The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:41 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
IV Bolly cures all ills know to man and fairy
How do you go about getting antibiotics? Sorry to sound stoopid, but I don't get poorly ...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:43 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
How do you go about getting antibiotics? Sorry to sound stoopid, but I don't get poorly ...
I just leave a plate of fruit out in the kitchen for a few days and watch it grow "au naturale".......
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:44 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

sorry must go to bed NOW.........nite nite each........
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by lardyl
I just leave a plate of fruit out in the kitchen for a few days and watch it grow "au naturale".......
I did that with the hairs on my legs over winter, I'm not swallowing those shavings ...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:46 am

I did that with the hairs on my legs over winter, I'm not swallowing those shavings ...
Obviously I add, I didn't put them in the fruit bowl, that would be ridiculous ... to have a fruit bowl, I mean I left them ...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:47 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

You will have to visit your GP I'm afraid. I did ask at work, just in case it was possible to buy antibiotics over the counter here (well, so many things are different, it may have been the case) but no, the quack it is
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:48 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we ought to add that to the bills thread:
"I refused to shave my legs over the winter in an effort to retain body heat!"
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:49 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline, try a warm hot water bottle on your pillow, works for me
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:51 am

Yes, we ought to add that to the bills thread:
"I refused to shave my legs over the winter in an effort to retain body heat!"
Karen - I don't have a GP here and to return to visit mine in the UK for a mere ear infection is an expense I can ILL afford ...

Do I phone a local medical centre or just turn up - I don't know ... feel bit pathetic and vulnerable to be honest ...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:01 pm
conquering the world!

Karen - I don't have a GP here and to return to visit mine in the UK for a mere ear infection is an expense I can ILL afford ...

Do I phone a local medical centre or just turn up - I don't know ... feel bit pathetic and vulnerable to be honest ...
We have a big walk-in clinic here - I would imagine you have somehting similar

Accident & Healthcare
19 Second Avenue
Tauranga City Centre
Tauranga City
PO BOX 2114
(07) 5770010

or

http://www.centralmed.co.nz/default.asp

look to be your best bet, I would try the second one first
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:07 pm

We have a big walk-in clinic here - I would imagine you have somehting similar

Accident & Healthcare
19 Second Avenue
Tauranga City Centre
Tauranga City
PO BOX 2114
(07) 5770010

or

http://www.centralmed.co.nz/default.asp

look to be your best bet, I would try the second one first
Thanks Auntie Karen, first I am self-medicating with bottle of wine, soluble aspro and have Berroca tablets lined up for the morning?

DID I MENTION I AM IN ILL AND IN PAIN - DON'T ANY OF YOU CARE????

Last edited by Am Loolah; Aug 16th 2007 at 12:15 pm.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:15 pm
conquering the world!

Thanks Auntie Karen, first I am self-medicating with bottle of wine, soluble aspro and have Berroca tablets lined up for the morning?
Those 2 look like they would see you even if you weren't registered with them - but I have been wrong once or twice before in my life and there is the faint possibilty that I may be wrong again
Anyhoo, self medication is the best way forward - drink up!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:18 pm

Those 2 look like they would see you even if you weren't registered with them - but I have been wrong once or twice before in my life and there is the faint possibilty that I may be wrong again
Anyhoo, self medication is the best way forward - drink up!!
Anywhere in Papamoa or the Mount? I may need to be carried/driven into town?
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:23 pm
conquering the world!

Anywhere in Papamoa or the Mount? I may need to be carried/driven into town?
Get that man of yours to heat (GENTLY!) some olive oil and pour carefully into your ear. On second thoughts, I now have a mental image of him frying the inside of your lug so I take that back!
Hot water bottle is very comforting and takes the edge off the pain. Or gently barbeque Doberman and place side of head on hot dog.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:34 pm

Get that man of yours to heat (GENTLY!) some olive oil and pour carefully into your ear. On second thoughts, I now have a mental image of him frying the inside of your lug so I take that back!
Hot water bottle is very comforting and takes the edge off the pain. Or gently barbeque Doberman and place side of head on hot dog.
Am not getting the kind of sympathy I rightly deserve and therefore am off to bedlam with one hot water bottle, 2 bbq'd dobermans and a flask of bolly ... Be it on your heads ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.