West Yorkshire?

Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default West Yorkshire?

Been looking around this area, did all the google search etc, just wondered if anyone on here got personal experience of the area, especially Hebden Bridge? Dont want to be right in Bradford as I hear that areas not too good but need to be at least only hour from work (possible job offer)...

Pref nice school for little ones and easy access to shops and motorway ...

Thanks

Kath
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

Shivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: West Yorkshire?

It was just on No Place Like Home.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:10 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Been looking around this area, did all the google search etc, just wondered if anyone on here got personal experience of the area, especially Hebden Bridge? Dont want to be right in Bradford as I hear that areas not too good but need to be at least only hour from work (possible job offer)...

Thanks

Kath
Isn't that Rachel's stomping ground. She should be able to help you with loads of advice.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

She disappeared of the face of the earth!!! thats why Im asking on here....

Kath
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:53 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

She disappeared of the face of the earth!!! thats why Im asking on here....

Kath
You are mates away from here though aren't you?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Wyke is a lovely area, my sister lived there, and her house overlooked fields and had a fabulous view for miles, Hebden Bridge is also a nice area, lots of people living there who are into the 'alternative lifestyle', some lovely little villages around the area as well ie Norwood Green.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:55 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks

Kath
hi kath, wow i'm surprised to see you posting in this forum...thought you'd just moved out to aus or perhaps i'm all confused lol?

good luck anyway moving to pretty west yorkshire
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hi kath, wow i'm surprised to see you posting in this forum...thought you'd just moved out to aus or perhaps i'm all confused lol?

good luck anyway moving to pretty west yorkshire
Nooooo!!!! Ive been here 2 1/2 years now!!! you must have me confused with someone else

Yes fingers crossed we hear next week about the job offer!!! fingers and toes and all crossed.....
Old Jul 13th 2007, 12:16 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Nooooo!!!! Ive been here 2 1/2 years now!!! you must have me confused with someone else

Yes fingers crossed we hear next week about the job offer!!! fingers and toes and all crossed.....
nope, i was right it was you that i was thinking of although those 2 1/2 yrs have flown by! good luck with the job offer
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Aaah thanx yeh suppose I was like everyone else on here before we came full of hope etc but unfortunately due to lots of reasons we are going back, losing my Mum a few months ago really quickly, shocked me into realising there is more to life than living in sunnier climates IMO. my family and support network back in the UK are still very very strong (thank God)...and my family here are happy to return, we are gonna try a different route back there and give it a good shot, I think maybe we needed a kick up the bum, but not a kick out of the country (if you get my drift LOL)...

Are you going back soon ?

Kath
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by auspal
Wyke is a lovely area, my sister lived there, and her house overlooked fields and had a fabulous view for miles, Hebden Bridge is also a nice area, lots of people living there who are into the 'alternative lifestyle', some lovely little villages around the area as well ie Norwood Green.
ooh better get my tye dyed skirt and top out LOL!!!! - now where did i put my spoons

God if I tell the kids that they want us to become summin out of the "Good Life" the kids keep on about a goat and bloody pony
Old Jul 14th 2007, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kath,

I come from Bradford You're right, it's a proper crap hole

Hebden Bridge is OK, depends what you want really. If you tell me where your job is, and what you are after then I may be able to offer some suggestions. You can PM me if you like.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Have pm'd you.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

CarrieW is on a distinguished road

Don't know if it is of any interest to you but we moved from the outskirts of Bradford (Thornton, about 20 minutes from the centre, so far enough away ) to come to Italy for job relocation.
We are trying to sell our 6 bed detached house there. It is on the main Bradford/Halifax road, but surrounded by fields and with fantastic views, and is near enough the motorway to make commuting possible, as well as being able to get to Keighley, Halifax, and surrounding areas very easily - and being up on a hill there is no flood risk!!

If you are interested in knowing more then please send me a p/m and I will forward some details to you.

Good luck with your move!

Carrie
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

gettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant future

Thanks

Kath
I live near Wetherby and do not know Hebden Bridge especially well but it would be worth you checking the OFSTED website for schools info as they vary so much in that area.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.