OMG!!! What a balls up

Old May 31st 2008, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG!!! What a balls up

Originally Posted by sans
Canada i think is absolutley stunning, but where i am its like living in stepford.....its very false, very bloody minded and all about money.
Yeah, sounds like here in Alberta too!! Oil rich greed and sky rocketing house prices! Unfortunately, we bought our house when prices reached their peak last year, so we're going to have to stick it out for a couple of years in order to make some profit on it
Old May 31st 2008, 4:37 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dingbat
You go girl....hope you're feeling OK. Wanna compare balls ups? Yeah I win..... Enjoy your escape, we will meet for that pint.
A pint Best make that afew carn't get here what i used to drink back home............I'm well ready
Old May 31st 2008, 4:46 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
Yeah, sounds like here in Alberta too!! Oil rich greed and sky rocketing house prices! Unfortunately, we bought our house when prices reached their peak last year, so we're going to have to stick it out for a couple of years in order to make some profit on it
Hi Ruby thanks.........Bless it must make you feel worse inside, seeing us lot heading back but your still in their wishing everyone luck

Do you think Alberta will sustain the housing market........here on the island they seem to be leveling off now, if not dropping slightly. But i dont care mines gone hehe
Old May 31st 2008, 4:56 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by oldbag
Well done you! For both the house sale and having the balls to give it a go in the first place!
Best of luck for the future....
Thanks OB............I'm sure it will all be fine OH is already back in his comfort zone earning lots of pennies, something they wouldn't let him do here

They sure like to keep the workers in their place here, preferably on their knees

Hope you too have a great trip back ( do you think you'll come back again)
Just kidding hehe
Old May 31st 2008, 5:00 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Canada i think is absolutley stunning, but where i am its like living in stepford........
No it isn't ........ apparently it's paradise!!! ...........Gotta go, the bell is ringing, it must be time for me to go shopping with my friends

ps.......should I bring my shovel later?
Attached Thumbnails OMG!!! What a balls up-the_stepford_wives%5B1%5D.jpg  

Last edited by bananahammock; May 31st 2008 at 5:12 am.
Old May 31st 2008, 5:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou... I've been appreciating the Uk more, for around the last 10 mths
Everytime I look at your location I think of those delish Nanaimo bars. Sadly I have to limit myself to one a year.

Whereabouts are you in Canada?
Old May 31st 2008, 5:05 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
Excellent news Isn't it great to see that SOLD sign and to be able to book the flights. Well done you
Oh yes amazing to see that sold sign, i think its took 12 wks to sell. It doesn't sound much compared to the UK, but they were selling here that fast last yr, people barely had time to put their signs up Happily gone PHEW
Old May 31st 2008, 5:08 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Everytime I look at your location I think of those delish Nanaimo bars. Sadly I have to limit myself to one a year.

Whereabouts are you in Canada?
Nanaimo on Vancouver Island..........to be honest i shudder at the thought of those bars YUK!!!
Old May 31st 2008, 5:16 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by bananahammock
No it isn't ........ apparently it's paradise!!! ...........Gotta go, the bell is ringing, it must be time for me to go shopping with my friends
And your using which hairdressers, dont forget pick kids up at 3 walk the dog at 4 and dinner on the dot at 6 Mmmm Aye Hun
Old May 31st 2008, 5:19 am
Bristolish expat

bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

They sure like to keep the workers in their place here, preferably on their knees
Gotta think about giving up that night job!! not sure what to do with the mini-skirt & fishnets tho!!
Old May 31st 2008, 5:22 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by SarahInTX
Congrats!!!

You live (and spend money doing it). You learn. Certainly we've all probably done a few things we regretted in hindsight, but it was all part of our journey through life.

Good luck back home!
This journey i could of done without, nearly done for me emotionally and physically..........but thats another story
Old May 31st 2008, 5:26 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Gotta think about giving up that night job!! not sure what to do with the mini-skirt & fishnets tho!!
How come your lurking in here anyway Mrs Lend your OH them and see if they stop beating him with that stick at work
Old May 31st 2008, 5:31 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

ps.......should I bring my shovel later?
What you need a shovel for, its not snowing and i dont have a dog
Old May 31st 2008, 5:32 am
Bristolish expat

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
There you go Jg the 'cyber' ones aren't fattening
Attached Thumbnails OMG!!! What a balls up-img_7806-764886%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old May 31st 2008, 5:34 am
Bristolish expat

What you need a shovel for, its not snowing and i dont have a dog
Plants woman plants!! (not the usual BC type plants, may I add)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.