Hey got myself a Job at the Mater Hospital, Brisbane.

Old May 24th 2007, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAnge will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hey got myself a Job at the Mater Hospital, Brisbane.

Originally Posted by AndyandAnge
Totally agree with you on your route!
My wife has a telephone interview for mater hospital in Brisbane and the call is from manchester on 23rd may. They and i know they will want her in on a 457 (Tie her down ) but we need to go on a 136 as we have 4 children and the child benefit and free schools is a must plus other benefits so we will see how pushy they are and either turn them down or you never know they might meet our request! who knows

Will keep you all informed on the outcome tomorrow
Got the job start when im ready going to work in oncoloy cant wait to go now. Going on a 136 visa interview really interesting and quite laid back not at all wot i imagined. Hey im off and out of here and cant wait!!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:31 am
Just Joined

nickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to all

Hi everyone

I work at the Mater i've been here for 2 years! I started at the Mater private for a year on the Oncology ward then moved to the Adult for a better job in Oncology Research, no shifts,better pay !

I would love to join the Mater after work drinking club so count me in !

I used to be on here as Nikkers but had to re register as Nickers !

Who is going to the Mater and when? Its a great place to work !!!!!!!!! I've been very happy here!

Nikki x
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAnge will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nickers
Hi everyone

I work at the Mater i've been here for 2 years! I started at the Mater private for a year on the Oncology ward then moved to the Adult for a better job in Oncology Research, no shifts,better pay !

Who is going to the Mater and when? Its a great place to work !!!!!!!!! I've been very happy here!

Nikki x

Hi Nikki is at all right to PM you i need to ask a couple of questions and you must be the ideal person to answer them!

Ange
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:08 am
Just Joined

nickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to allnickers is a name known to all

hi Ange

Please do !!!!!!!!!!

as I've had to re register I tried to PM you but I was told I have to post 3 times before i can PM anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki x
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:33 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Nikki x
Hi Nikki, I am coming to the Mater Adult to CCU. So glad to hear its a great place to work! What is the social life like at the moment with work? Do you have days/nights out with your colleagues?

Jackie x
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Hi Jackie

The social life has been good ! I could always do more though!

The Mater is a nice place to work and when you all get there I can meet up for a drink with you and gradually we will build up the biggest drinking after work club! The Mater is a short work from Southbank the beach in the city and they have loads of pubs and restaurants.

Also there is a buzzy place called the Chalk Hotel where Mater staff get discount

Such choice !!!!!!!!!!!

when are you coming Jackie?

Nikki x
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:10 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jackie

The social life has been good ! I could always do more though!

The Mater is a nice place to work and when you all get there I can meet up for a drink with you and gradually we will build up the biggest drinking after work club! The Mater is a short work from Southbank the beach in the city and they have loads of pubs and restaurants.

Also there is a buzzy place called the Chalk Hotel where Mater staff get discount

Such choice !!!!!!!!!!!

when are you coming Jackie?

Nikki x

Nikki, that sounds excellent!

We are coming over mid August. I have a start date for 10th Sept for the induction but I have asked if I could delay it until start of October, just to give me a bit more time to settle the family. Still waiting to hear back from them.

The location of the Mater is excellent, we visited Brisbane last year. I said to hubby if I am working an early shift at the weekend then I could meet him and the kids on the southbank beach after work and then go out for something to eat and drink! Its ideal!

Jackie x
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:12 am
Just Joined

Hi Jackie

I agree the Mater is in an excellent spot! I too have met Graham after work and we have spent a lovely time at Southbank.

Also there are 3 car parks and the Staff rates are $3.50 a day so a pittance and well worth it!

One of the car parks is about 5 mins walk to the first Pub at southbank which sells Towers of beer/larger amazing !!!!!!

I will Pm you with my personal details !

Nikki x
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:17 am
Living the Dream!

Good to hear from you Nikki, thank you!

jackie x
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Carole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to all

Hi everyone,

Recieved my contract of employment today,through the post, for the Neonatal Unit at the Mater Mothers Hospital. Really excited although very nervous aswell, at starting a new job & Hospital.

A few adjustments have to be finialized, such as starting date, as I discussed at telephone interview I could start Jan 08 from coming over end of Nov 07, they agreed that would be fine, but on the contract it states the start date is 10th Dec 07, also they gave a date of induction & orientation for the 10th & 11th Nov 07 which I could not possible do.
I will e-mail HR sometime this week to clarify start date.

This drinking club is going to be brilliant, even though all I drink is Orange Bacardi breezer and Bailey's (honest! sad I know) Well I'm sure you lot of wino's will take me under your wing, and I'm sure after a few drinking sessions with you lot I will well and truly be initiated.

Carole
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Hi carole

I'm sure we can get you up to speed

Nikki x
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone

Nikki x
Sneaky !!!
I was about to text you to tell you someone had stole your name !!!
Speak soon honey, Tass.x x x
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

Hey tass !!!!!!!

Loved talking to you tonight! Email me tomorrow!

Luv Nikki x
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody know what the location of the Royal Brisbane is?

My jobs there although I am starting to think I should have gone to The Mater.

I still havent got my contract etc. through despite being in contact with them for ages and me having a start date in October. I haven't been given any details about salary etc. either
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:05 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Does anybody know what the location of the Royal Brisbane is?

My jobs there although I am starting to think I should have gone to The Mater.

I still havent got my contract etc. through despite being in contact with them for ages and me having a start date in October. I haven't been given any details about salary etc. either
Tracey I think its in Herston? perhaps someone else could confirm this? It took ages for me to get my contract through the post, perhaps you could send them another email gently reminding them?

Jackie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.