Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

dreaming of england

dreaming of england

Old Dec 6th 2005, 7:16 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: dreaming of england/just go then!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Banned!

Bugger!

What for?

Seems he got a bit too excited and worked up over his issues with his adopted country! Maybe Sue or another moderator would enlighten us?

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Dec 6th 2005, 7:19 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dreaming of england/just go then!

He was banned because of his past history on this forum, not because of any recent events.

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Seems he got a bit too excited and worked up over his issues with his adopted country! Maybe Sue or another moderator would enlighten us?

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Dec 6th 2005, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dreaming of england

Shame..............seemed like a nice chap, a little over enthusiastic perhaps.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

For homesick harry, where ever you are, best wishes and I hope it all works out for you.

Do you want a lift?
Old Dec 6th 2005, 7:30 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaaw poor Harry ... wonder who it was???
Old Dec 6th 2005, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
He was banned because of his past history on this forum, not because of any recent events.
I knew it, it was P.S Wardle wasn't it. He hated me 'cause I told him Wellington was great, then he got there and didn't like it! Just called me cluedo KAZ from now on.
Guys, life is life, people struggle everywhere (we had our first child in London, living in a bedsit, sharing a kitchen with a disturbed Zulu chief (so he said) ). Death, bad luck, loneliness, happiness everywhere. Only thing is to work out a way for yourself to make it better for you and your family. If that means abandoning your dream so be it. We have just done that to stay here in the UK!
Good will and good luck to all and remember research, research, research.
KAZ
Old Dec 6th 2005, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

What? He actually admitted to being a disturbed Zulu Chief?

Strange thing to admit, ho hum, each to their own, I suppose.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 7:59 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't Wardle hate everyone though?
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:02 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: dreaming of england/just go then!

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
Just called me cluedo KAZ from now on.
The murdered was Professor Wardle, in the Beehive, with the number 8 fence wire!

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:17 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Nice Guy]Well thanks turkeytickler (cool name by the way) for confirming what I already knew and I am so pleased I have not upset anyone by being content with my lot, that's a large weight off my mind.

My offer, I thought, is a very generous and benevolent attempt to assist UK weary people back to their homeland, which incidentally is also my homeland. Not one person has taken up this kind service but there is still time to return before Christmas if so desired.

And likewise to the last sentence of your posting.

homesick harry I am sure your postings have been greeted with the veracity that they have been written, however as I am a closet epidemiologist I am intrigued by one of your postings where you state:

Edited by Nice Guy for space reasons

My offer, I thought, is a very generous and benevolent attempt to assist UK weary people back to their homeland

I will give you my bank account details for the transfer . End of March next year sound okay to you?
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:21 pm
turkeytickler

Well thanks turkeytickler (cool name by the way) for confirming what I already knew and I am so pleased I have not upset anyone by being content with my lot, that's a large weight off my mind.

My offer, I thought, is a very generous and benevolent attempt to assist UK weary people back to their homeland, which incidentally is also my homeland. Not one person has taken up this kind service but there is still time to return before Christmas if so desired.

And likewise to the last sentence of your posting.

homesick harry I am sure your postings have been greeted with the veracity that they have been written, however as I am a closet epidemiologist I am intrigued by one of your postings where you state:

Edited by Nice Guy for space reasons

What is your source and reference for this interesting information?

This is not a knocking I am genuinely fascinated.
I do not seek to reassure you that your comments are unoffensive, as you say that would be obvious.

Your offer, as as you know, was an attempt to belittle the people who use this forum to discuss subjects that matter to them or just use it to let off a little steam.

I do not see any evidence of similar treatment to those who post positive experiences. It is true that there is some heated debate, but this is in response to accusions of whinging and denial.

Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:26 pm
livewire

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
I knew it, it was P.S Wardle wasn't it. He hated me 'cause I told him Wellington was great, then he got there and didn't like it! Just called me cluedo KAZ from now on.
Guys, life is life, people struggle everywhere (we had our first child in London, living in a bedsit, sharing a kitchen with a disturbed Zulu chief (so he said) ). Death, bad luck, loneliness, happiness everywhere. Only thing is to work out a way for yourself to make it better for you and your family. If that means abandoning your dream so be it. We have just done that to stay here in the UK!
Good will and good luck to all and remember research, research, research.
KAZ
Wellington, not my favourite place either , not suprised it drove him mad

Old Dec 6th 2005, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
I do not seek to reassure you that your comments are unoffensive, as you say that would be obvious.

Your offer, as as you know, was an attempt to belittle the people who use this forum to discuss subjects that matter to them or just use it to let off a little steam.

I do not see any evidence of similar treatment to those who post positive experiences. It is true that there is some heated debate, but this is in response to accusions of whinging and denial.
Excuse me?

My offer is a genuine post offering a genuine service to the disgruntled of this forum to get them to the airport and out of New Zealand.

I most certainly do not view it as an attempt to belittle users, it is a shame you view an innocent post as such.

You may not see any evidence of similar treatment to those who post positive experiences as they do not require the service I still continue to offer.

Heated debate?

That one is a pure enigma to me, how about just plain rude?

That would be more of a description.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 10:27 pm
sky
Banned

Excuse me?

My offer is a genuine post offering a genuine service to the disgruntled of this forum to get them to the airport and out of New Zealand.

I most certainly do not view it as an attempt to belittle users, it is a shame you view an innocent post as such.

You may not see any evidence of similar treatment to those who post positive experiences as they do not require the service I still continue to offer.

Heated debate?

That one is a pure enigma to me, how about just plain rude?

That would be more of a description.
Will it just be a lift to the airport then or are you offering to buy us all tickets out of here too. I'll get back to you in about a years time if the latter is the case.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 10:34 pm
Isle of Wight Chick

silvermuse has a brilliant futuresilvermuse has a brilliant futuresilvermuse has a brilliant futuresilvermuse has a brilliant futuresilvermuse has a brilliant futuresilvermuse has a brilliant future

it would be cool if u could pay for me to go back in july !! the weather is a bit crap in the uk at the mo.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.