Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Returning from New Zealand

Returning from New Zealand

Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Returning from New Zealand

Hi,

my sister is looking at returning to the UK from NZ...anyone recommend some reasonable priced shippers...she also has a pet she wants to take back...whats involved and how much any ideas?

Thanks
Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Location: Chichester, England, Auckland, NZ, Gold Coast, Oz. Going back to UK 17th Oct
DebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud of
Default Re: Returning from New Zealand

Originally Posted by phil01
Hi,

my sister is looking at returning to the UK from NZ...anyone recommend some reasonable priced shippers...she also has a pet she wants to take back...whats involved and how much any ideas?

Thanks
We used TransWorld www.transworld.co.nz from NZ to Oz...but they go anywhere in the world.

They were great!!! Very friendly, very professional service and the packing was like I'd never seen before (wrapped our sofa like a christmas present) A good bunch guys, they even bought my kids a pie and donuts...now that's service!! They gave us a fair quote for a 20ft high cube... can't remember how much, not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. We decided to go with them because they gave us all the hidden charges up front and were honest right from the start, compared to other companies we tried.

Also, have a look at www.moving-Companies.co.nz you can compare companies and prices.

Not sure on the pet situation!!

Last edited by DebiE; Sep 5th 2007 at 7:32 am.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DebiE
We used TransWorld www.transworld.co.nz from NZ to Oz...but they go anywhere in the world.

They were great!!! Very friendly, very professional service and the packing was like I'd never seen before (wrapped our sofa like a christmas present) A good bunch guys, they even bought my kids a pie and donuts...now that's service!! They gave us a fair quote for a 20ft high cube... can't remember how much, not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. We decided to go with them because they gave us all the hidden charges up front and were honest right from the start, compared to other companies we tried.

Also, have a look at www.moving-Companies.co.nz you can compare companies and prices.

Not sure on the pet situation!!
Thank you!
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Anyone any idea of costs of shipping back to the UK from NZ...she won't want a full container but just wants an idea.

Thanks