Wikiposts

OMG!!! What a balls up

Old Jun 11th 2008, 2:03 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG!!! What a balls up

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Well done Sans! Pleased to hear that someone has sold their house - even if it is on the wrong continent! We have 3 weeks left with our agent and are wondering whether to kick them into touch or stick with the devil we know having already forked out for the advertising etc...Now where do we buy one of those Saint Sebastian (was it? I cant remember?) Christopher/Carlos/Peter f*****Christopher b**** columbus to help sell the house, ANYTHING just to sell my house:curse: :curse: :!!!!
sob...
You know a year ago i was saying that about my UK house ( that house) didn't actually get it off my hands till September 07 ( dam i wish i'd rented it now)
Then in less then a year i was at it again with the house here
Tis orful stressful God help if i get bored again

Just a thought maybe a useless one mind.............but have you ever thought of using Ebay..........i know 1 or 2 have used it for selling in the Uk would it work where you are.......if you advertised it in the UK ??????
Old Jun 11th 2008, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Ebay...how I miss ebay....
I've been looking on realestate.com at the sold section, and only 2 houses got sold in our area during May...dont think even ebay will help with those figures and thats the figures for all the agents listed...we've dropped the price again but when I look at other houses listed I cant help thinking we're STILL too high, even though its on at a great price now. I have no doubt that we could sell the house to anyone who walked through the door, its one of those sleek modern sorts (that I hate, but it was that or a kennel at the time) but we cant seem to get anyone to even come and look.
Jo

Originally Posted by sans
You know a year ago i was saying that about my UK house ( that house) didn't actually get it off my hands till September 07 ( dam i wish i'd rented it now)
Then in less then a year i was at it again with the house here
Tis orful stressful God help if i get bored again

Just a thought maybe a useless one mind.............but have you ever thought of using Ebay..........i know 1 or 2 have used it for selling in the Uk would it work where you are.......if you advertised it in the UK ??????
Old Jun 11th 2008, 2:46 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

I've been looking on realestate.com at the sold section, and only 2 houses got sold in our area during May...dont think even ebay will help with those figures and thats the figures for all the agents listed...we've dropped the price again but when I look at other houses listed I cant help thinking we're STILL too high, even though its on at a great price now. I have no doubt that we could sell the house to anyone who walked through the door, its one of those sleek modern sorts (that I hate, but it was that or a kennel at the time) but we cant seem to get anyone to even come and look.
Jo
Its Sooooooooo frustrating i know.............just thought maybe theirs someone back in the Uk gagging to be where you are Maybe carn't sell their own
Old Jun 12th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Jo
It's the same for us here in Perth (W.A)last year our home was valued at $650 now they are saying mid 500's.....that would be giving our home away as it was not cheap to build and the land was expensive but even homes at lower prices are not selling.....we have it in the low 600's but have put extra's in like the fridge freezer, dish washer all the lighting (which was expensive) it's had two home opens and the last one had 10 couples through...all very nice comments but they either were selling their own homes or "just looking"....fingers crossed the market will pick up...not sure what to do if not...we might rent it and go home but that's a last resort.....like most people the money from the sale would help us to settle in the U.K.....good luck......I would maybe try a new agent, you can say the must pay for advertising, we did and our agent said yes!!!...they would have new brouchers for your home, new sign and maybe a new marketing plan from your present agent.....if you do go with a new agent...do not tell them where you are going and let them give you a value on your home but as someone said on this site....agents have to work like they have not really had to in 9 years so they need/want quick sales so keep that in mind when they value your home......all the best
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:33 am
Just Joined

jadm51 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sans
BIG SOLD sign outside my house So so relieved and so happy to be going home.
It took 4yrs to get here been here thirteen mths lost lots of money and now we are on our way home How mad is that?????
CHEERS to you for at least having something to sell lol! Us? well I never imagined id be needing to "escape" from the USA back to home lol-----
we are happy for you!