Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Originally Posted by helinuk
LOL
I drove over the Hogs back last week! NG -I think you had a similar stomping ground to my hubby - he comes from Epsom-Ewell area.

I had a hug with Stuart from Neighbours in Regents Park 'Toast' event last month- he's lovely, also met Connor that day

I also have to confess to meeting Jimmy Saville got autograph- I was helping /visiting paraplegic patients at Stoke Mandeville Hosp.

My cousin went out with one of Pink Floyd and Picassos son?!

We have the daughter of a QPR player at the nursery I work in now - nice guy very friendly family.

I shook hands with Prince Andrew a few yrs ago when he was visiting Singapore. He was charming. (we worked out he had smiled at and shaken 1000 hands in 2 days in 2 day trip! )

Not shagged anyone famous so nil point for me then.
Pink Floyd'll do me. Tremendous group. nil points for me and you alike!!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
I got kissed by Chris Moyles on holiday once,but we didn't take it any further.I mean,the passion just wasnt there.
I would kill to be kissed by Moylesy
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
You would be killed if he kissed you. He'd probably bite you first.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:46 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

what!!! The man has absolutely no class whatsoever, fine waste of TV licence money
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
what!!! The man has absolutely no class whatsoever, fine waste of TV licence money
Indeed,indeed-funny as hell though. Dirty Leeds.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

its not his class i'm looking at...he's a sexy mf.....
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

You serious? Jeez,I look just like him,less fat by a pound or 1. Sound crap on the radio though.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You serious? Jeez,I look just like him,less fat by a pound or 1. Sound crap on the radio though.
....I like men big....I hate scrawny blokes...not keen on muscles either....my husband is perfect
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:55 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

You need glass............ like glasses but with only one eye
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

....I like men big....I hate scrawny blokes...not keen on muscles either....my husband is perfect
SAuperb!! It's not what my missus married,but it's sure as hell what she's got now!!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You need glass............ like glasses but with only one eye
I wear glasses already thank you....hey i'm no Kate Moss myself....but I find men who are bigger tend to have bigger personalities....I hate men that take longer to get ready than me....moisturiser...hair dye and waxing is for me only......
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 4:31 pm
Too close to the sun

SAuperb!! It's not what my missus married,but it's sure as hell what she's got now!!!!
Snap!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

Indeed,indeed-funny as hell though. Dirty Leeds.
Hi Danny,
been too busy to chat for a week!!!!
flights are booked, sunday manchester to singapore,stopping off for two days must go see the very famous zoo and have a trip on the cable car then its off to NZ.
Leeds isnt dirty (we have a Harvey Nicks) you know.
Had a kiss on the cheek from Graham Norton, Nil points i think he"s Gay
Jane
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by waynepfry
Hi Danny,
been too busy to chat for a week!!!!
flights are booked, sunday manchester to singapore,stopping off for two days must go see the very famous zoo and have a trip on the cable car then its off to NZ.
Leeds isnt dirty (we have a Harvey Nicks) you know.
Had a kiss on the cheek from Graham Norton, Nil points i think he"s Gay
Jane
You think? Jane!! He makes YMCA look heterosexual!! If you had a peck,you'd better get screened and tetanussed!! Kidding!
Make sure first thing you do is get internetted,let us know how you went,and Good luck Wayne,Jane,Shayne,Dwayne,and Charmayne.xxx
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:50 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

I had absolutely great sex with Kate Beckinsale

On Tv in the background.

Does that count?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.