The KIWI BAR

Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

I would like a Bayleys and milk please mmmmmmm going to beddy byes soon, so I will have the Bayleys in the bath please!!!!!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:30 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

This should help you sleep
enjoy
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Man , you need that after a hards yard arm. Give me at least 21 pints.
OK. Bottle of Merlot will do instead Vitalbigsticks.
I'm THE VILLAGE CHIEF you know & demand some respect . Now give me a or 20 & get back to moderating
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frenchy
I would like a Bayleys and milk please mmmmmmm going to beddy byes soon, so I will have the Bayleys in the bath please!!!!!
You drink alot don't you
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:53 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I'm THE VILLAGE CHIEF you know & demand some respect . Now give me a or 20 & get back to moderating
ooohhhh, a barbarian in our midst..........
Ok, 21 pints for me and.................19 for you
{cos you can't drink as much as me...........}
Old Apr 12th 2008, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

Rosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really nice

Well, just for old times' sake I'll have one of them fizzy raspberry flavoured champagne things brewed right here in NZ, and I'll say goodbye to all of you new and old. After two years of planning to join you fate has intervened, we can't sell the house and have acquired a 14 year old from one of our previous relationships, by the time all the legal stuff blows over we'll be too old to start again.... so good luck all of you whatever you do. Moving to NZ is a wonderful dream and for us now only a fantastic memory. Live the life, do your thing and goodbye from Rosiebear and Bikerboy XX
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Just back from expo at Leeds........what a waste of time. Should not be able to advertise as a jobs expo as very few employers there. OH was so disappointed so we need lots of alcohol :

At least we had a nice weekend away together
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice

Liz, Caroline, and Marika

Enjoyed the meeting at the Rain Bar last night. Me thinks Liz And Caz had quite a few more than me !!!!!!!!!! Catch up with you both next time

Ju
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

God it's packed in here right now 66 people on the forum - better get a drink in before too long...
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Barman, over here son.... Guinness please and a packet of salted peanuts!

Kaiser Chiefs on the old Juke Box, lets get the party started!!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:27 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Barman, over here son.... Guinness please and a packet of salted peanuts!

Kaiser Chiefs on the old Juke Box, lets get the party started!!!!!
OK, me too!! 21 pint of Guinness for a change!
Anyone else?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
OK, me too!! 21 pint of Guinness for a change!
Anyone else?
Well as it's raining outside, might as well stay and have another... fill me barman!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:33 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Well as it's raining outside, might as well stay and have another... fill me barman!
IV drip of Bolly please sweetie ... I'm in training for a works do on Thursday night! Free Bar!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:52 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
IV drip of Bolly please sweetie ... I'm in training for a works do on Thursday night! Free Bar!!!!
Coming right up...
Do you find time to go to work in between the hangovers?
21 pints of lager for me this time - the Guinness isn't sitting that well...
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:25 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
Coming right up...
Do you find time to go to work in between the hangovers?
21 pints of lager for me this time - the Guinness isn't sitting that well...
Work is a mere extension of my social life! Plus have daughter home fed up with broken leg, Hubby home fed up with picking up dog poo, and MIL arrived today for a fortnight!

Had threatened not to go to works do and then thought bugger it - be rude not to?! Plus it's awards night, must be one for best immigrant arrived a year ago?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.