OMG!!! What a balls up

Old Jun 3rd 2008, 4:48 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG!!! What a balls up

Originally Posted by sans
Got it wrong.........he was in Lincoln prison when he hung himself, it was after them riots.
ah, yes that was an imposing sight that prison.

Rampton is or was a high security prison with mostly hospital wings, mind you that was a few years ago now.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 4:51 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna_D

Rampton is or was a high security prison with mostly hospital wings, mind you that was a few years ago now.
I just been and looked up Rampton just to see and that Ian Huntley was moved their last November CREEP!!
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 5:00 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

I just been and looked up Rampton just to see and that Ian Huntley was moved their last November CREEP!!
Yep that's the type of criminal they used to house. That and serial killers etc. That's why we were told if the alarm goes, someone has escaped so get back home.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 5:06 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Yep that's the type of criminal they used to house. That and serial killers etc. That's why we were told if the alarm goes, someone has escaped so get back home.
I like Lincoln Expecially at xmas.........when they have their old fashioned fares and stalls on in the streets and all the stall holders dress up in old fashioned cloths, very hilly cobbled streets AWE!!!
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 5:12 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

I like Lincoln Expecially at xmas.........when they have their old fashioned fares and stalls on in the streets and all the stall holders dress up in old fashioned cloths, very hilly cobbled streets AWE!!!
I can't remembe going into Lincoln but I suppose we did at some time. I remember Newark that is a pretty place and my last trip before we came home. They moved after that and I got older so didn't want to go on hols with my parents
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 5:20 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

I can't remembe going into Lincoln but I suppose we did at some time. I remember Newark that is a pretty place and my last trip before we came home. They moved after that and I got older so didn't want to go on hols with my parents
I dont think i have ever been into Newark usually bypass it on the way to London, bit ignorant really of the sth side
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

needasmack is just really niceneedasmack is just really niceneedasmack is just really niceneedasmack is just really niceneedasmack is just really niceneedasmack is just really niceneedasmack is just really niceneedasmack is just really niceneedasmack is just really niceneedasmack is just really niceneedasmack is just really nice

I used to work with the head pysh lead at rampton.

Rampton is a Medium - high security psyh hospital prison. Only psych inmates allowed.

yes thay have ad somebad transfer over the past few years. But they are very good at keeping the inmates in. Unlike low to medium security psych hospitals....i could tell you a few stories lol!!!

Hugs
needasmack
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:38 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by needasmack
I used to work with the head pysh lead at rampton.

Rampton is a Medium - high security psyh hospital prison. Only psych inmates allowed.

yes thay have ad somebad transfer over the past few years. But they are very good at keeping the inmates in. Unlike low to medium security psych hospitals....i could tell you a few stories lol!!!

Hugs
needasmack
It was about 35 years ago that I was there last, I think they used to say about the siren to get us home early in the night
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:14 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Just had a quote off Foxes removals in the Uk to ship my stuff back, and for 700cubic ft they have quoted me £4800 groupage..........My problem is i used them to ship to Canada and for the same 700cubic ft groupage they charged me £2300

Their excuse when i queried this was the fuel prices :curse:
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:19 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

ok which part do you think is the piss taking.

we have a lake
I like cats
the mozzies have taken chunks out of me this afternoon when walking the dog by the lake
My mother's friend did indeed live in Norton Disney just before she died

I know exactly where Norton Disney is. I have been there a few times.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:21 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Love Lincoln, I live there for 2.5 years. I met my husband there.

PS Lincoln is much nicer than Newark.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:26 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by busterboy
Love Lincoln, I live there for 2.5 years. I met my husband there.

PS Lincoln is much nicer than Newark.
I can remember que's as far down the A15 as Caenby Corner, with people heading to the Xmas markets in Lincoln
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:30 am
A rather curious boy

I can remember que's as far down the A15 as Caenby Corner, with people heading to the Xmas markets in Lincoln
It always shocked me how many people will killed in car accidents around there. There wasn't a lot ot have an accident with.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:44 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by busterboy
It always shocked me how many people will killed in car accidents around there. There wasn't a lot ot have an accident with.
Its a very long single lane rd with lots of bends, with that and impatient drivers, and lots of lorries coming off the M18 heading into Lincoln........its a recipe for accidents.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 12:04 pm
A rather curious boy

Its a very long single lane rd with lots of bends, with that and impatient drivers, and lots of lorries coming off the M18 heading into Lincoln........its a recipe for accidents.
Maybe I was too sensible a driver to contemplate disaster.

I used to joke that there must be a magnet attached to my bumper because in Lincolnshire there was always some ass attached to the back of my car.

I worked for LCC and travelled to Horncastle and Louth a lot and Skeg occasionally. I used to love the trip to Skeg, cue maniac overtaking, extra points if blind bend or summit and extra extra points if in the fog or wet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.