The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:17 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by poppets
oh damn my rubber arm , well we can't have you drinking alone can we now....voddie for me ta.
hows your head after last night?
I'm good and have every anticipation of feeling better shortly!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
I'm good and have every anticipation of feeling better shortly!
well good on yer, glad to see things being up for you. got time for more beer
Old Nov 27th 2007, 3:52 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the house is empty, I've cleaned everything I intend to and now I'm round at my mate's house using his computer. Tomorrow is the big day!!
Let's have a drink!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the house is empty, I've cleaned everything I intend to and now I'm round at my mate's house using his computer. Tomorrow is the big day!!
Let's have a drink!
Drink! Poor me a 'guinnless' help me get over tired muscles from the gym! Is it tomorrow you arrive? Are you going straight into your rental?
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:11 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Drink! Poor me a 'guinnless' help me get over tired muscles from the gym! Is it tomorrow you arrive? Are you going straight into your rental?
Just spoke to Karen, she's staying the night at a friends with M and setting off at 5am ... She's sounding positive/nervous and hopes to be at her new rental around 5pm tomorrow allowing for stops. Darling Nicki (littletoe) has offered to meet her there with booze and pizza! I'm sure we all wish her well.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Just spoke to Karen, she's staying the night at a friends with M and setting off at 5am ... She's sounding positive/nervous and hopes to be at her new rental around 5pm tomorrow allowing for stops. Darling Nicki (littletoe) has offered to meet her there with booze and pizza! I'm sure we all wish her well.
mmmmmmmmmmm Booze! Pizza! ......................... Calories...Waistline....
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:23 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

mmmmmmmmmmm Booze! Pizza! ......................... Calories...Waistline....
I've got tomorrow off - was thinking a day trip to Welly for booze and pizza - but then have to be back at work Thursday 8:20am?! Maybe cutting it a bit fine!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I've got tomorrow off - was thinking a day trip to Welly for booze and pizza - but then have to be back at work Thursday 8:20am?! Maybe cutting it a bit fine!
Probably a touch tight...... but an adventure!!!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 5:21 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

....and speaking of adventure, we're trying for Foo Fighters tickets. Anyone else off?
Old Nov 30th 2007, 11:24 pm
conquering the world!

Who wants a pint!!!
I'm moved in, unpacked and pretty darned organised! So celebrate my move with me - I love it here!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Who wants a pint!!!
I'm moved in, unpacked and pretty darned organised! So celebrate my move with me - I love it here!
Computer working now then, I'll just have a cup of tea, just got up after finishing nights.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 3:39 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by spackster
Computer working now then, I'll just have a cup of tea, just got up after finishing nights.
I have dial-up until Tuesday or Wednesday but at least I'm back online! I have been getting withdrawal symptoms cos I'm an interent junkie!! Anyway, you know that because you came round to help me get it working!!
More pints!
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

I have dial-up until Tuesday or Wednesday but at least I'm back online! I have been getting withdrawal symptoms cos I'm an interent junkie!! Anyway, you know that because you came round to help me get it working!!
More pints!
How've you settled in girl? How was the trip down? We'll have to stop meeting in cyber space and meet in person one of these days, especially as you're just round the corner! Can you make mine an ice cold beer, it's been a 'warm day' today to say the least!
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:47 am
conquering the world!

How've you settled in girl? How was the trip down? We'll have to stop meeting in cyber space and meet in person one of these days, especially as you're just round the corner! Can you make mine an ice cold beer, it's been a 'warm day' today to say the least!
The trip wasn't as bad as I anticipated, thank God. Unpacked and organised, looking forward to my week off work, doing nothing much. I've PM'd you my number, hopefully meet up soon
And the same to all the Porirua posse and others who I haven't spoken to recently, I must have a house-warming and invite you all - your support has been fantastic so I would like to thank you personally!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Now I'm back home I'll have that beer now I don't have to drive - lovely evening Karen, thankyou for your hospitality! 21 beers for you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.