The KIWI BAR

Old May 23rd 2011, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Okay, so finally got some time to reflect on the holiday and to sort out some pics.

Cruising was an interesting exprience, one which I think we might repeat but not on a regular basis. Of the island ports I was surprised to find that I didn't take to Vanuatu as much as I thought I would, but fell in love with the one island in Noumea that we called at. But we did only spend one day in each port, so wouldn't get as true a picture of a place as if we had been there for a week I guess.

But mainly it was wonderful spending so much time just me and OH and it was so good to see him gradually return to more like his old self as his body really began to recover from his little health incident. Now we are back home, he is almost totally back to his normal self (though I'm not sure whether this is good or not in some areas )

Oh, and I have a tan a real, proper one (and I don't care if it's not fashionable, it makes me feel so good). And I'm pleased to say that I only put on around 1 kg

Here're a few pics for you to drool over

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_m...0/IMG_0615.JPG
Mele Cascades, Vanuatu

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_m...0/IMG_0693.JPG
Fiji

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_m...0/IMG_0704.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_m...0/IMG_0756.JPG
Noumea

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_m...0/IMG_0749.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_m...0/IMG_0846.JPG
Sunset at sea

Attached: sunrises at sea
Gorgeous photos thank you x
Old May 24th 2011, 4:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Rats ! Am now wanting to go on holiday.

Lovely pics.
Old May 24th 2011, 10:12 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pics WP, have a drink on me
Old May 24th 2011, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

IrishNeal is an unknown quantity at this point

Great photos - hoping to see some of these places now that I'm here
Old May 25th 2011, 2:04 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by IrishNeal
Great photos - hoping to see some of these places now that I'm here
Pint of Guinness?
Old May 25th 2011, 1:43 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody! Just got back from the North Coast here in Egypt, got a tan, feel much better, off to Thailand tomorrow but wish I was in New Zealand!!! INZ take pity on us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Drinks for everyone please, pepsi for moi

Old May 25th 2011, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kija
Hi everybody! Just got back from the North Coast here in Egypt, got a tan, feel much better, off to Thailand tomorrow but wish I was in New Zealand!!! INZ take pity on us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...e/DSC00182.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...e/DSC00180.jpg
Fan-flippy-tastic Kija, glad to hear you had a great time
Old May 25th 2011, 7:32 pm

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...e/DSC00182.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...e/DSC00180.jpg
Envious - always wanted to visit Egypt, bit too expensive from this side of the world
Old Jun 4th 2011, 8:02 pm

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Drinks, drinks, and more drinks

Last night OH confirmed that a trip home is next year's holiday plan Just have to agree on when would be best and for how long before we can start planning it *does a happy dance*
Old Jun 5th 2011, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Drinks, drinks, and more drinks

Last night OH confirmed that a trip home is next year's holiday plan Just have to agree on when would be best and for how long before we can start planning it *does a happy dance*
Sounds good, will give you something to look forward to x
Old Jun 7th 2011, 9:42 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The KIWI BAR

Who is on bar duty tonight? I'll have a pint of bitter and a packet of hula hoops please .

Now puzzle me this, what where the pre-Raphaelites called before there where Raphaelites?
Old Jun 15th 2011, 8:02 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Envious - always wanted to visit Egypt, bit too expensive from this side of the world
Love your profile picture

Well now's the time - not many tourists, hotels are offering cheaper rates and the weather is still bearable (it gets very hot in July and August). All the touristy sites are empty so you could have the pyramids to yourself (apart from the people trying to sell you stuff there).

Of course that leaves the plane tickets which are probably quite expensive

Hope you get a chance to visit one day, there's a lot to see. It's a great country to visit but not to live in - too crowded and stressful tbh!
Old Jun 15th 2011, 8:03 am
We're HERE!!!

OK drinks all around!

The way this whole INZ process is going is enough to drive anyone to the drink Maybe we can do this for real soon
Old Jun 15th 2011, 10:48 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

OK drinks all around!

The way this whole INZ process is going is enough to drive anyone to the drink Maybe we can do this for real soon
And a fizzy water for you
Hoping to hear you've made it through NZIS and are making your way over here soon.

Saw on another thread you've just been to Cambodia. I love history and visiting historical sites so I found the country fascinating even though some of that history and those sites were horrific.
Places like the killing fields and Tuol Sleng are not really 'holiday destinations' but visiting them really brings home what actually happened there. Siem Reap and the temples were great, so very unusual and HUGE! We saw dolphins on the Mekong
And some lucky Cambodian child got a pint of my blood- courtesy of the Siem Reap children's hospital Aah memories of a very interesting, sad, thoughtful and great holiday.... better stop now or I'll be accused of being the maudling old drunk who'll bore anyone who comes too close to death
Old Jun 15th 2011, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

As the person who opened this bar years ago, its drinks all round to you all.
Its good to see its looking good in here.

Now that ive finally moved to oz , im looking forward to planning a holiday to NZ in the future
Mandy x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.