Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Most famous person you've copped off with!!

OK, blame Am Loolah for this-she used to go out with (we think) Alan Minter-the handsomely rugged boxer from the mid-80's.
Can anyone do any better?
Any one slipped a sausage to Whitney? Anyone pole danced with Eminem? Anyone care?
Personally-I nearly touched Louise Redknapp once. Took me days to wipe up the mess!! Ha ha ha.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 8:04 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of
Default Re: Most famous person you've copped off with!!

Originally Posted by danny.f
OK, blame Am Loolah for this-she used to go out with (we think) Alan Minter-the handsomely rugged boxer from the mid-80's.
Any one slipped a sausage to Whitney? Anyone pole danced with Eminem? Anyone care?
Personally-I nearly touched Louise Redknapp once. Took me days to wipe up the mess!! Ha ha ha.
My mate went out with Sade when he was a spotty 15 yr old. does that count
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
My mate went out with Sade when he was a spotty 15 yr old. does that count
SirEglamore (superb name Sir!)-welcome. Hell yeah that counts!! No disrespect to Am Loolah-or indeed Alan Minter-but we have a new leader in the famous cop-off, people.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 8:26 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Thanks DannyF.
"Sir Eglamore was a valiant knight", old english folk song, best done by the rather fetching Ms Kate Rusby of Barnsley, tha nose.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

A mate of ours went out with someone from Hollioaks,and a DJ,but don't know either of the names so it doesn't count. Yes. She was a slut.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

I got kissed by Chris Moyles on holiday once,but we didn't take it any further.I mean,the passion just wasnt there.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

lol.... I got kissed by Jimmy Saville. He lived next to a hotel that I worked in so we saw him all the time. Got kissed by some bloke outa Neighbours but cant remember his name...
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
lol.... I got kissed by Jimmy Saville. He lived next to a hotel that I worked in so we saw him all the time. Got kissed by some bloke outa Neighbours but cant remember his name...
Just finished laffin. Jimmy the best so far. Brilliant. Knew you'd come in with summat. Class.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished laffin. Jimmy the best so far. Brilliant. Knew you'd come in with summat. Class.
lol.... it was only a peck on the cheek.... hey hes a bit too old for me ya know!! I got his autograph somewhere on the hotels headed paper......wonder who that guy was from Neighbours???
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
lol.... it was only a peck on the cheek.... hey hes a bit too old for me ya know!! I got his autograph somewhere on the hotels headed paper......wonder who that guy was from Neighbours???
It was Harold,wassnit?We know it!! He's a looker.
My wife has just informed me that 3 footballers have tried it on!!! Julian Dicks (!) and Don Hutchinson ex Liverpool,and Gary Bennett of Sunderland!! Slut!! Dicks was on her hen night!!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

It was Harold,wassnit?We know it!! He's a looker.
My wife has just informed me that 3 footballers have tried it on!!! Julian Dicks (!) and Don Hutchinson ex Liverpool,and Gary Bennett of Sunderland!! Slut!! Dicks was on her hen night!!
Dicks on her hen night eh?? Oeer!!!

Nah it wasnt Harold.... far too sexy for me.... it was somebody who played a doctor I think..... gonna check the websites and find out who it was! Have found him.... it was the guy who played Clive Gibbons in Neighbours.... yuck yuck yuck lol..... luckily only another peck on the cheek.

Last edited by SarahB; Aug 22nd 2006 at 9:32 am.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

i know a girl who used to shag Ruel Fox (spurs), is that any good?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:48 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

I went out with a famous sj'er does that count or is sj'ing not bling enuf?
Also got asked directions whilst on horse by US actor once (he's fat and was in those sort of TV movie type films), and... Tommy Cooper used to come in my dad's shop and I remember him chucking me up in the air as a kid.
Haven't shagged any of em though.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

I once got taken out by a speedway rider............Steve Baker.when I was 16. I was the envy of all the female speedway fans. Unfortunately he never asked me again I've also touched Brian Molko's hand, as I mentioned in another post got a bunch of flowers of Adam Ant, and my pic taken with him. Do all these ad up to some big points???
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Winnie
I once got taken out by a speedway rider............Steve Baker.when I was 16. I was the envy of all the female speedway fans. Unfortunately he never asked me again I've also touched Brian Molko's hand, as I mentioned in another post got a bunch of flowers of Adam Ant, and my pic taken with him. Do all these ad up to some big points???
Hi Winnie,
nothing to do with the thread but Mel gave us the details of this site because you had found it useful so much thanks and loads of karma.

Re big points - yeah I think so!!!
Donna

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.