Wikiposts

OMG!!! What a balls up

Old Jun 7th 2008, 12:41 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG!!! What a balls up

Originally Posted by busterboy
Maybe I was too sensible a driver to contemplate disaster.

I used to joke that there must be a magnet attached to my bumper because in Lincolnshire there was always some ass attached to the back of my car.

I worked for LCC and travelled to Horncastle and Louth a lot and Skeg occasionally. I used to love the trip to Skeg, cue maniac overtaking, extra points if blind bend or summit and extra extra points if in the fog or wet.
Now you've really brought a smile to my face i used to love driving through Louth on my way to Skeggy and have thought alot lately of maybe heading that way to live I worked at the Skeggy Butlins in the late 70's and got rather attached to that area.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 12:44 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
Now you've really brought a smile to my face i used to love driving through Louth on my way to Skeggy and have thought alot lately of maybe heading that way to live I worked at the Skeggy Butlins in the late 70's and got rather attached to that area.

I just love Lincolnshire and if there was an area I headed back to, I think Lincolnshire would be it.

I used to live just off Wragby Road and loved driving to and from Lincoln.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 12:49 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

I just love Lincolnshire and if there was an area I headed back to, I think Lincolnshire would be it.

I used to live just off Wragby Road and loved driving to and from Lincoln.
Small world i lived in Winteringham before we moved here.......Me and OH was brought up in Scunthorpe.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 12:54 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Small world i lived in Winteringham before we moved here.......Me and OH was brought up in Scunthorpe.

Scunthorpe....eeeeeee
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:04 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Scunthorpe....eeeeeee
Whats eeeeeeeeeeeee mean?
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:22 pm
A rather curious boy

Whats eeeeeeeeeeeee mean?
That's how you all talk in Scunthorpe
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:28 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

You get around you don't ya...thought you lived in Scotland previously...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:28 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

It is eeeeeeelass tha nors..........Carn't say that i've noticed, but then i dont think i have an accent
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:32 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
You get around you don't ya...thought you lived in Scotland previously...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yes, I've been around.

I am a Jockette but don't work in Insurance so that is Edinburgh out! I have lived in Kent, Glasgow, Lincolnshire and the West Midlands and then Melbourne.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee right back at ya'

(Or should that be Mc-eeeeeee)
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Yes, I've been around.

I am a Jockette but don't work in Insurance so that is Edinburgh out! I have lived in Kent, Glasgow, Lincolnshire and the West Midlands and then Melbourne.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee right back at ya'

(Or should that be Mc-eeeeeee)
Oh, i must be boring then, only lived in one place (apart from where i am now)

I need to get out more
Old Jun 8th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

BIG SOLD sign outside my house So so relieved and so happy to be going home.
It took 4yrs to get here been here thirteen mths lost lots of money and now we are on our way home How mad is that?????
Oh well done you!!!! good luck with everything and you know what they say "older and wiser".....blo-dy hell in my case I should be "ancient and the wisest old sage on earth" at the rate we are going!!!!!!...No regrets eh? life is about living and what an adventure some of us have had....many more to happen hopefully and all very much to our liking!!!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Oh, i must be boring then, only lived in one place (apart from where i am now)

I need to get out more
Your in the wrong place to do that Nu-Shooz!!!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 5:57 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by brits1
Oh well done you!!!! good luck with everything and you know what they say "older and wiser".....blo-dy hell in my case I should be "ancient and the wisest old sage on earth" at the rate we are going!!!!!!...No regrets eh? life is about living and what an adventure some of us have had....many more to happen hopefully and all very much to our liking!!!!!!
Body saying a big "NO MORE" Brain saying next page
Old Jun 11th 2008, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

kelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond repute

BIG SOLD sign outside my house So so relieved and so happy to be going home.
It took 4yrs to get here been here thirteen mths lost lots of money and now we are on our way home How mad is that?????
not mad at all......better to have tried than to be left wondering!! if it makes you feel any better we only lasted for 7 months in oz and I have wanted to go since i was 5 years old!!! I spent about 3 years researching it, a couple of look see trips and it still didnt work out for us!! bit gutted...but hey ...got time to chase more rainbows now!!
Old Jun 11th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Well done Sans! Pleased to hear that someone has sold their house - even if it is on the wrong continent! We have 3 weeks left with our agent and are wondering whether to kick them into touch or stick with the devil we know having already forked out for the advertising etc...Now where do we buy one of those Saint Sebastian (was it? I cant remember?) Christopher/Carlos/Peter f*****Christopher b**** columbus to help sell the house, ANYTHING just to sell my house:curse: :curse: :curse:!!!!
sob...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.