Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Moving back to claim benefits

Moving back to claim benefits

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to claim benefits

Originally Posted by northernbird
made my morning that one JG. how is life stateside today
Looking better now spring has sprung...how's you?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

great sense of humour thanks, I think you are hillarious
Oh well thank you so much for the compliment...I must rush and add you to my list of friends now...oh happy is me! I'm sure you must spread a little ray of errrmm what is it, can't quite find the word...no not sunshine, but it does begin with S... wherever you go.

Good luck on returning to the UK, get your benefits sorted lass, wouldn't want you to miss out on a penny.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:19 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
very autumnal now down here, weather cooling down which is nice. winter to look forward to next. these threads are excellent aren't they. I can remember when I was a newbie getting on everyones tits, come to think of it I still get on peoples tits around these parts
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah good to see the moderators doing their job of IMPARTIALITY. bet you won't struggle to get a real job one day.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:20 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phil01
I'm sure you must spread a little ray of errrmm what is it, can't quite find the word...no not sunshine, but it does begin with S... wherever you go.
Sodium Bicarbonate?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:21 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well thank you so much for the compliment...I must rush and add you to my list of friends now...oh happy is me! I'm sure you must spread a little ray of errrmm what is it, can't quite find the word...no not sunshine, but it does begin with S... wherever you go.

Good luck on returning to the UK, get your benefits sorted lass, wouldn't want you to miss out on a penny.
not going anywhere, just like ruffling feathers my dear old yorkshire chum. Don't claim benefits here in Oz, never did in UK. My old man earns too much wonga for that so am quite fortunate that his salary allows me to stay home and argue with blinkered folk like you.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah good to see the moderators doing their job of IMPARTIALITY. bet you won't struggle to get a real job one day.
I don't need to get a real job thank you very much and have never applied or received a penny in benefits or unemployment...ditto for my husband and our parents and siblings.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:31 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

You should be on the stage

First one out of town.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I didn't know you were the one who makes the rules for this forum.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

loopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond repute

Out of interest how much was your final salary pension payout seeing as you were a civil servant for 18 years or did you not take it because it was tax payers money that could of been better spent??????

Last edited by loopylorns; Mar 22nd 2007 at 10:46 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by loopylorns
Out of interest how much was your final salary pension payout seeing as you were a civil servant for 18 years or did you not take it because it was tax payers money that could of been better spent??????
Nice one...I was going to mention that yesterday but forgot.

Not to mention her salary....which came from taxpayers pockets.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Mar 22nd 2007 at 10:52 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:50 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Nice one...I was going to mention that yesterday but forgot.

Not to mention his salary....which came from taxpayers pockets.
she is the civil servant and he is a shell suit wearing truck driver
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

she is the civil servant and he is a shell suit wearing truck driver
Thanks...why do they do that? Why don't they use their own usernames? Let me guess....to create even more havoc.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks...why do they do that? Why don't they use their own usernames? Let me guess....to create even more havoc.
Just listen to you catty bunch of women.
Jerseygirl, I am surprised at you, you are supposed to be a moderator.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:02 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Just listen to you catty bunch of women.
Hello Sailor.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.