Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Why Australia has the most unhappy immigrants.

Why Australia has the most unhappy immigrants.

Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

jojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Australia has the most unhappy immigrants.

Originally Posted by livinginwa
hey believe me been down this road before, lived in Aus for a few years, I struggled and went backt to UKistan like a mard arse....

funny thing is, when i got back to Ukistan, I hated that place too, cold wet dull, all bad news, worked more than ever just really struggled to get along with matters.

All my family and friends had moved, saw them more in the years I was here than the 18 months I was back in Ukistan.
Seriously though I know what your going through for me going back was the best thing, I realised why I wanted to leave in the first place.

I am struggling here financially but I am making i work, I call this my home, and cut the umbilical cord to UKistan...

I post here to share my views good or bad
Shame no-one wants to hear them then....
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:51 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

hey believe me been down this road before, lived in Aus for a few years, I struggled and went backt to UKistan like a mard arse....

funny thing is, when i got back to Ukistan, I hated that place too, cold wet dull, all bad news, worked more than ever just really struggled to get along with matters.

All my family and friends had moved, saw them more in the years I was here than the 18 months I was back in Ukistan.
Seriously though I know what your going through for me going back was the best thing, I realised why I wanted to leave in the first place.

I am struggling here financially but I am making i work, I call this my home, and cut the umbilical cord to UKistan...

You seem very racist!!! UKistan!

What do you think OZ is full of...immigrants, including you. We are all humans at the end of the day. You come across as very childish.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

livinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of light

I am childish, yes,

Ukistan, what racist about that?

the whole world is a migrant melting pot, I realised that a few years ago when i met my partner...

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
You seem very racist!!! UKistan!

What do you think OZ is full of...immigrants, including you. We are all humans at the end of the day. You come across as very childish.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:58 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

but you did reply,

not as laughable as that patio set you got for sale, you can get that in K Mart for half the price your selling it at..... is that greed? I ask....

I am not british now, I am Australian.
As well as being ignorant and your posts being laughable, you are also down right rude. You CANNOT get that patio set in K Mart or anywhere else for that price. It is ALUMINIUM, not like the crap with no warranty and crappy chairs that K Mart sells at all, idiot.

Jeez, thought you were going snorkelling. Life is so great for you that you're still logged on here.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:00 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I am childish, yes,

the whole world is a migrant melting pot, I realised that a few years ago when i met my partner...
So call it what it is then, the United Kingdom.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

livinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of light

beach isnt far away love... go anytime I want, and since its a great day may go later....down there before, I did avoid billy hililiries though, being a weekend, usually resembles match day at Old trafford or the emirates stadium.

Look im on the look out for a patio set, I will give you $100 cash this avo for them..

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
As well as being ignorant and your posts being laughable, you are also down right rude. You CANNOT get that patio set in K Mart or anywhere else for that price. It is ALUMINIUM, not like the crap with no warranty and crappy chairs that K Mart sells at all, idiot.

Jeez, thought you were going snorkelling. Life is so great for you that you're still logged on here.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:01 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I am childish, yes,

UKistan as in Pakistan....so you have something against the asian community there don't you?
Call it what you want, you will always be part of it.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

dont let the scots, irish and welsh here you say that....

So call it what it is then, the United Kingdom.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

me no, they had something against me Im afraid.

but thats a story no-one needs to hear about on here.

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
UKistan as in Pakistan....so you have something against the asian community there don't you?
Call it what you want, you will always be part of it.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:07 pm
'In limboland'

beach isnt far away love... go anytime I want, and since its a great day may go later....down there before, I did avoid billy hililiries though, being a weekend, usually resembles match day at Old trafford or the emirates stadium.

Look im on the look out for a patio set, I will give you $100 cash this avo for them..
Beach is on my doorstep and I couldn't give a damn. Jezz you like yourself don't you? Maybe you ought to get an education, seems as though you are in dire need of it. Don't call me love. I wouldn't sell you the drippings off my nose, you obviously don't know the difference between a quality item and shite.

What???
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

jojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond repute

Why? Those nations are part of the United Kingdom!! (whether or not they want to be, anyway...)

It's full name is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Great Britain consists of England, Wales and Scotland. UK is therefore all 4 nations.

Last edited by jojosan; Mar 8th 2008 at 3:11 pm.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so you obviously have some very relevant experience to draw on and I'm sure your contributions here could be really valuable, having been there and worn the tshirt. However, telling people just to go home and calling all brits greedy etc is not really constructive.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

come on pettle lips,

$120 then, will pick it up and take it away, a good offer it is.

Beach is on my doorstep and I couldn't give a damn. Jezz you like yourself don't you? Maybe you ought to get an education, seems as though you are in dire need of it. Don't call me love. I wouldn't sell you the drippings off my nose, you obviously don't know the difference between a quality item and shite.

What???
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

geeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond repute

I think he may have been in the sun too long.
What do they call it down there? Gone Troppo?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

come on pettle lips,

$120 then, will pick it up and take it away, a good offer it is.
My main motivation for moving over east from WA in all honesty is meeting self rightous persons like you. And the aussies I know are fine it's just certain expats (like you) YOU ARE NOT AUSTRALIAN, NO AUSTRALIAN WOULD BE TALKING THIS SHITE

Last edited by jamiefrod; Mar 8th 2008 at 3:29 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.