This time next week...

Old Sep 6th 2007, 9:12 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default This time next week...

...I will be back in Scotland sipping tea with my relatives! how exciting, I just hope the 26 hour flight with 1 husband, 2 toddlers and a large baby belly goes off without a hitch!

Wish me well

Mel
Old Sep 6th 2007, 9:16 am
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This time next week...

Originally Posted by mika24me
...I will be back in Scotland sipping tea with my relatives! how exciting, I just hope the 26 hour flight with 1 husband, 2 toddlers and a large baby belly goes off without a hitch!

Wish me well

Mel
Good luck on your return .
Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:19 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Are you going back for good?
Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:00 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks!

yes going back for good, and after 4 years in Oz it cant come fast enough. We are all very homesick and ready to flee the heat for the cold!

Mel
Old Sep 7th 2007, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

Donna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud ofDonna Allan has much to be proud of

You lucky thing, wish it was me and the family.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Location: Chichester, England, Auckland, NZ, Gold Coast, Oz. Going back to UK 17th Oct
DebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud of

Wish me well

Mel
You lucky, lucky thing...it must be a very exciting time for you and your family.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 9:13 am
Hussy

thanks for your replies, dont worry it will be you soon enough!

Just got off the phone to Qantas, they have kindly agreed to provide me with a wheelchair as my pelvis does not cope too well with pregnancy and I was concerned about the transfer at Heathrow. (I can't walk faster than a snails pace and further than about 1.5 blocks ) So that's another thing sorted. Movers come on Monday then it is all go from there!

I will post once I am back in Scotland telling you all how it went and how it feels to be back.

Mel
Old Sep 8th 2007, 9:14 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

thanks for your replies, dont worry it will be you soon enough!

Just got off the phone to Qantas, they have kindly agreed to provide me with a wheelchair as my pelvis does not cope too well with pregnancy and I was concerned about the transfer at Heathrow. (I can't walk faster than a snails pace and further than about 1.5 blocks ) So that's another thing sorted. Movers come on Monday then it is all go from there!

I will post once I am back in Scotland telling you all how it went and how it feels to be back.

Mel
I live in Perth, along with many Scots. Most of them i know love it here. They like the heat.
All the best with your move back. I envy you.