Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Why Australia has the most unhappy immigrants.

Why Australia has the most unhappy immigrants.

Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:20 pm
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Australia has the most unhappy immigrants.

Perth is mega boring mate.....

You are well suited, and dont call yourself an aussie in front of a real one or they will knock you out mate, they do not like skinny English weeds passing themselves off as Australian.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

livinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of light

Thats a bit offensive that, but being a son of an aussie, have some claim at least.

perth is mega boring , so is anywhere if you sit infront of your pc all day.....

knock me out, typical england mentality mate.

get back to the original thread title instead of hurling abuse.

( knock me out , not heard that since last year from a load of kiddy chavs in manchester) tickled me that, chuckling to myself..
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:28 pm
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livinginwa
Thats a bit offensive that, but being a son of an aussie, have some claim at least.

perth is mega boring , so is anywhere if you sit infront of your pc all day.....

knock me out, typical england mentality mate.

get back to the original thread title instead of hurling abuse.

( knock me out , not heard that since last year from a load of kiddy chavs in manchester) tickled me that, chuckling to myself..
Dont feed the Troll
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

livinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of light

whats a troll? in computer terms, dont understand.

If you cant discuss things in a civil manner without threatening violence will ocur if I adopt aussie values i cant understand what you mean.

what do you want me to do, pay in GBP, wear a man utd shirt, throw rubbish about and suggest i dont want to aopt to the lifestyle and culture. is that what your suggesting as I am not a true blue aussie, i cant call myself one....

sorry mate, got the aussie passport, and been naturalised.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:34 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Backhomeatlast
Dont feed the Troll
It's taken you four pages to not feed the troll.....I despair!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by busterboy
It's taken you four pages to not feed the troll.....I despair!
I know

He keeps coming bach though, He doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words"
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

the reverse physchology trick, I am more intelligent than you line......

serious mate, whats your issue with people migrating and taking on new values and adopting different lifestyle and culture....
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:38 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

I know

He keeps coming bach though, He doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words"

He has very little grasp of much as far as I can tell.....
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:38 pm
Banned

whats a troll? in computer terms, dont understand.

If you cant discuss things in a civil manner without threatening violence will ocur if I adopt aussie values i cant understand what you mean.

what do you want me to do, pay in GBP, wear a man utd shirt, throw rubbish about and suggest i dont want to aopt to the lifestyle and culture. is that what your suggesting as I am not a true blue aussie, i cant call myself one....

sorry mate, got the aussie passport, and been naturalised.

Pity your Dad wasn't neutralized
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by busterboy
He has very little grasp of much as far as I can tell.....

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

ahhahaha, thats funny that,

Hows your mum..?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:41 pm
Banned

Hows your mum..?
Owned
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:41 pm
A rather curious boy

Hows your mum..?

Now, now, now...!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Owned

by many?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.