For other weather updates , please see this intellectual thread
Old Jan 21st 2010, 1:13 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

WAIN

Last edited by BEVS; Jan 21st 2010 at 1:57 am. Reason: sort me mess
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:45 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wain !

rained this morning though it was 22 degrees so was very muggy
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

IngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond repute

Emailed my brother yesterday(he's in Dunedin) that I had checked the web cams for there and saw what terrible weather he has. We have sunshine and 10+, even found a dandelion blooming in my drive. Pretty sad when Canada in winter can be nicer and he goes to NZ for summer to catch some sun. I think he should move north (NZ) or at least try a holiday to warm up.

Kristina
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:19 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

We had our first proper rain since before Christmas yesterday. What a relief, the air smelled lovely & fresh afterwards. The lake near us was getting very empty, infact it was totally dry up our end It's still crossable near us but now I would have to wear gum boots.

In the late afternoon it was hot & sunny again.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:36 pm
`

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix

In the late afternoon it was hot & sunny again.

I believe that observation belongs in this very remarkable thread, so I have copied it across
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:44 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

I believe that observation belongs in this very remarkable thread, so I have copied it across
I wondered if that might happen
Old Apr 13th 2010, 10:41 am
`

...... and it's truly the return of the WAIN.

Good job too. This drought has played havoc with the levels in our tanks.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 11:29 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Give us rain - NOW.....

The drought almost caused me to smash my face up yesterday - the concrete path on our reserve above the stormwater drain settled over the weekend and the path broke up enough to upend the scooter as I was taking Lardy MkIII to daycare.

Dumbo that I am was looking at the kid instead of the path and the small wheels meant a ride in the air and hard fall on the concrete. Reaction time was good so just some scuffs on the wrists and forearms.

Yowch and Phew.

There is land about here that me Kiwi mates have never seen so dry in at least 20 years.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
Give us rain - NOW.....

The drought almost caused me to smash my face up yesterday - the concrete path on our reserve above the stormwater drain settled over the weekend and the path broke up enough to upend the scooter as I was taking Lardy MkIII to daycare.

Dumbo that I am was looking at the kid instead of the path and the small wheels meant a ride in the air and hard fall on the concrete. Reaction time was good so just some scuffs on the wrists and forearms.

Yowch and Phew.

There is land about here that me Kiwi mates have never seen so dry in at least 20 years.
Is it that bad over there?

haven't spoke with Euan's mum for a long time actually.... not sure whether they have enough drinking water at this stage... and to wash the lad and all his nappies...

My mother always try to save water as much as she can... after washing dishes,.. etc its just kinda stressful each time (to me). seriously I don't enjoy staying up in Auckland in summer time (but I don't go there in winter anyway.... )- the thing is they can't even have shower everyday! how awful is it.. really, not enough water....

Its a nitemare Ian

We are fine here tho. (I mean Welly city - Not Kapiti coast.....) but we haven't had enough rain either. Its been dry too.

looks like the earth is going crazy...

Last edited by crap coffee; Apr 13th 2010 at 8:32 pm.
Old May 16th 2010, 10:51 am
`

WAIN and WAIN two days running.

Torrential and super heavy downpours that flooded out parts of Tapawera where families needed to be evacuated. Torrential downpours that filled our tanks.
Old May 26th 2010, 4:17 am
`

and

Anyone for WAIN today

Me ducks are loving it.
Old May 26th 2010, 5:49 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

and
You are

Anyone for WAIN today

Me ducks are loving it.

you are lucky i have to work out in the

WAIN
Old May 26th 2010, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute

and

Anyone for WAIN today

Me ducks are loving it.
Yep WAIN in Auckland too....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.