West Yorkshire?

Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

tony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud of
Default Re: West Yorkshire?

Sob Sob.... Some of us are still living in Bradford (for now at least)
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

tony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud of

Wendy. Great to hear your still luvvin' it over there. We are hoping to Validate next year.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony4563
Sob Sob.... Some of us are still living in Bradford (for now at least)
Where abouts are you?
Originally Posted by tony4563
Wendy. Great to hear your still luvvin' it over there. We are hoping to Validate next year.

Thankyou.
Where abouts are you going?

(I'm a nosey cow aren't I )
Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

I have no intention of actually moving to Bradford

I just looking in a nice area close enough to commute, sounds worse up there than the Medway Towns where Im from, defo dont wanna stay round that area either.

Its really hard until we actually get back there I suppose, Cornwall is too expensive for us and I like Wales but no jobs in hubbies field so thats out of the question, just wanted a bit of space and I love the countryside so thats why we were looking in that area, I had some great advice and thanks everyone who has pm'd me with information.

8 weeks and we be home, Im scared and happy at the same time, rang my old Dad last night and he said "Im so excited you are coming home" bless him he never ever shows any emotion but since losing my Mum he has become very open with us, he deffo woud never come to oz and my OH is happy to return to UK as we know we have the option if we ever wanted to come back with citizenship. But the world is a big place and you never know whats round the corner, we might get back stay for a few years and then venture off again!!! Im one of these people that cant stay in one place for long but Im gonna try for the sake of the kids.

On a good note my eldest has got herself a place now, she can move in anytime and start fending for herself, mind you I said she could move out this weekend, and she was making all excuses not too LOL!!! Push comes to crunch shes nervous about it all, but I have a really great friend here who is gonna keep an eye on her.

So I feel happier going back now, knowing she is doing what she wants to to do.

Just so much to sort out, worrying about the dogs and kids schooling as my youngest will be way behind (he more into sport than anything) so he is gonna struggle with it all, and so that might cause one problem, and I suppose others will follow.

Oh well onward and upward!!! and thanks again everyone, will let you know how it goes.

Kath
Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Good luck with everything Kath, you have got a great attitude and will do well wherever you go
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou!! Been looking at Huddersfield - think I found my dream home LOL!!!!

Kath
Old Sep 7th 2007, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

york1e is on a distinguished road

Hi Kath i live in Heckmondwike 15 mins to bradford,
My kids (triplets) go to spenvalley school which is a sports college, as my son is sports mad also. there are plenty of nice places round here with easy comute, 5mins to M62 ----5mins to M1 hope this some help. all the best
Chris
Old Sep 8th 2007, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by york1e
Hi Kath i live in Heckmondwike 15 mins to bradford,
My kids (triplets) go to spenvalley school which is a sports college, as my son is sports mad also. there are plenty of nice places round here with easy comute, 5mins to M62 ----5mins to M1 hope this some help. all the best
Chris
Send me a pm when you get here, I have some lovely friends from Heckmondwike