Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Originally Posted by danny.f
Hi Winnie,
nothing to do with the thread but Mel gave us the details of this site because you had found it useful so much thanks and loads of karma.

Re big points - yeah I think so!!!
Donna
You're welcome Donna, glad you've found it as usefull as we did, and Danny has found his niche! Say Hi to Mel from me when you see her, I'm still waiting for her to set up her new email.
Yippee for the points!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Donny Osmond shook my hand 2 weeks ago in Auckland and as he did so, he looked deep and meaningfully into my eyes. Now that was more passion and delight than ANY shag !!!

Gill
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
Donny Osmond shook my hand 2 weeks ago in Auckland and as he did so, he looked deep and meaningfully into my eyes. Now that was more passion and delight than ANY shag !!!

Gill
Gill,Gill,Gill. Memories are made of these magic moments. Have you washed your hands since?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Tilgate park...........I remember the days well!

I got laid on a common in Crawley where the head lag from the comedy show Porridge used to walk his dog.

Does that count?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tilgate park...........I remember the days well!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
I got laid on a common in Crawley where the head lag from the comedy show Porridge used to walk his dog.

Does that count?
Was the dog famous?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Reigate Priory..........love it!

And I also got laid in Reigate Priory where Sir Cliff Mitchelmoore used to live (well it was a bit further down the road in a place named Nutley Ridge) about half a mile away.

Does that count?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Sir Cliff did not have a dog neither.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reigate Priory..........love it!

And I also got laid in Reigate Priory where Sir Cliff Mitchelmoore used to live (well it was a bit further down the road in a place named Nutley Ridge) about half a mile away.

Does that count?
stupid question, where have you NOT been laid Nice Guy?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Talking Most famous person you've copped off with!!

And I got laid in Horsham Park……..no-one famous lives near there but I thought I’d share that with you.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

And I got laid in Horsham Park……..no-one famous lives near there but I thought I’d share that with you.
Bet your willy's sore.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Bet your willy's sore.

ebt he's got grass stains too
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Talking Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Got laid on the Hogs Back in Guildford, bloody cold and wet, we were in a tent, amazingly the same type of tent that is used by the Blue Peter presenters for their shows about camping in the country.

Does that count?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Got laid on the Hogs Back in Guildford, bloody cold and wet, we were in a tent, amazingly the same type of tent that is used by the Blue Peter presenters for their shows about camping in the country.

Does that count?
Didn't the hog complain?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Reigate Priory..........love it!

Originally Posted by poppets
stupid question, where have you NOT been laid Nice Guy?

I once had a golden opportunity to get laid on Earlswood common in Reigate/Redhill.

The lady concerned was a delicious individual, but alas we had had some bubbles and sad to say but chivalry got the better of me and we never did consummate our friendship.

Until………………………………….we both attended a conference in Harrogate and…………….wey hey!!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't the hog complain?
LOL
I drove over the Hogs back last week! NG -I think you had a similar stomping ground to my hubby - he comes from Epsom-Ewell area.

I had a hug with Stuart from Neighbours in Regents Park 'Toast' event last month- he's lovely, also met Connor that day

I also have to confess to meeting Jimmy Saville got autograph- I was helping /visiting paraplegic patients at Stoke Mandeville Hosp.

My cousin went out with one of Pink Floyd and Picassos son?!

We have the daughter of a QPR player at the nursery I work in now - nice guy very friendly family.

I shook hands with Prince Andrew a few yrs ago when he was visiting Singapore. He was charming. (we worked out he had smiled at and shaken 1000 hands in 2 days in 2 day trip! )

Not shagged anyone famous so nil point for me then.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.