Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

how dangerous in nz?

how dangerous in nz?

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 8:06 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how dangerous in nz?

Originally Posted by dustinthewind
Awwww come on now Sheps whats wrong with living in the big smoke enjoying the rat race Have lived in both but the south suits me better & thats not saying I didnt enjoy the North.
Ive just spent the last couple of weeks in Auckland & surrounding areas & that was enough to make me remember why I moved South. Thought the first couple of days were great, gave me a chance to hang out at my old haunts etc, caught up with some old mates but it got old real quick & am happy to say theres no place like home & Im one happy chappy to be back with the family again in my little corner of the world.

BTW Sheps I didnt see your sisters OH at the club last night & heard whispers that they are off slumming it in Oz again. Its a great life they lead huh? Must be nice to take as many overseas vacations as those two
Yep another week shopping in Sydney for them Guess you can expect to see him back there next week.
Did you go North on vacation or was it for work?