The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:26 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Now I'm back home I'll have that beer now I don't have to drive - lovely evening Karen, thankyou for your hospitality! 21 beers for you?
I'm in!!
Thank you for your company tonight, lovely to meet you too - and yes I think 21 pints would be in order
Old Dec 8th 2007, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

markoid has a spectacular aura aboutmarkoid has a spectacular aura aboutmarkoid has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=Am Loolah;3848212]
Originally Posted by karonious

Drunk surely? Just me then? AGAIN!!
Hi Am Loolah,

Only joined this forum to find out where you got your avatar from? I want a larger .jpeg than the one on your profile.

Hope you can help.

Regards

M
Old Dec 8th 2007, 7:30 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=markoid;5647553]
Originally Posted by Am Loolah

Hi Am Loolah,

Only joined this forum to find out where you got your avatar from? I want a larger .jpeg than the one on your profile.

Hope you can help.

Regards

M
Welcome Markoid - she'll turn up before too long..........shout BOLLY! and she will come running.
Right, I guess I should get them in with you being new and all that

Cheers!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:33 am
Just Joined

markoid has a spectacular aura aboutmarkoid has a spectacular aura aboutmarkoid has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=karonious;5647561]
Originally Posted by markoid

Welcome Markoid - she'll turn up before too long..........shout BOLLY! and she will come running.
Right, I guess I should get them in with you being new and all that

Cheers!

BOLLY BOLLY BOLLY

Has she vanished?
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:35 am
conquering the world!

[QUOTE=markoid;5659452]

BOLLY BOLLY BOLLY

Has she vanished?
Yup!!
But I'm here and I only drink lager so..............
21 pints please!!!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello! Anyone in behind the bar - I'll have a large voddie please.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:15 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Boopy
Hello! Anyone in behind the bar - I'll have a large voddie please.
Only me!!
No surprise there then!!
A large voddie it is then...........ooohhh and 21 pints for me!!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 9:22 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=markoid;5659452]

BOLLY BOLLY BOLLY

Has she vanished?
WOW - I have a stalker - I was playing absent in the hope it would develop into a meaningful relationship - blown it! On the premise that I wish I could help, but I have zero recollection of where I got it from.

I'd guess in a drunken stupor I googled "fairy avatars" and found it. I really don't remember. Is it for something important - can I claim a referral fee? Bottle of Bolly at the least?
Old Dec 13th 2007, 6:59 am
conquering the world!

See - told you she would pop up at the mention of Bolly!!

Had a whole 2 days of work and................it's not so bad
Not the patient group I usually work with but I have nursed individuals with learning disabilities before. Or Intellectual Disabilty as they call it here in New Zealand, which to my ears seems to sound a lot more derogatory....
Anyway, enough of such stuff - drink up peeps, mine's 21 pints please!
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:29 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Just popping in for a quick one or three,

I didn't check my roster properly Got to work 1/2 hr early "bugger"

Still time for a drink me thinks
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:58 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Just popping in for a quick one or three,

I didn't check my roster properly Got to work 1/2 hr early "bugger"

Still time for a drink me thinks
A quick scoop and out the door eh?
Ok, red wine to go - with a lid!
{pretend it's wine!}
Old Dec 14th 2007, 9:56 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Just in from a Pot Luck Dinner. Oh well. True Kiwi style 6-9pm.Mine is a wine or five
Old Dec 15th 2007, 6:47 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Just in from a Pot Luck Dinner. Oh well. True Kiwi style 6-9pm.Mine is a wine or five
They know how to party, those stop out all night Kiwis!!
Wine for you, sorry about the poor service!
Anyone else?
Old Dec 16th 2007, 2:11 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

They know how to party, those stop out all night Kiwis!!
Wine for you, sorry about the poor service!
Anyone else?

make mine a large G & T please (or 3 or 4)
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Karen, you drinking tonight? I've put 21 pints on the bar for you! I'm drinking to celebrate everything going okay on our house purchase. Contracts signed, mortgage approved and sorted, money coming over from the UK - Just got to move in on the 7th Jan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.