FAT NZ

Old Mar 18th 2012, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FAT NZ

Originally Posted by Trish M
Wow, my body would not function if that's all I ate in one day!

My typical intake when I'm being good is: large bowl of millet & quinoa porridge with swirl of maple syrup for breakfast, large bowl of mixed fruit & berries with kiwi fruit, banana & greek yoghurt for mid-morning break, scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast plus apple for lunch, nuts and more fruit mid-afternoon and stir-fry with brown rice for tea! That sounds like a lot doesn't it?
Sounds perfectly healthy to me. You can eat more as you haven't used up half your daily calorie allowance on wine.
Kaz
Old Mar 18th 2012, 7:43 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by babybella
Sounds perfectly healthy to me. You can eat more as you haven't used up half your daily calorie allowance on wine.
Kaz
Ooooh sarcasm

I'm not overweight btw
Old Mar 18th 2012, 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by Trish M
Wow, my body would not function if that's all I ate in one day!

My typical intake when I'm being good is: large bowl of millet & quinoa porridge with swirl of maple syrup for breakfast, large bowl of mixed fruit & berries with kiwi fruit, banana & greek yoghurt for mid-morning break, scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast plus apple for lunch, nuts and more fruit mid-afternoon and stir-fry with brown rice for tea! That sounds like a lot doesn't it?
That is healthy
Old Mar 18th 2012, 8:54 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm

I'm not overweight btw
It's alright love30stm, we all know- you are slim, beautiful, have loads of sex and loads of friends. Nobody is doubting you, fear not
Old Mar 19th 2012, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

bourbon - hahahahahaha
I am overweight by the way and to have punctuated today's healthy fruit intake with 7 girl guide biscuits (the chocolate ones) because it is all about balance.

It's all in the interests of charity. I didn't want to have them at all
Old Mar 19th 2012, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
It's alright love30stm, we all know- you are slim, beautiful, have loads of sex and loads of friends. Nobody is doubting you, fear not
Yes that's right
Life is good for some of us.

Oh don't forget my lovely kids and wonderful husband

http://vi.sualize.us/view/93bd686f04...01d95eff1e763/

Last edited by love30stm; Mar 19th 2012 at 7:22 pm.