Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:43 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Famous people I have met.

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Whos ya dad????????????
My Hero!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
My Hero!
oow that's teasing ,go on tell us
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:13 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helinuk
oow that's teasing ,go on tell us
Who's Who is mainly made up of non-famous business people - he's one of them that's all!!!!

But through him I was able to get my MIL a Christmas card from her heartthrob Adam Faith!!! (Smaller than Robbie you know!)
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Littletoe
Very small world, we lived in Granborough, a little village just outside of Aylesbury. Mr Freemantle (Lord Cotslowe) was a client of mine. Also Sir Lawrence Verney was a client (anyone from Bucks should know of him or his family - Florence Nightengale, Claydon House, Recorder of London, Sir Edward, etc).

Steve.
As a child I used to love going to Claydon house and then go up to Florence Nightingale's bedroom to see her hair in a box! The sense of history in that house never ceased to cause the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Weird I know
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:29 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I bumped into Tom Cruise and apologised.

Then Steve started pissing himself laughing.

We were in Madame Tussauds and 'Tom' was a bloody waxwork figure.......

He still takes the piss and it was about 10 years ago
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

As a child I used to love going to Claydon house and then go up to Florence Nightingale's bedroom to see her hair in a box! The sense of history in that house never ceased to cause the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Weird I know
Ashamed to say I didn't even know about Claydon House! Will have to take the kids there, my son has recently learnt about Florence Nightingale.

We were thinking of moving to somewhere like Bierton, Waddesdon or Quainton before deciding on the other side of the world! Berkhamsted is SO expensive!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karonious
I bumped into Tom Cruise and apologised.

Then Steve started pissing himself laughing.

We were in Madame Tussauds and 'Tom' was a bloody waxwork figure.......

He still takes the piss and it was about 10 years ago
Excellent!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RedMonsk
Ashamed to say I didn't even know about Claydon House! Will have to take the kids there, my son has recently learnt about Florence Nightingale.

We were thinking of moving to somewhere like Bierton, Waddesdon or Quainton before deciding on the other side of the world! Berkhamsted is SO expensive!
They are lovely villages. I also love visiting Waddesdon Manor my parents live in Stone and have unobstructed views across the fields to the Chilterns- it's beautiful but as they live in a converted barn next to farm you're pestered by flies when you sit in the garden! . Yes I know Berkhampstead is expensive! I had a few friends who went to 'The boys School' many yrs ago now.

Karen - very funny
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

They are lovely villages. I also love visiting Waddesdon Manor my parents live in Stone and have unobstructed views across the fields to the Chilterns- it's beautiful but as they live in a converted barn next to farm you're pestered by flies when you sit in the garden! . Yes I know Berkhampstead is expensive! I had a few friends who went to 'The boys School' many yrs ago now.

Karen - very funny
My best friend's office used to be based in Stone. She's an Occupational Therapist.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RedMonsk
My best friend's office used to be based in Stone. She's an Occupational Therapist.
Allegedly it's the furtherest point from the sea in UK! No wonder I want to move to BOP
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 2:35 pm
Dr. Watchers

Scottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really nice
Wink Re: Famous people I have met.

In my younger days, when I was a cheerleader for a Glasgow team, I met Graham Souness, he was Manager of Glasgow Rangers and sat on Ali McCoist's knee in the middle of the Ibrox pitch for a photograph that appeared on the front cover of the Rangers magazine! They played in the same colours as our American Football team. I've also appeared on page three of the Daily Record with the rest of the cheerleaders at that time. I also met David Essex when he was in Uganda for Voluntary Service Overseas, teaching the local kids to play football. They ran rings round him and with no shoes on either! Not much of a claim to fame but I've led a very sheltered life .

Shirley
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:55 pm

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold

[ Peter Beardsley ]

Went to the same school as Peter (Longbenton High school). Saw Terry Pratchett in Christchurch. Saw Brian Johnson (AC/DC) in Newcastle City Tavern, and he had his cap on too drinking a bottle of "DOG"