Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Moving back to claim benefits

Moving back to claim benefits

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

loopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to claim benefits

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Nice one...I was going to mention that yesterday but forgot.

Not to mention her salary....which came from taxpayers pockets.
I did mention it yesterday but no comment back so thought I would ask again.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Just listen to you catty bunch of women.
Jerseygirl, I am surprised at you, you are supposed to be a moderator.
and I am entitled to my opinion. It's OK for you, phil01 etc. to be rude but when someone who disagrees with you makes a remark...then you start name calling.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:19 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

and I am entitled to my opinion. It's OK for you, phil01 etc. to be rude but when someone who disagrees with you makes a remark...then you start name calling.
If there's any name calling going on here, I demand to be able to pull someone's pigtails, too.

Morning, all.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:25 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
If there's any name calling going on here, I demand to be able to pull someone's pigtails, too.

Morning, all.
morning GG, hows tricks your side of the desert??
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:27 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
morning GG, hows tricks your side of the desert??
Warm! (Looking forward to when autumn kicks in a little more, TBH. Getting a bit fed up of this humidity.) Other than that, pretty good, thanks. Looking forwards to the weekend.

How's things on the west side?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Warm! (Looking forward to when autumn kicks in a little more, TBH. Getting a bit fed up of this humidity.) Other than that, pretty good, thanks. Looking forwards to the weekend.

Hi GG...whoopsie don't know whether mods are supposed to greet fellow BE members for fear of favouritism.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:51 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Hi GG...whoopsie don't know whether mods are supposed to greet fellow BE members for fear of favouritism.
Perhaps you should give yourself a formal warning?

Or perhaps, seen as you're not a MBTTUK mod, it really doesn't matter.

Morning, Jersey.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Perhaps you should give yourself a formal warning?

Or perhaps, seen as you're not a MBTTUK mod, it really doesn't matter.

Morning, Jersey.
Good idea GG...us Sheffielders do have the best ideas don't we?

I'll PM myself...must remember to send myself an advanced notice PM first though...or that will be 2 warnings I have to give myself.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:58 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

West side good this morning GG. I am relieved we don't get the humidity over this side, I think it would kill me. Off for a walk by the ocean later with my fitness instructor friend, I will get fit one day!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 12:01 am
Cup of tea, Father?

I'll PM myself...must remember to send myself an advanced notice PM first though...or that will be 2 warnings I have to give myself.
Maybe it would be just easier if you stood in the corner and thought long and hard about what you've done, young lady.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 12:02 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Originally Posted by northernbird
West side good this morning GG. I am relieved we don't get the humidity over this side, I think it would kill me. Off for a walk by the ocean later with my fitness instructor friend, I will get fit one day!
Sounds perfect.

We went up to the Hunter Valley last weekend and even though it was hotter than Sydney has been of late (it was 35c), it felt so much more bearable as it was a dry heat. Couldn't live in Brisbane for love nor money.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 12:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Maybe it would be just easier if you stood in the corner and thought long and hard about what you've done, young lady.
That's what my daughter used to say to the dog...go to your basket and think about what you've just done.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 12:07 am
Cup of tea, Father?

That's what my daughter used to say to the dog...go to your basket and think about what you've just done.
My Dad used to say that to me all the time. I could never figure out why - I thought about it before I did it, why do I need to spend more time thinking about it after the event? Waste of time, really. Unless it was a particularly dastardly deed, then it was kinda fun thinking about it again.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

Nice one...I was going to mention that yesterday but forgot.

Not to mention her salary....which came from taxpayers pockets.
No I worked for no pay at all as I am sure all of you do...why on earth would I want paying for going to work 8 hours a day...did I actually say anywhere that I disagree with people getting up and going to work and being paid for it...alien concept yet again!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

my mistake again, I thought moderators actually were supposed to be impartial....not in there stirring the cauldron with the other members of the clan, but you have cleared that up for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.