Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

What is it with some people in the UK?

What is it with some people in the UK?

Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:39 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is it with some people in the UK?

Originally Posted by neil
Kinky or mentally disturbed?
Or just very thirsty.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:43 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Or just very thirsty.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:44 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Bitty!!!!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:52 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Bitty!!!!
My wife gets freaked out by that. She hates it and wasn't amused when I said it practically every time she was feeding our little one.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:55 pm
WTF?

My wife gets freaked out by that. She hates it and wasn't amused when I said it practically every time she was feeding our little one.
I love it but I'm sick.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:57 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Most pregnant women aren't breastfeeding yet. It's a matter of logistics.
There was a time when pregnant and nursing mothers were *advised* to drink stout...

Old Apr 1st 2009, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crg14624
I like to read online news. It seems like some people in the UK have no shame. For example, some parent put their 13 year old boy into the media spotlight because the local teenage floozy claimed he was the father of her child. What kind of parent would expose their child to that?
LOL and didn't it turn out that he wasn't even the father. Kinda sad that a 15 has slept around enough not to know who her babies daddy is.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:26 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, you guys all beat me to it!

As for the pregnant beer lady...

Jeez, you'd think that after you've already allowed her to have one pint, you'd let her have another half and be done with it. It's not she was hopped up on E's giving it large, is it?
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:31 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Ridski
Damn, you guys all beat me to it!

As for the pregnant beer lady...

Jeez, you'd think that after you've already allowed her to have one pint, you'd let her have another half and be done with it. It's not she was hopped up on E's giving it large, is it?
Wouldn't it have been grand if they had done that and she wasn't pregnant? Just fat?
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:35 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't it have been grand if they had done that and she wasn't pregnant? Just fat?
My beer belly looks just hers. Guess I won't be getting served there, either.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:37 pm
Not here much

Good point. My mum did something similar at my sister's wedding - asked someone when she was due
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:38 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Ridski
My beer belly looks just hers. Guess I won't be getting served there, either.
And for that reason I would never dare to cut somebody off for being pregnant.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:39 pm
WTF?

Good point. My mum did something similar at my sister's wedding - asked someone when she was due
I can't remember the comedian who said it ...

"Never congratulate a woman on her pregnancy unless you are actually watching the baby emerging from the birth canal."

Or something like that.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

I just read the beer lady story... I say good them. It is not like they totally refused her, she had already drank a pint. Good for them that they stood up for what they thought was right.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:59 pm
Not here much

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
I just read the beer lady story... I say good them. It is not like they totally refused her, she had already drank a pint. Good for them that they stood up for what they thought was right.
This reminds me of the pharmacies in the US that refuse to fill prescriptions for birth control because of their religious beliefs - do you think that's OK too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.