The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by SarahB
Wow, that looks nice. We are about 15-20 minutes walk to the beach now. We dont get proper waves here.... heres my 2 local beaches.
we go collecting shells too, got some huge green lipped mussel shells the other day , & a couple of paua shells too
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Yeah, but not long now And it doesn't matter how many times people tell you to put your feet up and take it easy - things have to get done and get done now!!! And they have to be done by you!! Having had 4 kids I know how it feels Not happy with 4 of our own we fostered as well - bittersweet memories of that.....
But a virtual is better than none so drink up!
Too right. Theres no way I can just sit about all day. I wont be having 4 kids thats for sure!! I'm just getting the first painful twinges of SPD now so when I sit somewhere I cease up... and its painful to roll over in bed too.... but its not as bad as I had it first time around so mustnt complain too much. I have 10 and a half weeks left now... did more shopping for the baby today... bought a dangly mobile for the cot coz whilst I was in the shop the manageress came and reduced them by 10 bucks.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

right you lovely ladies, i'm off to me bed, up early to do exercises,( hopefully dearest daughter won't wake tonight, little cow woke up at 2am & said she didn't want to sleep anymore - 'tough i do' was my reply - oh bless, karen how did you do 4 of them???)
anyway catch you tomorrow QUOTE]
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:24 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that looks nice. We are about 15-20 minutes walk to the beach now. We dont get proper waves here.... heres my 2 local beaches.
Right, now I'm spoiled for choice
Incidentally, no-one ever accused me of being observant - am I right in thinking you have only just changed your avatar
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Nite nite Poppets... I dont expect I'll be up too much longer.

I do like our beaches here but its nice to visit beaches that have "proper" waves sometimes too.

Yes, well spotted... I just cropped a photo down of me with my horse..... thought the horse looked better than I do.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:48 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Nite nite Poppets... I dont expect I'll be up too much longer.

I do like our beaches here but its nice to visit beaches that have "proper" waves sometimes too.

Yes, well spotted... I just cropped a photo down of me with my horse..... thought the horse looked better than I do.

......God!!! Whats a girl to do to get a drink round here?!!!

I could do with a brandy tonight; purely for medicinal purposes you understand ......

Where's my Fairy Drinking buddy tonight? And I haven't seen Mr L. since the baby woke up 2 nights ago!!!!
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:56 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
......God!!! Whats a girl to do to get a drink round here?!!!

I could do with a brandy tonight; purely for medicinal purposes you understand ......

Where's my Fairy Drinking buddy tonight? And I haven't seen Mr L. since the baby woke up 2 nights ago!!!!
Well esqueeze me, methought you were on early to bed early to school duty and would be next in the bar sulking on Thursday because your OH had upped sticks and buggered of to NZ without you?!

As for MrL, methinks he is putting out fires or investigating myserious spontanious combustion or some such?!
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:57 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Well esqueeze me, methought you were on early to bed early to school duty and would be next in the bar sulking on Thursday because your OH had upped sticks and buggered of to NZ without you?!

As for MrL, methinks he is putting out fires or investigating myserious spontanious combustion or some such?!

What's your poison?
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:01 pm

What's your poison?
I'll have a quick glass of brake fluid please as off to bed in a short times as am without kids tomorrow from approx midday til 3pm. Hoorah!!! I'm going swimming and dog walking and the housework can kiss my pert bottom!!

Where are you moving from/to?
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:07 pm

Originally Posted by poppets
no no baking today, diet started yesterday , so baking off limits (need to diet due to eatting all th ebaking )
been exercising & doing hosework (don't tell the fairy one , she already thinks i'm nuts!!)
Nuts???? Methinks you are Loop Da Loop Loolah of Loolahville, meets Wonkey Donkey of Donkeyville?! Why bake when you can buy?! Bloody ridiculous!

Can't wait to be in same timezone as you so can torment you with your Domestic Goddess weirdness when you are AWAKE?!

Do miss our p*&@take sessions in the bar tho!! Come out and play when you should be sleeping sooooo much more fun?!
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:08 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

I'll have a quick glass of brake fluid please as off to bed in a short times as am without kids tomorrow from approx midday til 3pm. Hoorah!!! I'm going swimming and dog walking and the housework can kiss my pert bottom!!

Where are you moving from/to?

Fom Northants to God Knows where at the moment!!!

Wait and see if we get any job offers next week, otherwise back to the drawing board!!!

Would love Northlands but can't afford it and Kev needs to work near to where the action is!!! He's a construction project manager.

So if you've got any fairy dust going free......

How bout you? I know you've got your own kiwi but where are looking to settle and when?
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:13 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Wait and see if we get any job offers next week, otherwise back to the drawing board!!!

Would love Northlands but can't afford it and Kev needs to work near to where the action is!!! He's a construction project manager.

How bout you? I know you've got your own kiwi but where are looking to settle and when?

Do your lot do Halloween?

Zoe going trick or treating in the village, as a Fairy witch!! Talk about a contradiction in terms!!!! Black wings and Pink Fairy tights!!

Have you ironed that uniform yet?!!! You'll have the parent police after you soon!!
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:15 pm

Northlands is beautiful and WARM - always a bonus!!! I loved Paihai and the Bay of Islands.

Shall click heels 3 times and wave wand - no really Saturday is my "dress up" nite!!!!

We did mini-tour in April/May and it was the most amazing hols I've ever had. I take it you've all been before?! If not, be afraid, be very afraid, or I'll be round yours with 60 hours of DVD footage quicker than you can say "Bog Off Fairy Lady!"

We've settled on Taurange - it's long story and not place we liked at all!! We passed through, but there's other ticks that fall in the boxes!!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now to make the most of my couple of hours minus sproglets!!

Nite, nite.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:18 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Northlands is beautiful and WARM - always a bonus!!! I loved Paihai and the Bay of Islands.

Shall click heels 3 times and wave wand - no really Saturday is my "dress up" nite!!!!

We did mini-tour in April/May and it was the most amazing hols I've ever had. I take it you've all been before?! If not, be afraid, be very afraid, or I'll be round yours with 60 hours of DVD footage quicker than you can say "Bog Off Fairy Lady!"

We've settled on Taurange - it's long story and not place we liked at all!! We passed through, but there's other ticks that fall in the boxes!!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now to make the most of my couple of hours minus sproglets!!

Nite, nite.
See you in the bar later in the week for a catch up
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:19 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Evening

Not been in this boozer before but...what the hell.

Pint of your finest please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.