Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

Old Feb 23rd 2012, 7:40 am
Just Joined

samantha70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

Hi myself samantha and JJ are new ish to new zealand and would love to meet up for drinks with new people if anyone is interested
Old Feb 29th 2012, 6:56 am
Just Joined

Laura_and_Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

Hi everyone!

My partner, Steve, and I moved to NZ 5 months ago from Manchester UK. We are settling into our jobs etc, but with a recent visit from the in-laws we are feeling a little out of sorts - a night out or a meet up would be great and a good chance to meet new people is just what we need.

We are free this Friday or Sat (2nd/3rd March) evening if anyone fancies it? We are in St Heliers so here, Mission Bay or CBD would be great!

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying NZ
Laura
Old Mar 2nd 2012, 2:27 am
Just Joined

Ellie26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I'm also keen to meet up - been here a year now and looking to make more friends.

I'm live in Mission Bay so any meets up around here or in the CBD would be good.

Ellie
Old Mar 8th 2012, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

Hi,

If any of you are free tonight (Friday 9th) a few of us are meeting for drinks at Tyler Street Garage in Britomart from 6.30. The more the merrier so come along if you are free.

Ellie
Old Mar 8th 2012, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

burltonc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ellie26
Hi,

If any of you are free tonight (Friday 9th) a few of us are meeting for drinks at Tyler Street Garage in Britomart from 6.30. The more the merrier so come along if you are free.

Ellie
I'm definitely interested in Tyler St. I live and work near by. However work is crazy so Im not sure yet if I can make it. Would you be able to PM me / email me / text me? I will try and send a PM but Im also having internet problems on this site.

Hope you are ensjoying New Zealand!! Chris
Old Mar 12th 2012, 12:41 am
Just Joined

weedosonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Ellie
Hi there,

I hope some of you guys got the chance to meet up, let me know the next meet up please, been here since Jan and it's definately time to meet new people Thanks, Lynne
Old Mar 12th 2012, 2:07 am
Just Joined

Judimc is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Have been in Auckland for 2 weeks, living on edge of CBD, and looking work. Husbands work brought us out here, so its my job at the mo to be in charge of social life, house hunting etc. Love to meet up with other expats who've been there and done that, or those currently doing the same thing.
Old Mar 12th 2012, 8:53 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by weedosonthemove
Hi there,

I hope some of you guys got the chance to meet up, let me know the next meet up please, been here since Jan and it's definately time to meet new people Thanks, Lynne

Hi all,

A few of us did meet up last Friday, it was a really good night so keen to organise another. Are there any dates in particular that might work for everyone? Let me know.

Ellie
Old Mar 14th 2012, 2:19 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: 33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

Hi all,

A few of us did meet up last Friday, it was a really good night so keen to organise another. Are there any dates in particular that might work for everyone? Let me know.

Ellie
Am free most evenings at the mo, so can fit in with others
Old Mar 14th 2012, 5:04 am
Just Joined

Hi we are free most evenings so we are happy to meet up whenever suits
Old Mar 25th 2012, 7:09 am
Just Joined

ronanz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samantha70
Hi we are free most evenings so we are happy to meet up whenever suits
Hi guys. I'd also be keen to meet up. Been here for 5 months and have met some nice people through this site, am here with hubbie, am working, currently living in Parnell. Happy to meet up with or without partners. Rona
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 3:01 am
Just Joined

adotie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, we've been in Auckland 6 weeks now, hubby is working and we're currently living in CBD. Would also be keen to meet up, it would be good to meet some new people! Angela
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 5:49 am
Just Joined

Hi all

How about arranging something? Not keen on the busy pub meet, as you find yourself shouting, and not really having a conversation. Any ideas welcome- bowling, BBQ in a park and everyone bring something, a wine tasting evening, etc?
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 9:52 am
Just Joined

Hi yes we would be keen to do a meet up sometime also yay :-)
Old Apr 5th 2012, 1:24 am
Just Joined

So guys, any suggestions on location etc?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.