Coronavirus

Old Nov 23rd 2021, 4:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coronavirus

Originally Posted by LegalEagleTX
Thankfully in Texas we have moved on, and Texas companies are banned from mandating vaccines and schools are banned from requiring masks.
Perhaps we should ask the families of the 73,736 dead Texans, if they have moved on.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 7:14 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

. Thankfully in Texas we have moved on, and Texas companies are banned from mandating vaccines and schools are banned from requiring masks. Sad to see where NZ is at.
Thats why Texas is a clusterf... of dead people. I think the families of the 794,864(as of 23/11) that have died from "just a nasty version of the flu"

Please don't be sad for us, we are fine, we are not scared, we are fortunate enough to far enough away to get the virus so much later than other countries so we can see what is working & what is not in other countries. Majority of us are all about community and want to protect others as well as ourselves and we want to protect the Health Care system & workers. Why should they risk their lives for those that are able to but don't have any regard for them? I agree with Singapore, if you can get vaxxed and you dont then you pay for any medical care.

Old Nov 23rd 2021, 7:17 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Demonising the unvaccinated also ignores the science that those who have previously had Covid have natural immunity which is often more effective than any vaccine https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...ccine-mandate/. Until vaccine mandates exclude those with high antibody counts it is all a load of bollocks.
It has been proven that anyone with natural antibodies still benefit from the vaccine, so why wouldnt they want to get a higher immune respsonse to protect themselves, their family & community?
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

LegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps we should ask the families of the 73,736 dead Texans, if they have moved on.
While you are at it, stand in their graves and prevent everyone else living. Oh wait, you can't, you are locked in your bedroom.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

LegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond reputeLegalEagleTX has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
Thats why Texas is a clusterf... of dead people. I think the families of the 794,864(as of 23/11) that have died from "just a nasty version of the flu"
People have been dying from the flu since time immemorial. Deaths from the flu is not a new thing. So on your rationale, let's prevent ALL deaths (why should ANYONE risk dying, right?) and stay in lock down forever.

You say you are not scared, but act as if you are terrified. Great way to live.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 7:42 am

you don't seem to understand our lockdown system. I am out and about where ever and when ever I want.Only think I am required to do is wear a mask & scan., which I am more than happy to do to protect our health care system & workers.
Flu has a vaccine and over here the vulnerable get a free vaccine to prevent a really bad infection & others get free vaccines from their work places & others can pay a small amount to get it. Since January 2021 we have had 5 confirmed cases of flu with most of them being travellers coming in from overseas. We have also seen RSV drop significantly
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

chocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond repute

you don't seem to understand our lockdown system. I am out and about where ever and when ever I want.Only think I am required to do is wear a mask & scan., which I am more than happy to do to protect our health care system & workers.
Flu has a vaccine and over here the vulnerable get a free vaccine to prevent a really bad infection & others get free vaccines from their work places & others can pay a small amount to get it. Since January 2021 we have had 5 confirmed cases of flu with most of them being travellers coming in from overseas. We have also seen RSV drop significantly
Well if you’re free to go whenever and wherever you want, you can’t be in Auckland, Day 98 of current lockdown today. Day 100 a haircut, Day 108 we get to move to a red traffic light, Day 120 managed release outside the border.
All those while we’ve comfortably been in high vax levels. Adherence to the rules here have long faded, you can only lockdown for so long.

Sure the flu was less, this year and last, temporary though. Last year’s first 7 week lockdown had reduced road deaths too, but it’s not a cure for road safety.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

you don't seem to understand our lockdown system. I am out and about where ever and when ever I want.
Precisely why Aucklanders hate the rest of the country.

NZ has closed its borders to even its own fully vaccinated citizens which makes it an international embarrassment and puts it at risk of being deleted from the few maps it appears in. Even the left wing Aunty Cindy loving publications are mocking NZ's 'zero-tolerance' delusion. I'm sorry, but the fact y'all put up with it shows the country has a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

jarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond repute

NZ has closed its borders to even its own fully vaccinated citizens which makes it an international embarrassment and puts it at risk of being deleted from the few maps it appears in. Even the left wing Aunty Cindy loving publications are mocking NZ's 'zero-tolerance' delusion. I'm sorry, but the fact y'all put up with it shows the country has a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Mate u are banging your head off a brick wall.
Look through my posts on the thread and you see what I mean
I have been saying the exact same for nearly 4 months.
I'm back in the UK have been since may. don't know anything about covid in my day to day life.

