent you a pm
Sue x
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
Hi Lynn,
good luck for the medicals tomorrow.....let us know how you get on!
have sent you a pm
Sue x
Have sent you a PM back too

Cheers for the good luck wishes,

Lynn x
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Good Luck Lynne for tomorrow, sure you'll be OK.

Then you can have plenty more and
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by primrose
Good Luck Lynne for tomorrow, sure you'll be OK.

Then you can have plenty more and
Hi! Thanks Lisa!!!
Have just been telling Sue about me sending Marc out to Tesco's for cranberry juice 10 mins ago - being a nurse I thought I could feel a UTI coming on - I know it all in the mind!!!!!! It is so bitter and horrible tasting - i'll be up all night. lol!!!!!

Lynn

p.s will let you know how it went tomorrow!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:49 am

Just tracked DHL - visa has now departed Melbourne!!!!! its 3rd of feb in Oz so how far is Adelaide from Melbourne?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Just tracked DHL - visa has now departed Melbourne!!!!! its 3rd of feb in Oz so how far is Adelaide from Melbourne?

8 hours drive, so not too far by plane!!!!!!!

Check your credit card tomorrow, you'll be poor!! (but happy)
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by primrose
8 hours drive, so not too far by plane!!!!!!!

Check your credit card tomorrow, you'll be poor!! (but happy)
Hi - thats visa signed for in Adelaide early this morning!!!! Will check my credit card now every day! Not sure my RBS online account is that up to date though with transactions, sometimes it takes a couple of days to see money come off.

Had x-rays this am - no probs. Medicals at 1pm! Have left the bit where you fill case file no on the back blank - hoping to get a confirmation e-mail and then I will phone Dr and get her to add file no before she sends them. Did you leave that box blank Lisa?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi - thats visa signed for in Adelaide early this morning!!!! Will check my credit card now every day! Not sure my RBS online account is that up to date though with transactions, sometimes it takes a couple of days to see money come off.

Had x-rays this am - no probs. Medicals at 1pm! Have left the bit where you fill case file no on the back blank - hoping to get a confirmation e-mail and then I will phone Dr and get her to add file no before she sends them. Did you leave that box blank Lisa?
They debited our account the same day it arrived! (we knew 'cos Egg rang to confirm the unusual transaction)

Yes we sent our meds with the box blank.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:53 am

Well medicals very quick - they were very unthorough and the dr took our word for most of it!!!(talk about easy money for a living) Not complaning though other than I have a very sore, swollen and badly bruised arm from where she took blood - another poster 'mongrel' had warned me about this dr's blood taking skills and he was right. I showed her a lovely big vein in my right arm but she insisted on taking it from the left and then proclaimed - 'why do veins suddenly disapear!' but still took it anyway - it bled for ages too (highly unusual for me and i've never bruised before). My veins are bad in my left arm (I know because when i donate blood they always say the right is better).

They are going to hold medicals for a week or so to see if I am e-mailed a case file number by DIMIA (some people have had this recently) if not we will just send them!

So now its time to watch cc like a hawk! - I might even phone cc company tomorrow to ask if money has been taken yet!

Lynn
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 4:21 am
ad4ozz

Hope you get the case number Lynn because I still haven't had an official snail mail one....could allways pull the you've took my money and haven't heard anything email trick and they may send you it.

Good luck....not feeling fit this week...so will delay the medical for another couple of weeks and sober up a bit as well then think will have beginning of March if still haven't heard anything.

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Well medicals very quick - they were very unthorough and the dr took our word for most of it!!!(talk about easy money for a living) Not complaning though other than I have a very sore, swollen and badly bruised arm from where she took blood - another poster 'mongrel' had warned me about this dr's blood taking skills and he was right. I showed her a lovely big vein in my right arm but she insisted on taking it from the left and then proclaimed - 'why do veins suddenly disapear!' but still took it anyway - it bled for ages too (highly unusual for me and i've never bruised before). My veins are bad in my left arm (I know because when i donate blood they always say the right is better).

They are going to hold medicals for a week or so to see if I am e-mailed a case file number by DIMIA (some people have had this recently) if not we will just send them!

So now its time to watch cc like a hawk! - I might even phone cc company tomorrow to ask if money has been taken yet!

Lynn
hi lynn

take a photo for evidence!! that doc should be reassessed she obviously is useless at taking bloods but good at accepting cash!! the meds arn't that bad but it still dosn't stop you worrying as we nurses do

fingers crossed Jackie
Old Feb 5th 2005, 4:29 am

Well still no money off cc I think RBS online account may not be very up to date though with its credit card statement, i will wait till monday then phone RBS credit card company to see if payment taken off.

Don't think they will be working on a weekend anyway - must of got application too late on Friday.

My bruise on arm is now going lovely shades of yellow and green - very fetching with my short sleeved dressy top for my birthday meal tonight!!!!! You can even still see the puncture mark - I look like i've been shooting up

Everyone else ok - anything new?

Lynn
Old Feb 5th 2005, 6:04 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Well still no money off cc I think RBS online account may not be very up to date though with its credit card statement, i will wait till monday then phone RBS credit card company to see if payment taken off.

Don't think they will be working on a weekend anyway - must of got application too late on Friday.

My bruise on arm is now going lovely shades of yellow and green - very fetching with my short sleeved dressy top for my birthday meal tonight!!!!! You can even still see the puncture mark - I look like i've been shooting up

Everyone else ok - anything new?

Lynn
Happy Birthday, hope you have a lovely meal and forget about all this visa stuff for a least a few hours
Old Feb 5th 2005, 9:57 am

Thanks - I did have a lovely night out - i'm exhausted as was away in hotel last night and never slept well for some reason Too much wine this weekend and food but have had a lovely birthday weekend. I can't believe i'm 25 already

Was just having a sneaky check of e-mails before going to bed and here i am!!!!! Addicted for sure!

Lynn x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.