The KIWI BAR

Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
Ohh, a feel a drinking comptetion coming on!!
Certainly, coming right up.
And Nickleback on the juke-box

FIFTY Banana Beers please me Luv

ANd how about Meatloaft "Deadringer for Love" on the old record Machine.

Cheers
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:08 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
FIFTY Banana Beers please me Luv

ANd how about Meatloaft "Deadringer for Love" on the old record Machine.

Cheers
Sorry, a bit backlogged with my 70 lagers..........
Here you are and Meatloaf coming up!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

wehey! It's rockin in here this morning (or this evening)

Cheers Everyone

14 Kamikazes purlease, and whatever you the rest of you are having, the drinks are on me................................................ .............................

Do you sell crisps in here. Got the munchies

Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:36 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

wehey! It's rockin in here this morning (or this evening)

Cheers Everyone

14 Kamikazes purlease, and whatever you the rest of you are having, the drinks are on me................................................ .............................

Do you sell crisps in here. Got the munchies

We sell anything that is legal that you would care to buy.........
OK, drinks coming up and the red Hot Chilli Peppers on the juke-box!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karonious
We sell anything that is legal that you would care to buy.........
OK, drinks coming up and the red Hot Chilli Peppers on the juke-box!!

Superb! Love the Chillies. Booze and the odd fag are as naughty as I get!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:58 am
conquering the world!

Superb! Love the Chillies. Booze and the odd fag are as naughty as I get!!
It's enough eh?
And what can I get you?
Old Apr 17th 2008, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

oooh. I think I'll be daring and try some of that Rum and Coke please. And a packet of Salt and Vinegar french Fries please. And if you have any beef flavour Monster Munch, I would truly be in my element.

Cheers
Old Apr 17th 2008, 11:25 am
conquering the world!

oooh. I think I'll be daring and try some of that Rum and Coke please. And a packet of Salt and Vinegar french Fries please. And if you have any beef flavour Monster Munch, I would truly be in my element.

Cheers
Just about out of date these - best have them on the house
And more alcohol for all!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

oooh yes, a bit stale, but what the hell. They taste good with the Banana Beer.

Almost ready for a KFC on the stagger home. One more BB for the road. Bottoms up
Old Apr 17th 2008, 11:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Is it last orders or is there time for a glass or three. Could do with a packet of unsalted peanuts too if you have any.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

I'll join you in a swift half of BB, and a packet of those fluffy pork scratchings that i only ever eat when very very drunk. Hic!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 11:47 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

G'won then. Bung us a scratching and I'll shout us the drinks
Old Apr 17th 2008, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Yer on cocka! Make mine a triple Kamikaze please.

And you can have two scratchings, i'm feelin generous.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

The Barbarian:curse: (you been talking to Cacofonix, our village bard ) would like to partake of a large glass of Champagne & keep 'em coming. Don't want none of that cheap fizz neither, I need Bolly.

Cheers to a great weekend all
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:45 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
The Barbarian:curse: (you been talking to Cacofonix, our village bard ) would like to partake of a large glass of Champagne & keep 'em coming. Don't want none of that cheap fizz neither, I need Bolly.

Cheers to a great weekend all
Nothing cheap round here!!
Very expensive drink for Mr V,
loadsa lager for me!!
And a great weekend to all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.