Coronavirus

Old Nov 24th 2021, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

LegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coronavirus

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Really, I could not give a rats arse about anything that's going on in Texas and I am really not sure what are your motives or what pleasure you get from jumping in to the Lil' ole NZ forum and taking the piss and telling us how we feel and how got it all so wrong.
I was born in NZ. Another inconvenient truth for you.

I shall celebrate and enjoy every last minute of my new found freedom and rest assured, that unlike you I won't be wasting a second of it engaging with random strangers on the internet, with whom I have no obvious connection.

Last edited by LegalEagleTX; Nov 24th 2021 at 1:53 am.
Old Nov 24th 2021, 2:36 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
Please don't be sad for us, we are fine, we are not scared, we are fortunate enough to far enough away to get the virus so much later than other countries so we can see what is working & what is not in other countries. Majority of us are all about community and want to protect others as well as ourselves and we want to protect the Health Care system & workers. Why should they risk their lives for those that are able to but don't have any regard for them? I agree with Singapore, if you can get vaxxed and you dont then you pay for any medical care.
Originally Posted by MrsFychan
It has been proven that anyone with natural antibodies still benefit from the vaccine, so why wouldnt they want to get a higher immune respsonse to protect themselves, their family & community?
Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Really, I could not give a rats arse about anything that's going on in Texas and I am really not sure what are your motives or what pleasure you get from jumping in to the Lil' ole NZ forum and taking the piss and telling us how we feel and how got it all so wrong, when it is all over bar the shouting and we are within a week of getting back to relative normality that so few have enjoyed this past two years. Our freedom is in sight and that really is something to be celebrated - so boo hiss to you!

I have lived through the 100 + days of lockdown, really it was no biggie I got to waste a few days away watching Netflix and enjoying some extra time at home without having to contend with the traffic and everyday madness. What's done is done and none of us can do very much about the paths that our respective experts and leaders have chosen for us. I shall celebrate and enjoy every last minute of my new found freedom and rest assured, that unlike you I won't be wasting a second of it engaging with random strangers on the internet, with whom I have no obvious connection.
Quite.

If one wishes to read posts from an actual Texan living in Texas, Leslie, or A Brit who has lived in Texas for a great many years, Sugarmooma, or even an assortment of people that have lived in the States for donkeys years then look no further than the Coronavirus thread in TIO.

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 24th 2021 at 2:39 am. Reason: It is years not ears. HeHe
Old Nov 24th 2021, 3:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

So. Tiz all coming to pass as was foretold way back at the beginning of this year and in the past yonder year. <--------- early Xmas mode.

Whilst some have been so busy railing against all things Labour, no matter what ,because of their wants or political MO, others have been simply going with the flow because they unstopped their lugholes to actually listen and learn from the worldwide narrative.

Restrictions were never going to be forever and restrictions are restrictions, they are not any sort of definition of hell. They are a horrible nasty inconvenience but very necessary ones to prevent many folks staring at a real living hell.

I understand the wants thing however the virus has changed that for the time being. Health , care and welfare first and foremost should be top of everyone's agenda here. Starve the bluddy thing of hosts is all part of the fight. Meanwhile science will move along and evolve as it has been doing. Govts worldwide will be learning and so developing safety measures for ALL. At least some Govts will. Others, as has been clearly seen, haven't given a monkey's and played a Russian roulette with real people's lives and health. Who honestly wanted or wants that? Really?

Patience and time will win the day here........ if that would or could just be allowed. It is not and never was forever & quite honestly a couple/threeof years is no time at all. Not sure why anyone would think their life is worth more than another's. That is beyond me. Live a life but not at the expense of anyone else. Oh and - there are no pockets in shrouds.

Meanwhile a pal still has a collapsed lung and two others are struggling now with long covid - but there is no covid worth bothering with in the UK eh? Seems perhaps their lives and the impact on their families is worthless .
Old Nov 24th 2021, 6:31 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

I am constantly up lifting Aucklanders on other platforms, and thanking them for their sacrfice to keep others, yes in Auckland safe. And when I mentioned community I was relating it to the whole country not just areas around me, where in fact on my days off I am taking people that are unable to get to vaccine sites on their own, who want someone to be there with them and those who are just agreed to get the vax and need to get it done there and then. these are strangers to me initially so you can hardly call me, Im all right Jack.
NZ Gov has a difficult position option 1 or option 2 and you;re going to upset those who want the option that is not chosen. Least they have reacted for the safety of every person in the country and not the 1% like other countries, yes its been hard on people & business but again like other countries there has been some payments.
The dead, luckily a lot lot less than it could of been and a lot less than it could be going forward. But I still & will always have compassion for the families that have suffered because of these and coming deaths and because of them I shall continue to wear my mask & scan in.
Old Nov 24th 2021, 6:32 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LegalEagleTX
I was born in NZ. Another inconvenient truth for you.
and the relevance of that response is what exactly??
Old Nov 24th 2021, 6:35 am

Originally Posted by LegalEagleTX
Precisely why Aucklanders hate the rest of the country.
Well I look forward to them not visiting