Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:42 am
Just Joined

galaxy1978 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile 33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

I have recently arrived in NZ, been here 2 months now. Have my job sorted and car, now Im looking for friendships in order to help me settle, male or female.

So if you too are at a loose end, please get in touch.

Kelly
Old Nov 7th 2011, 10:03 am
Account Closed

Closed 1001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

Hi Kelly, i've been here two months myself jobs sorted and all that.. i'm just really missing people back home and finding it a little hard to settle in where about in the uk you from?
lauren
Old Nov 7th 2011, 2:53 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

Originally Posted by Closed 1001
Hi Kelly, i've been here two months myself jobs sorted and all that.. i'm just really missing people back home and finding it a little hard to settle in where about in the uk you from?
lauren
Hello and a big welcome to the New Zealand section of BE from the Consierges in Spain.

You will find excellent information in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

BE Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font. Also there are Consierges who can support and guide you.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Nov 8th 2011, 6:34 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Closed 1001
lauren
Hi Lauren,

Great to hear from someone in the same situation as myself. This is my second attempt at doing it, so Im trying my hardest to do it differently this time round and to put myself out there to make new friendships, as I feel this is the most important to make the transition a success so to speak. So where abouts are you in NZ? I was born and brought up in Berkshire and then moved for the later half of my life to near the Lake District.

If you want, I can private message you with my number or you can add me on facebook.

Kelly
Old Nov 8th 2011, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kelly, I've been up here a couple of months after spending a year in Rotorua. I work full time but I'm off 3 or 4 days a week so I'd be happy to meet up for coffee etc if you fancy it.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:47 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: 33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

Hi ya, Im working full time but am free evenings and weekends, where abouts in Auckland are you?

Originally Posted by lisamct
Hi Kelly, I've been up here a couple of months after spending a year in Rotorua. I work full time but I'm off 3 or 4 days a week so I'd be happy to meet up for coffee etc if you fancy it.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by galaxy1978
Hi ya, Im working full time but am free evenings and weekends, where abouts in Auckland are you?
I'm in Mt Eden, I work random days during the week but other than this weekend I do seem to be off most Sat/Sun (my new boss seems to think I have a social life!)
Saying that there's a few things on next weekend, I'll send you a PM with info and see if you fancy coming along.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 1:46 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

As you're all trying to get together, I'll move this to meet-ups. Intros tend to be shut after a week or so coz their usually just.....intros.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 7:02 am
Just Joined

helenz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lisamct
I'm in Mt Eden, I work random days during the week but other than this weekend I do seem to be off most Sat/Sun (my new boss seems to think I have a social life!)
Saying that there's a few things on next weekend, I'll send you a PM with info and see if you fancy coming along.
Hi - have just signed up to expats site as I've been in NZ a year now and feeling I need to make more effort to meet new people! Would be great to meet up with some others in the same boat I'm 34, living and working in Parnell but happy to meet up anywhere if anyone fancies getting together! Helen
Old Nov 19th 2011, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

Juliet31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets try and organise a meet up :-)
Old Nov 25th 2011, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

Juliet31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kelly not sure if you got my message I sent to your email?

Anyone at a loose end tonight?

Juliet
Old Dec 2nd 2011, 8:40 am
Just Joined

JoanneS163 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Kelly,
I'm in the same situation, been in auckland around a month and looking to meet some new people. If anybody fancies meeting up just give me a shout
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 11:51 pm
Just Joined

burltonc is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there. I'd be interested if anything is happening too. I'm based in Auckland City Centre and I'm from England. Looking to make friends over here.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 12:01 am
Just Joined

weedosonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: 33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

Hi there, I'm new to the site and to NZ, arrived Jan 1st with my Kiwi hubby, jobs all sorted etc would love to meet new people, hope you got settled, any advice would be great

Lynne.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

I know its a bit late notice folks but Ill be at The bluestone Room in the city centre from about 6pm on Friday - Happy hour drinks from 5-7 there

www.thebluestoneroom.co.nz

Have arranged to meet up with a few folk from Uni (Im twice the age of some of them ) so you're more than welcome.

Budget buster drinks theme will be continued to Outlaws/Cowboys which is located on the viaduct

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.