The KIWI BAR

Old May 7th 2010, 6:11 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

:drink wine:

:curse:

Family & funnerals is all I will have to say

Dewb
Old May 7th 2010, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
:drink wine:

:curse:

Dewb
Oh honey, just one of those is more than enough, virtual (hug) and a large glass of something very strong
Old May 7th 2010, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Hope your ok xx have a glass on me
Old May 7th 2010, 9:38 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Oh honey, just one of those is more than enough, virtual (hug) and a large glass of something very strong
Same sentiments from us too (((big hugs))) and another large glass
B x
Old May 7th 2010, 9:47 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks girls
my tounge has a huge dip in where I have been bitting on it so much

Date set for 18th so its horrid limbo land for a week

Thank goodness for this place

Dxx
Old May 8th 2010, 1:38 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Dewb
Me and him can both relate to that. :curse:

You've all my sympathy and more.

Get legless. :drink wine:
Old May 8th 2010, 5:28 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Right, where's my Bolly?

I'm absolutely knackered and have eldest daughter with four of her friends getting ready for their Leaver's Ball. I invited their parents for wine and nibbles and the boyfriends arrive about 7PM too. It all seemed like such a good idea at the time.

Mind you, it was a cunning plan, as I told her it was on the understanding that they are all to be photographed by moi!
Old May 8th 2010, 7:40 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Right, where's my Bolly?

I'm absolutely knackered and have eldest daughter with four of her friends getting ready for their Leaver's Ball. I invited their parents for wine and nibbles and the boyfriends arrive about 7PM too. It all seemed like such a good idea at the time.

Mind you, it was a cunning plan, as I told her it was on the understanding that they are all to be photographed by moi!
wow your brave

Hope you get some good shots, mind you nice to be such a part of an important time in your daughters life. Enjoy & drink lots

Cheers to growing up (your daughter not you )

Dewb xx
Old May 9th 2010, 11:28 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Barman....been busy?...No? ...what have i been doing today?....

Ummm......Well, searching for accommodation on the Cook Islands, loading Numptyheads trailer with wood for her log burner, late lunch, chat & cups of tea with Mr & Mrs Numpty.....more searching for accom, phone calls to Uk, keeping warm.....oh & opened a bottle of Merlot!!!...

wonder what the others are up to???.....looking forward to Am Loolah's pics?....Yeah, so am I

Last edited by MnB; May 9th 2010 at 11:31 am.
Old May 9th 2010, 7:08 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by MnB
Hi Barman....been busy?...No? ...what have i been doing today?....

Ummm......Well, searching for accommodation on the Cook Islands, loading Numptyheads trailer with wood for her log burner, late lunch, chat & cups of tea with Mr & Mrs Numpty.....more searching for accom, phone calls to Uk, keeping warm.....oh & opened a bottle of Merlot!!!...

wonder what the others are up to???.....looking forward to Am Loolah's pics?....Yeah, so am I
Erm B you ok

Just went to the lamest of lame Girl Guides Centenary celebrations mother & daughter picnics Paid £5 just to sit in a park & eat my own food

Could have done a better job rounding up a few Mums on a Saturday afternoon over the local park

Dewb
Old May 9th 2010, 9:05 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MnB
Ummm......Well, searching for accommodation on the Cook Islands
See you on me holiday thread.
Old May 9th 2010, 9:17 pm
MnB

Erm B you ok

Yeah .....I'm fine thanks, aching a bit...all that logging yeaterday....head a bit sore.....bottle of Merlot last night

Just went to the lamest of lame Girl Guides Centenary celebrations mother & daughter picnics Paid £5 just to sit in a park & eat my own food

Could have done a better job rounding up a few Mums on a Saturday afternoon over the local park

Dewb
B x
Old May 9th 2010, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Had a nice end to mothers day. Gary and the boys were at rugby in Maheno,just south of Oamaru. I was at work.

We met up later and I got a pair of ear-rings,a plant in a nice pot ( probably will die soon as no good with house plants!) and lovely home made cards. I prefer these to shop bought ones. Then I was taken out to the Lone Star for dinner,where every mum got a free glass of bubbly

Here's me with my boys.

Phyl x
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-dsc_0459.jpg  
Old May 9th 2010, 10:07 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

How lovely Phyl. My 4 booked a table for lunch at a restaurant down the road all by themselves, a complete surprise for me!
Old May 9th 2010, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see you two had good mothers day

Have a glass of wine on me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.