STEP CHILDREN

Old Jul 5th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STEP CHILDREN

Hi Pauline, no real news from my end. Just about to book tickets for myself and the kids to visit some schools in October/November.Heading down to Cambridge and perhaps Tauranga so if anyone can tell me cheap places to stay in either I'd be very happy
Not heard from Squiddley lately, how's it going with you Squid? The evil ex packed it in yet?
Take care all.
Old Jul 5th 2008, 12:05 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Hi Pauline, no real news from my end. Just about to book tickets for myself and the kids to visit some schools in October/November.Heading down to Cambridge and perhaps Tauranga so if anyone can tell me cheap places to stay in either I'd be very happy
Not heard from Squiddley lately, how's it going with you Squid? The evil ex packed it in yet?
Take care all.
I hope things go well, glad you updated

Love Pauline
Old Jul 5th 2008, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

Now then...Been a while....
Anyway guess what .......YEE HAA..WE HAVE THE SIGNED LETTER FROM MY WIFES EX HUSBAND.WE CAN NOW TAKE THE CHILDREN TO THE LAND OF THE LONG WHITE CLOUD...
What the dickhead failed to do ,was get a solicitor to counter sign the letter,which we gave specific instructions for him to do:curse:..Small blip i think,or is he giving us the run around.mmmm?
I know we will have it..
Also almost forgot to say,we have our ITA, medicals booked for the beginning of August
So there you go almost their.......
Old Jul 5th 2008, 8:38 pm
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!!!

Looks like you are all systems go! Even though he's not got the letter countersigned by a solicitor, if it was to go to court if he is giving you the run around, his case will be so so weak after doing that, it wont even be worth going!!

Good news to hear!
Old Jul 5th 2008, 9:18 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by squiddley
Now then...Been a while....
Anyway guess what .......YEE HAA..WE HAVE THE SIGNED LETTER FROM MY WIFES EX HUSBAND.WE CAN NOW TAKE THE CHILDREN TO THE LAND OF THE LONG WHITE CLOUD...
What the dickhead failed to do ,was get a solicitor to counter sign the letter,which we gave specific instructions for him to do:curse:..Small blip i think,or is he giving us the run around.mmmm?
I know we will have it..
Also almost forgot to say,we have our ITA, medicals booked for the beginning of August
So there you go almost their.......
WELL DONE, CONGRATULATIONS, BRILLIANT, YIPPEEEEEEEE

I'm so pleased for you all. Hopefully he just didn't bother getting the solicitor to sign as he's too tight to pay the fee.
All systems go. The ITA is a walk in the park compared to what you have been through so far.

j19fmm will be over the moon as well.

BEST NEWS YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN

Love Pauline
Old Jul 5th 2008, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,many thanks for your warm wishes
Our solicitor has wrote back to him and asked for it to be signed by a solicitor:curse:...So i guess it's only a matter of time...
Phew thank ****
The ITA...OOOOO bit thick isn't it!!!!!
Old Jul 5th 2008, 9:34 pm
lionheart

Originally Posted by squiddley
Hi,many thanks for your warm wishes
Our solicitor has wrote back to him and asked for it to be signed by a solicitor:curse:...So i guess it's only a matter of time...
Phew thank ****
The ITA...OOOOO bit thick isn't it!!!!!
Most of it is just for your information. On the last page of each section you should have a list of any evidence you need to supply, sometime just one item.

Walk in the park for you

Love Pauline
Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

You shouldn't count your chickens just yet though. While he needs to have the letter signed by a solicitor, he will then of course as a matter of the meeting that will be held to get the signature, a little counseilling from the solicitor. Until you have the letter signed, you have nothing, so just be patient.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CAN2NZ
You shouldn't count your chickens just yet though. While he needs to have the letter signed by a solicitor, he will then of course as a matter of the meeting that will be held to get the signature, a little counseilling from the solicitor. Until you have the letter signed, you have nothing, so just be patient.
Dont we know it...But going from his past action over the last two years,and his lack of concern for his children,even if it did go to court ..I think we have a very strong case..So counting my chickens????? well may be a few ,but certainly not all of them....
Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news, sooo happy for you and yours

Just a matter of signing a piece of paper, no worries. Drinks are on you then,
Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:43 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

That's good news - so pleased for you Am sure you're solicitor will have told you but the letter from the ex giving permission MUST be signed by a Notary Public. And take photocopies of it as you'll keep needing to use it. Yes, he's solicitor might advise him of his options, but if he seriously wanted to object he'd have already employed a solicitor's services, wouldn't he? I hope you get the official version of your letter soon as you'll need to submit this to Immigration with your ITA.
Hopefully it'll be plain sailing from here on in.

Hope the rest of the move goes well for you all
Old Jul 6th 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Yippee many congratulations So pleased to hear the good news. You must have so many emotions and feelings right now. It's bad enough for us getting ready to go for medicals and then to submit ITA but you have had all this added on. I am so happy things seem to be going your way. Will raise a glass to you and yours on Tuesday ( after my medical)

Phyllis
Old Jul 6th 2008, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: STEP CHILDREN

thanks your word of encouragment, hope all goes well with your medicals..........let me know
Old Jul 6th 2008, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

Good fot you Squidly, we have had similar experience
Old Jul 10th 2008, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey people,Depressed of Devon here . Wanted to take the kids out to NZ this October for 2 weeks,to visit schools, but, EX has refused to give permission for me to take them out of country. He actually put the phone down on his 11 year old daughter this morning when she was trying to talk to him about the holiday. I'm feeling really angry and, well, p*ssed off actually. Spent ages yesterday and last night copying my Degree transcript (are they really going to read that?) It's my final piece of evidence to send to NZQA. Now I'm not even sure it's worth me shelling out. Sorry for ranting on your thread Squiddley. Give me some good news, OH ex got that piece of paper sorted yet??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.