Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Do I accept the offer???

Do I accept the offer???

Old Oct 14th 2012, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do I accept the offer???

Definitely need to sell at some point, but cant leave it empty and pay the mortgage so renting seems the next best thing - although it will be hard financially. If I get a six month rental will put it back on the market next year and hopefully by then finances should be more settled.

Arriving on the 31st October at 2.35 in the afternoon in Auckland going to Tokoroa.

Thanks Mrs F for that info will do that - will have to meet up one day when down your way as my brother lives in Upper Hutt.

Welshgeordie everything crossed for your sale - let me know how you get on.
Old Oct 15th 2012, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

welshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nice

Originally Posted by ellenarosemary
Definitely need to sell at some point, but cant leave it empty and pay the mortgage so renting seems the next best thing - although it will be hard financially. If I get a six month rental will put it back on the market next year and hopefully by then finances should be more settled.

Arriving on the 31st October at 2.35 in the afternoon in Auckland going to Tokoroa.

Thanks Mrs F for that info will do that - will have to meet up one day when down your way as my brother lives in Upper Hutt.

Welshgeordie everything crossed for your sale - let me know how you get on.
Will do ....best of luck and safe journey, as my mum always say,s "things always have a way of working them selves out " bless her , hope she is right ....of course she is mams are always right !
Old Oct 17th 2012, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Rented it out to the second viewing, after 2 days on the market. Someone from Surrey who wanted it sight unseen, but agent said they had to view, so came down especially. Just waiting for the paperwork to be sure, but looks like a winner and paying the 6 months rental in advance so no worries there.

Hopefully they will love the place and want to buy it (best case senario) as they have sold theirs and not sure where they want to live.

At least for a while its going to be okay, just hope can sell it next year and release the equity.

NZ here we come
Old Oct 17th 2012, 6:45 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

that's brilliant news. now get your bags a packing
Old Oct 17th 2012, 10:00 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Phew ! Very good news indeed. I am pleased for you after all you have been through with trying to sell the house.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 10:50 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Great news! At least you can concentrate on the move now.
they love the house so much they want to buy it asap!
Old Oct 17th 2012, 11:29 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

That's fantastic news. for you that these people will want to buy it.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Would love it if they did, but even if they dont at least they will want it for six months minimum, perhaps even longer - which is good in the short term at least.

Shipper comes next week frantically trying to get everything sorted and not enough time to do it, will want a well deserved break when I arrive.

Cant believe its actually about to happen !
Old Oct 18th 2012, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice

great news, the sorting is a bit of a nightmare but at least you'll be off soon.