Old Nov 23rd 2021, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jarv5116

Mate u are banging your head off a brick wall.
When some on here celebrate they can get papers to travel outside their own home shows they're out of their tiny minds. A nation of sheep used to be an insult now, since sheep have actual backbones, it would be a compliment.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

The sad part is that a lot of people in NZ are so scared of it, they believe they will drop dead if they catch it. Thankfully in Texas we have moved on, and Texas companies are banned from mandating vaccines and schools are banned from requiring masks. Sad to see where NZ is at.
That's what 2 years of isolation and a govt intent on ultimate control will do for ya. 😡
this shit isn't going away and we have to accept that and start learning to live with it.

Last edited by Justcol; Nov 23rd 2021 at 8:22 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

That might work for you but there are plenty in Auckland who don't have that. Don't try any make out that the only change from normality is the wearing of a mask. Ask the people of Auckland how their weekend out at the pub or restaurant was. Did they enjoy the rugby match they went to. Talk to the people who are not essential workers so don't have the semblance of normality that being able to go to work on a daily basis brings. What about the people who haven't been able to work from home, what about the businesses that are closed and will never re open. Then we have the elderly who were denied contact with family's, the children who have lost a year of schooling. How can you possibly say our lockdown system is little more than wearing a mask. How can you talk about caring for community when the whole of the Auckland community has gone through hell. If you think being able to wear a mask to visit almost empty shops or empty buildings where businesses used to be, or travel to see a tourist town only to find you are the only people there and it's closed down is acceptable, then you have no right to talk about community spirit, because you're"I'm alright jack" attitude shows you're living on a different planet
This is not about the dead anymore, it's about the living wanting to live

Last edited by Justcol; Nov 23rd 2021 at 8:50 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond repute

Zero-tolerance is a thing of the past. From December, we will be living with Covid. She's gone against some of the deluded experts who would rather people be living on the streets (given their lockdown, lockdown, lockdown, shut the country demands).

Understandably, you won't know that not all of us are putting up with it. There have been a number of protests recently about the whole Covid situation here.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Yesterday 47 people died with Covid in Texas. The vast majority were over 80 years old. The population is close to 30 million. In a normal year about 20 people would die from the flu, but who knows since if you now die of natural causes with Covid it is recorded as a Covid death, deaths from the flu was not recorded this way. Mask mandates are banned in schools, vaccine mandates are banned for Texas companies, the state is fully open with no restrictions. An inconvenient truth, as the lockdown loonies would have you believe Texas is a clusterf**k of dead people.
Old Nov 24th 2021, 1:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday 47 people died with Covid in Texas. The vast majority were over 80 years old. The population is close to 30 million. In a normal year about 20 people would die from the flu, but who knows since if you now die of natural causes with Covid it is recorded as a Covid death, deaths from the flu was not recorded this way. Mask mandates are banned in schools, vaccine mandates are banned for Texas companies, the state is fully open with no restrictions. An inconvenient truth, as the lockdown loonies would have you believe Texas is a clusterf**k of dead people.
Really, I could not give a rats arse about anything that's going on in Texas and I am really not sure what are your motives or what pleasure you get from jumping in to the Lil' ole NZ forum and taking the piss and telling us how we feel and how got it all so wrong, when it is all over bar the shouting and we are within a week of getting back to relative normality that so few have enjoyed this past two years. Our freedom is in sight and that really is something to be celebrated - so boo hiss to you!

I have lived through the 100 + days of lockdown, really it was no biggie I got to waste a few days away watching Netflix and enjoying some extra time at home without having to contend with the traffic and everyday madness. What's done is done and none of us can do very much about the paths that our respective experts and leaders have chosen for us. I shall celebrate and enjoy every last minute of my new found freedom and rest assured, that unlike you I won't be wasting a second of it engaging with random strangers on the internet, with whom I have no obvious connection.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.