Old Jul 17th 2010, 7:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Wain !

I knew it.

WAIN
Old Jul 17th 2010, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

on a rainy crappy day......... I miss Belgian waffles.... that I had two years ago .. They are so very scrummy.

am leaving NZ next week for the surgical treatment abroad.

scary as hell...

then traveling through Canada (BC) with my parents. hopefully I will be able to indulge myself in waffles again and stop crying...............................
Attached Thumbnails Wain !-waffles.jpg   Wain !-belgian-waff.jpg  

Last edited by crap coffee; Jul 17th 2010 at 8:42 am.
Old Jul 17th 2010, 7:53 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crap coffee
on a rainy crappy day......... I miss Belgian waffles.... that I had two years ago .. They are so very scrummy.

scary as hell...

then traveling through Canada (BC) with my parents. hopefully I will be able to indulge myself in waffles again and stop crying...............................
Hope it goes well for you.

Have an extra waffle for me please when you can.

Remember we need wain for wainbows.
Old Jul 17th 2010, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Wilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to all

scary as hell...

Good luck hope all goes well

Wilester
Old Jul 18th 2010, 7:14 am
`

Despite this being on me WAIN only thread I have to say, as someone who has had a lot of surgery, that I sincerely hope that this works for you. I really do.
Old Jul 18th 2010, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for all of your warm and thoughtful words. ..

Sorry BEVS, It was my mistake! (didn't mean to ~~ ) thank you for understanding me you always sit right beside us and make our heart comfort.

hope you are all well and healthy inside and out!

btw, no rain today - was rather sunnier

heartfelt thanks. x

Last edited by crap coffee; Jul 18th 2010 at 9:44 am.
Old Jul 19th 2010, 4:15 am
Just Joined

Peter C is an unknown quantity at this point

It's nice and warm in sunny Tauranga
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Heavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Wain !

Originally Posted by cally49
Its quite funny Bev i could honestly say that if i closed my eyes at times this year i could either be back on the West Coast of the South Island NZ or in Lincolnshire UK lol. The weather here in Nelson has seriously been crap my man has lived here all his life and said hes never known anything like it before.

I could imagine you getting snowed on in Wanaka but Nelson crikey my mate in Aus thet used to live here in Richmond thinks its hilarious that im sat here wearing a polar fleece wrapped in a blanket and shes just got out of the pool and is in her bikini

Maybe we could all light a bonfire on the beach and sit round toasting marshmallows lol.
Talk soon
Cally
Lincolnshire in the Uk has been scorching, we have had the best summer in years probably since 1976. It is lovely. I think the NZ winters seemed so long!!! But you will get over it and soon you wil be in summer and we will be getting the snow again.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 5:27 am
`

Originally Posted by Heavenlyscent
Lincolnshire in the Uk has been scorching, we have had the best summer in years probably since 1976. It is lovely. I think the NZ winters seemed so long!!! But you will get over it and soon you wil be in summer and we will be getting the snow again.
...uuuuummmm...............uuuuummmmm............. .uuuuummmmmm...........

I think you need the SCORCHING thread to post about that.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
...uuuuummmm...............uuuuummmmm............. .uuuuummmmmm...........

I think you need the SCORCHING thread to post about that.
You'll be pleased to hear our little town was mentioned on the BBC1 National news yesterday because of the severe WAIN yesterday! Flipping typical, kids last day of school for summer hols...same old same old
Old Jul 24th 2010, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

zoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nice

Today was simply beutiful. I even ate lunch outside on the patio. Can you imagine doing that in the UK in the middle of January? Stroll on!
Old Jul 24th 2010, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zoglet
Today was simply beutiful. I even ate lunch outside on the patio. Can you imagine doing that in the UK in the middle of January? Stroll on!
Can't imagine doing that in the middle of July in the UK
Old Jul 25th 2010, 4:09 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

yesterday and today has been so warm! we have been out cycling today and am actually a bit sunburnt on my face! we came home and sat outside in the sunny garden, with a nice cuppa at around 3pm.. still wearing T shirts! amazing! (equivilant of january in the UK--where we never ventured out unless we had to, and were wrapped up well!)
jax
Old Jul 25th 2010, 7:15 am
`

Some of you lot haven't got the hang of this WAIN thread at all have you.

This is theWAIN thread for when it pithezz down & the skies open in all ways wainy and we get the Wains.
Grizzle & Drizzle . Soaking storms. Tropical, warm downpours . Hot torrential's. Overnight patters. Spits in the breeze. Wet & the freeze, but always WAIN

We got a place for Scorching stuff here.

I can't take the off-topic stress . Put it down to the moderator now ingrained in me. Ruined & scarred for life.

So here it is - The Balmy Thread.
Old Jul 25th 2010, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BEVS
Some of you lot haven't got the hang of this WAIN thread at all have you.

This is theWAIN thread for when it pithezz down & the skies open in all ways wainy and we get the Wains.
Grizzle & Drizzle . Soaking storms. Tropical, warm downpours . Hot torrential's. Overnight patters. Spits in the breeze. Wet & the freeze, but always WAIN

We got a place for Scorching stuff here.

I can't take the off-topic stress . Put it down to the moderator now ingrained in me. Ruined & scarred for life.

So here it is - The Balmy Thread.
Oh i gets it now! Sorry for the stress lol' cant wait for some wain now so i can post again on here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.