Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Originally Posted by danny.f
OK, blame Am Loolah for this-she used to go out with (we think) Alan Minter-the handsomely rugged boxer from the mid-80's.
Can anyone do any better?
Any one slipped a sausage to Whitney? Anyone pole danced with Eminem? Anyone care?
Personally-I nearly touched Louise Redknapp once. Took me days to wipe up the mess!! Ha ha ha.
My mate Kate got chatted up by Lee from Love Island and told him to f off and someone else I know went out with Lee Bowyer for a bit. Nothing excting but they both said they were t*ssers. Apparantly if you want a nice pair of shoes though Lee Bowyer doesn't mind getting them in. My claim to fame is I won a baby bloomer competition judged by Jimmy Saville and got a kiss off him. Not something I'm proud about but at least it wasn't judged by Gary Glitter! Is Michael Barrymore still living in NZ by the way?
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waynepfry
My mate Kate got chatted up by Lee from Love Island and told him to f off and someone else I know went out with Lee Bowyer for a bit. Nothing excting but they both said they were t*ssers. Apparantly if you want a nice pair of shoes though Lee Bowyer doesn't mind getting them in. My claim to fame is I won a baby bloomer competition judged by Jimmy Saville and got a kiss off him. Not something I'm proud about but at least it wasn't judged by Gary Glitter! Is Michael Barrymore still living in NZ by the way?
How many of you have been kissed by Jim-the pervy silver haired mammoth!
Me and my mate were told to get off the pitch at Bolton by Sam Alladyce,but thankfully he didnt kiss us.And I've had a fight with Sammy Lee at our schools 100 th anniversary cos he wouldnt come to our ward to see the kids!!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Is Michael Barrymore still living in NZ by the way?

yeah 'fraid so
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Me and my mate were told to get off the pitch at Bolton by Sam Alladyce,but thankfully he didnt kiss us.And I've had a fight with Sammy Lee at our schools 100 th anniversary cos he wouldnt come to our ward to see the kids!!
Karen reminded me of the time I was staying in a hotel in North Allerton and so were the cast of Heartbeat. As I was going down the stairs to the bar I nearly knocked an old guy flying, did a double take. It was Claude Greengrass! I don't remember his real name, Selwyn Frogatt or something like that!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
yeah 'fraid so
Evening R,how are you?

Our Chief Nurse and his partner are moving to NZ in 2 years. Just thought I'd mention it.
Just had Chinese-feel sick. Just thought I'd mention that too.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:09 am
Just Joined

beaches is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, me too. Also at Stoke Mandeville - was getting his autograph for my nan who ill.

Worzel Gummidge made me cry once - I was 7, he was my hero. He was at a fete I went to, but he wouldn't give me his autograph cos " I ain't got me writin' 'ed on"

Will Carling kissed me on the cheek and I had a photo done with him. And I've served beer to Iron Maiden - couldn't get them to shag me though.
Jim Marshall (Mr Marshall of Marshall Amps) told me I had beautiful eyes - think it was obvious he wanted to shag me!! :scared:
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

robbish has a spectacular aura aboutrobbish has a spectacular aura aboutrobbish has a spectacular aura about
Red face Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

I don't think so, but he does take it up the Axxe and he likes swimming in his pool whilst doing it!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Blooming heck and stuff Beaches-you been tryin to spread some love in the showbiz world!!! You rock n rugger chick,you!!

Robbish dude-can you imagine being the pool cleaner the next day?
Mr Barrymore Mr Barrymore sir? I want double time for this mess!!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Two bits of haddock please Miss...........

I forgot that when we were selling our house this tall bloke in a sheepskin bomber jacket came to look round flicking his blode locks and poncing around. He managed to keep his secret for about 5 minutes that he was Dr Georgeous from Peak Practice (Simon Shepherd apparently - we hadn't watched it) and stated that the house was ideal. He kept us hanging on for a couple of weeks before his pa told us he'd changed his mind.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Ah, Mr Barrymore, the man that stubs out fags in his pool…………………….
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:11 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

I was walking up Primrose Hill one lunchtime and this guy walked out of a shop and bumped into me - and I looked straight into the eyes of Sam Neill I still get shivers when I remember - Lord, he was gorgeous

Remember Ballykissangel? We were home on holiday from London and went down to the village where it was filmed. All the cast were there and came into the pub afterwards where there was a karaoke night. I've often thought of the money I could have made selling the photos to THE SUN Stephen Tomkinson dancing cheek to cheek with a toothless local (male local)
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Evening R,how are you?

Our Chief Nurse and his partner are moving to NZ in 2 years. Just thought I'd mention it.
Just had Chinese-feel sick. Just thought I'd mention that too.
its an invasion i tell you

oh chinese yum yum, now i fancy some!!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by beaches
Yeah, me too. Also at Stoke Mandeville - was getting his autograph for my nan who ill.

Worzel Gummidge made me cry once - I was 7, he was my hero. He was at a fete I went to, but he wouldn't give me his autograph cos " I ain't got me writin' 'ed on"

Will Carling kissed me on the cheek and I had a photo done with him. And I've served beer to Iron Maiden - couldn't get them to shag me though.
Jim Marshall (Mr Marshall of Marshall Amps) told me I had beautiful eyes - think it was obvious he wanted to shag me!! :scared:

worzel gummidge was filmed in th ewoods down the road from where i grew up

me dad walked right past George Michael, autograph - nope dad didn't realise it was GM til he turned the flaming corner, typical
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Micheal Barrymore was on Celeb. big brother uk. recently, saying he wanted to return to uk...didn't he get questioned /sued by family of deceased pool man. So he returned to NZ? Where does he live?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by helinuk
Micheal Barrymore was on Celeb. big brother uk. recently, saying he wanted to return to uk...didn't he get questioned /sued by family of deceased pool man. So he returned to NZ? Where does he live?
NZ, Christchurch apparently. He was in Dominion Post a few weeks ago at a social event, says he likes NZ & wants to stay if i remember correctly.
You could ask him yourself!!!! http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=50000577

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.