Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Moving back to claim benefits

Moving back to claim benefits

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moving back to claim benefits

Originally Posted by loopylorns
Me too!

This yorkshire man has a husband whos a trucker??????????????
Yes Debbie oooerrrr and Phil...split me!

Actually most of the posts were by Debbie but Phil took exception to the SCOUSE bit...not bothered about the shell suit bit but a SCOUSER OMG...only in his nightmares! Although Wayne Rooney as he plays for Man U is alright man! So joined in...he thought it was all very entertaining, and now yes he is off driving his truck!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:24 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phil01
Yes Debbie oooerrrr and Phil...split me!

Actually most of the posts were by Debbie but Phil took exception to the SCOUSE bit...not bothered about the shell suit bit but a SCOUSER OMG...only in his nightmares! Although Wayne Rooney as he plays for Man U is alright man! So joined in...he thought it was all very entertaining, and now yes he is off driving his truck!
Edit: can't be arsed.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:38 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Edit: can't be arsed.
nothing like a bit of generalising hey G.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by northernbird
nothing like a bit of generalising hey G.
You must love to spend your days trying to pick fault with others...Northern what...! Get a life!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:10 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

You must love to spend your days trying to pick fault with others...Northern what...! Get a life!
I wasn't picking fault with Grayling, everybody loves G round these parts. I was taking the piss out of you. I have a very nice life thanks for asking.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:11 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

How's Troll Central today? Looking good.
BE Enthusiast

and whilst your at it a sense of humour!
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't picking fault with Grayling, everybody loves G round these parts. I was taking the piss out of you. I have a very nice life thanks for asking.
You've gotta luv the newbies that are soooo up themselves.
BE Enthusiast

Doh, you may have a nice life but dim! I know you were trying to pick fault out of me yet again!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Oh it's up yourself to have an opinion then! No strangely enough I don't feel the need to agree with other people just to be liked...
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:13 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Oh it's up yourself to have an opinion then! No strangely enough I don't feel the need to agree with other people just to be liked...
I agree.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
How's Troll Central today? Looking good.
Ain't that right...it's usually Florida that brings them out of the woodwork...this week its UK benefits.

How are you me little dancing chicken?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I agree.
I agree with you Gruff 'cos I want you to like me.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:15 pm
Gutter Gob!!

and whilst your at it a sense of humour!
great sense of humour thanks, I think you are hillarious
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:15 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
made my morning that one JG. how is life stateside today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.